piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

On 7/23/2021 at 6:28 PM, Faggotuser said:

When I piss in a faggots mouth l expect it to swallow. When I don’t want you to drink my piss, you will know it because I will piss on your face, in your hair and all over a faggot. Fuckboys are born to be used as a toilet.

This 100%. Looking up at a real man while they use me like a toilet is an amazing feeling. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I started by swallowing my own piss when I was 10 or 11.  My father started using me as his cock-sucking human urinal by the time I was 12 or 13 when he "wake up" from being passed out drunk naked on the couch to me licking his balls and sucking his cock.  My older jock brother and members of his high school football team started using me the following year as their urinal cum-dump the following year.  Since then I have been addicted to water-sports.   

Edited by bjbottom

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/24/2011 at 12:33 AM, nipplepigny1 said:

In all of the fetish videos I have seen, the top pisses in the pig's mouth and the pig just lets it run out. What a waste!

If I am drinking straight from the tap, I am DRINKING, not gargling with it.

How about you guys?

Yes love to 

The men who got me really into watersports taught me that, just like cum, not a drop should be wasted. All of the piss either gets swallowed or goes up my ass. I love it both ways, but especially love swallowing it because I get to taste it and it doesn’t just act like a douching liquid.