piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

Guest hole4bbuse
On 7/31/2016 at 1:21 PM, PissPigBrooklyn said:

And I would love to drink that piss enema straight from your ass! I love drinking from the tap too. I swallow it all except when someone wants it spit back into their mouth (like I love it spit inot mine)

I had a black top piss from his tap down my throat, no throddling to let me swallow, ended up with a wet face dripping down my torso. Got him excited he piss fucked me left a huge load in my ass and put my trailorhitch ball butt plug in to make it stay in my ass. Then removed and fucked me several times more and two more piss fucks. He also brought me a recently filled 2 liter bottle full of his warm piss which I chugged much to his admiration and appreciation. Got to love aggressive piss tops! Besides pounding my ass, he was good with a paddle also. 

IMG_5837.JPG

IMG_8753.JPG

IMG_9573.JPG

Guest hole4bbuse
7 hours ago, Nastyguyxy said:

Normally I'm a pretty rough top, but every so often I LOVE drinking piss, even better if the guy was partying before. Nothing as nice as fresh warm piss. Waste not to swallow.

Love to drink Chenpissvand yes swallow and like it pumped in my ass even more. Sometimes another pig will suck. There are lots of opportunities with chempiss but warm chempiss makes you twisted so stay with the top and serve him into oblivion and he will pound you into oblivion. In my case have the ball gag ready and a flogger to keep me between the white lines. Some rough Alphas have you restrained then get the slammers to chempiss your ass deep. As hard as it will be follow the Alpha's orders the consequences will be more of a reward than punishment if you did not. 

Guest hole4bbuse
5 hours ago, skinster said:

Well, seeing a pig chugging down on a full stream is very satisfying, even if he spilled some, splatter and all. But good ones don't.

On 7/1/2017 at 7:02 AM, powerbot27 said:

would love 2 have you suck out my ass after being offered by your Master. Would suck out yours 2 and then start felching and swallowing the combined cum

Absolutely.. you were going to send me a email so we could make that happen. Love to suck out chempiss and cum for sure oink

IMG_9606.JPG

Guest hole4bbuse
5 hours ago, skinster said:

Well, seeing a pig chugging down on a full stream is very satisfying, even if he spilled some, splatter and all. But good ones don't.

Love to drink from tap .. trained urinal but the exhibition side of me is to have some soul on face, chest if the situation warrants, many Alphas like to be reminded you were marked by them with their piss while they continue to use you and you slight smell of their piss. 

swallow.... or better you can unload your bladder directly in my throat. That's not easy when you're hard, but  have a nice guy who can do it... it's so horny feeling that gold liquid filling your stomach .

On 8/24/2011 at 0:15 AM, BttmChub said:

If He's offering, i'm swallowing.

On 8/24/2011 at 7:36 PM, nude_tomBS said:

I like to get douched with piss and whatever comes into my wide open mouth will be swallowed.

Same here, but now that it's summer,  i let my piss flow whenever and wherever I am. Love letting loose filling up my car, or just walking around.  Having my sneakers filled is a wonderful feeling,  and I piss over my pile of skater sneaks in my bedroom every morning ? My bed is pretty wet too, the drivers seat in my car, all my pants and shorts, well you get the idea!

• 1 month later...

I need to swallow as I love the taste of piss.   I also love to please my tops.    If the top wants to piss all over me I am fine with it because it is about pleasing him, but I really prefer to swallow his piss and then his load, even if I have to expel it from my ass to swallow it