piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

I wouldn't say that it's humiliating, more that it's just convenient, not having to get through crowds to get to the toilets. What's humiliating is to make him kneel down next to the urinals and take it then, or offer him around after you've drained your bladder. He might be able to hold one bladderful till you get him home, but he won't manage multiple bladderfuls...

I tried being a sub one time out of curiosity, the dom tried to get me to swallow his piss. My answer was no, and trying to trick me into it resulted in his ass whipping in front of the other dom, and the other slave/sub, who I think then understood that when I say no, then the discussion is over, it's not a matter of stretching my limits. I am very comfortable staying inside them. I said no to the being restrained at the beginning also. I have always had trust issues. LOL But back to the piss play, if it turns the bottom on, and he asks me for it, I will oblige.

depends how horny i am. would love to swallow, but sometimes, he's just not doing it for me. i did have this hot guy who wanted to feed and then get pissed on. i remember drinking liters of water then having to drive to his house. to this day, it was one of the worst pains I've ever felt, holding all that piss in. he told me if i could drink his piss without spilling a drop, then next time we could do it in the bedroom. so outside he stuck his cock in and i swallowed every drop. then he let me piss on him and i remember pushing so hard that the stream went like 1 foot over my own head standing up. love piss.

Every good boy swallows! I'm pretty good about not spilling a drop. I've yet to drink any piss in a public bathroom though :/ that'd be hot as hell if a man came in and saw me on my knees guzzling down warm piss.

I swallowed piss from a fuckbud several times. It took a while to get used to the taste without gagging, but now I really enjoy it. I love jerking off while he pisses down my throat. The only thing I haven't done is take piss up the ass.