Pozzing My Cheating Boyfriend

Revenge is sweet... and can be fun if you plan it right.

I discovered my boyfriend of 2 years was recently cheating on me. How did I discover it? I was randomly looking at the craigslist ads in my area, and I found a picture of his ass in an ad looking for anonymous, walk-in sex! The fucker was getting barebacked, and then turning around and fucking ME-- all without telling me! He was putting me at risk and didn't even have the decency to dump me first. And I didn't even know the fucker liked to bottom!

Well, I quickly created a new email account and started a correspondence with him. We started talking about what he was looking for-- he wanted to be blindfolded and have a guy walk in and fuck him. An idea started forming so I asked him, "What about two guys? My partner and I would love to do that and could really get into that scene-- taking turns on your hole." He practically begged for 'us' to cum over. I said the earliest we could get there would be at 7 pm. I told him I'd have to talk to my partner first, but that I was sure I could talk him into it. My partner, in this case, would hopefully be this buddy of mine. A POZ buddy with a big ol' cock. We'd been friends for years, and he fucked me once, a LONG time ago (with a condom). Hurt like hell and tore me up good. I was hoping I could get him in on the fucking-over of my (soon to be ex) boyfriend.

I called Tony (my buddy) and let him know the score. I knew Tony was a whore and would probably help me out. To my satisfaction Tony said he was up for a little 'revenge fucking', that he had no qualms fucking in front of me, and that the walk-in aspect of the proposed scene was perfectly fine. So, I emailed the bf back and told him my 'partner' was game. "So, how do you like to get fucked?" I asked him. "On my back or doggy style," he said. "No-- I mean, do you take it bare?" "Oh, um. I sorta have a boyfriend and I really need to be careful, so you guys should wear condoms. I have some and will have them available." "My partner and I only like to fuck bareback" I told him, continuing by saying "He's got a huge cock and condoms just don't fit him right and he can't stay hard." "Are you neg?" He asked. "Yup" I told him. Of course technically I was --- unless he had given me something I didn't know about. "Well, then I suppose you can fuck me bare. I'll give you the address and leave the door unlocked for you. Just come in to the bedroom. I'll be blindfolded on the bed."

So I called Tony and told him we were a go... and for a bareback fuck-fest. I also told him I wanted to fuck and breed him first (something he'd never let me do in the entire relationship) and then I wanted him to be rough as hell and tear him up good. I also called my bf and asked him casually if he was free that evening to go grab some dinner after I got done with the gym. It was fun and a bit disgusting to hear him squirm on the phone to come up with an excuse why he couldn't meet me. Yeah right he had to go back in to work!

Tony and I arrived at 7:00 and found the door unlocked. I told Tony that if any talking was to be done, he was to do it, for obvious reasons, but that he could be nasty. I would, of necessity, stay silent. In addition I didn't want any poz talk because I wanted to stealth my cheating bf. True to his word, he was laying on the bed, stark naked, wearing a black leather blindfold. I had no idea he even owned had a leather blindfold-- or where he kept it. The things you learn. Well, Tony and I stripped in silence and I let Tony go for my bf's cock. I decided to make the bf suck my dick, which I'd left a bit ripe from a day in my underwear. He gagged a bit at first, but soon really got into gobbling me while Tony worked him. Then Tony started eating the bf's hole which drove him wild! He was bucking and writhing and begging for cock. I flipped 69 to suck the bf's cock (for the last time) while I kept my cock firmly in his mouth.

Tony broke the silence. "My partner is gonna use his nice 7 incher to open you up for my cock. And he's gonna cum in you to lube you up so you can take mine all the way. He comes a LOT." The bf nodded his consent, so I moved around and got in position. Tony moved up close to the bf's face and dangled his 9 inches of uncut italian meat there. I lubed up my cock and fingered some lube into the bf's tight little pucker. I must say, I was more than a little bit excited to finally be fucking my bf's ass... even if he didn't know I was topping him. Tony watched as I pushed my cockhead slowly inside. The bf was incredibly tight and he squirmed a lot. Tony simultaneously started feeding his awesome meat to the bf who started making appreciative sounds. While locking eyes with Tony, I suddenly shoved roughly to the hilt inside my bf's ass. Tony was quick and shoved as much meat as he could get into his mouth to stifle the grunts and protests.

Damn was my bf's ass TIGHT! It was like fucking a virgin. I gestured to Tony to use the poppers, and he placed them under the bf's nose. A few hits later, and I was slowfucking his silky hole. I did my best to make it last as long as I could. I think I managed 10 minutes of fucking (with breaks) before I started to get close. I looked at Tony and picked up my pace. "My partner's gonna dump his cum in your ass now. Take it like a good whore." My cock spasmed and spit deep inside my bf's rectum for the first... and last time. I was honestly a bit disappointed because it was really hot fucking him because he had a nice hole, and knowing that I just bred him with my cum really turned me on. I pulled out of the bf's ass while Tony pulled out of his mouth. Tony handed me the poppers and says, "Now clean off my partner's cock while I get ready to fuck that cumsloppy ass." And fuck if my bf didn't suck my cock clean! This behavior coming from a guy who would never even rim me because he thought that was too dirty-- the fucker! I saw Tony was ready, so I uncapped the poppers and gave the bf a big ol' hit. Then I flipped around, straddled his face with my ass, grabbed his ankles and hauled him open so Tony could have unfettered fuck access.

Tony spit violently on the bf's hole, placed his huge cockhead at the freshly fucked ring, and then mercilessly shoved inside, all the way to his balls. The bf let out a yowl of genuine pain which I managed to silence by slamming my butthole onto his mouth. The bf was kicking and bucking like mad, but Tony just kept it buried. Eventually, the bf stopped squirming so much, and I felt his tongue start to dance on my hole. I nodded to Tony and let him know it was ok to start fucking. I scooted forward enough so the bf could breath. We just handed him the poppers and he had them basically glued to his nostril. And man, did Tony fuck him. Just like I wanted. Hard, and without mercy. I had a front row seat, watching Tony's massive, thick meat drilling in and out of my bf's hole. Occasionally I spit on Tony's cock to lube it a bit, but mostly I just watched in fascination as Tony destroyed my bf's butthole.

Eventually I saw a little blood mixed with some of my leftover cum that Tony was churning up inside. This excited Tony and he really started to slam fuck the bf deep. Every time he bottomed out inside the bf let out a little whimper/grunt noise. I could tell it was hitting him deep inside and hurting like fuck - just like how it felt when I took it. I didn't want Tony to cum yet though, because I wanted the bf to cum and be tight for him. And then to suffer getting fucked more once he'd cum. So I got some lube and started jacking off my bf. After 2 years, I pretty much knew how to bring him to orgasm quickly... and I stroked his cock just how he liked it.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum, you guys!" he shouted, just before he sprayed a hefty load onto his belly. Tony parked his cock with just his head at the entrance of the bf's ass, while I scooped up the cumload. I slathered it on Tony's still raging meat, and then Tony pushed slowly back inside, adding even more cum to the bf's ass. "Dude-- I don't think I can take any more fucking," he said in a pitiful voice when Tony was back inside him. "I don't care what you think. I'm not done fucking 'til I bust my nut deep in your guts. Capice?" And then Tony proceeded to pile-drive the bf. He was now shouting "Ow! Ow!* Owww!" with every thrust. I was hard again just watching the festivities, so I started jacking my cock furiously while I knelt by the bf's face. I looked back at Tony and could tell he was getting close. So was I.

Tony set the stage saying "Aw fuck man... here it comes! Tell me you want me to cum and be done fucking you! BEG me for my load!" "FUCK MAN!! PLEASE FUCKING CUM IN ME!!!" Tony buried into my bf's ass and growled as he shot volley after volley of toxic sperm into my bf's raw, bloody ass. Revenge was mine! Then I was blew my load, spraying my bf's face, mouth, and leather blindfold with my second cumload. Tony pulled out violently, and smacked the bf's ass hard. "Good fuckpig! That's a nice tight ass you have.... or at least it was. We'll have to do this again sometime." Then Tony and I got dressed and made a hasty retreat before the bf could pull off his blindfold. The last we saw him, he was laying on his bed, legs spread, with a small, wet, red spot growing on his sheets where his asshole was leaking from our assault.

I called and broke up with the bf the next day-- no explanation, I just broke it off. A couple months later I heard from mutual friends that he'd tested positive. I wish I could say I felt guilty, but I know that he would have gotten it sooner or later with his behavior. I was just glad I was there to witness it.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 7

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...