Stealth or not..

Ever since I was stealth pozzed, I toyed with the idea of stealthing someone, as a sort of a pay back kind of thing. But never realllly got the nerve to be that devious till I met Chris online. He was a 29 year old who hit me up one late night while I was searching for some ass to fuck BB. ALthough Chris had never experienced BB, he had fantasized about doing so. We chatted on and off for about a month, dicussing BB sex, and a whole array of deviant behavior including threesomes and rape scenes. Not once did he ever question my status, even after a brief dicussion on HIV. We talked about getting together, and playing around and what we would get into, and it always ended in him getting bred. However, every time I pressed to meet, he had some sort of excuse - until last Friday.

He emailed me, and we chatted for a while. I could tell he was leading up to something. Finally he finally asked if I would come over and fuck around. I had a few things to do, so I told him I would, but it might be late. He was ok with that, as he wanted to shower, and lay down for a while. He told me he would leave the door unlocked and I should just let myself in, and come up to his bedroom. I didn't really have anything to do, but I wanted some time to plan. My head was whirling with the possibilities. I telephoned one of my POZ buddies, Mike, and described the situation. He agreed to come along.

After a short drive, Mike and I pulled up to the address Chris had given. It was late, about midnight or so, and no lights were on in the house. As he promised, the door was unlocked, and we quietly made our way to the bedroom. Although, it was dark, we could see Chris laying on the bed. Nice, hot ass, well toned, tan, and sound asleep. I motioned Mike to head back out into the hallway so we could devise a plan.

Devious minds think alike, so we went back into the bedroom, looking around we found some silk neck ties... perfect to tie Chris up. While Mike slowly put Chris' hands behind his back and carefully tied them up, I slowly, slid Chris' boxers off to expose the hottest bubble ass I had seen in some time. Chris stirred a little so we stopped briefly so he would drift back to sleep. As he started snoring again, Mike and I undressed. We were both rock hard and oozing precum like mad, so we carefully took turns dipping our cocks in and out of Chris' open mouth. Then, as Mike dipped his cock head in and out of Chris' mouth, I start slow and easy rimming Chris' ass. He stirred a little, a few moans, and his ass started to gyrate as I opened him up with some finger play.

Of course Chris awoke about then and Mike slid a pillow case over Chris' head. Not surprisingly, Chris thrashed about, trying to get loose, so I reminded him of his invitation, and suggested he simply relax. He apparently took me to heart and I was able to go go back to rimming his hot pink hole. He moaned even louder. Mike meanwhile adjusted the pillowcase and uncovering Chris' mouth, slid his cock down Chris' throat. Obviously he was a little freaked out that there were two of us, but again I whispered for him to relax and enjoy.

After licking his hot hole for a while, he was all wet and open, so I slid his ass over the edge of the bed and put his feet on the floor... Chris was moaning and begging me to fuck him, to breed him raw, and to give him his first BB experience. How could I resist? I asked him several times, "Are you sure?" and he was BEGGING me to fuck him. When my cock head was pressed against his hole, Mike put his two hands on Chris' shoulders to hold him in place. In one stroke I slid my seven and a half-inch bare poz cock in his ass - deep. He winced with the pain. Again I asked him "Are sure you want this?" And again he BEGGED me to fuck him. Without a further word I began to fuck his NEG ass - as hard and as fast as I could, only stopping to pull out once in a while, only to plunge back in deeper. After about 30 minutes, I pulled out and let Mike take a turn. I got down and whispered to Chris "This is Mike's cock. Take it deep, it's huge." Mike drove his cock balls deep. Chris let out a cry, which I answered by saying "Stop being a damn pussy boy. You've been begging and teasing me for weeks, with all sorts of excuses of why you couldn't meet. Now we are here. Shut up and take it like a bitch."

Mike and I took turns fucking Chris' ass for over an hour, and eventually decided it was time for him to get what he so wanted: a load of cum up his raw ass. Before I blew my load I briefly explored Chris' ass, my fingers played with his hole. He was a little bit bloody after all the fucking, but I still fingered him up a bit, deliberately scraped him up a little more - just for effect. My cock pressed against his swollen hole, I asked him if he was ready for his first BB load. Again he BEGGED me "please breed me." I slowly slid my cock in him and said "you sure?" He gave an unqualified reply "Fuck YES!" so I resumed fucking him with all I had to the point my balls were swelling, ready to unload, Chris was bucking his hips against me, moaning with desire to be bred. I stopped, and leaned down and whispered "You sure you want my load in your ass?" He moaned "uh huh." My cock still sliding in and out and I said "Mike and I are both POZ. Toxic poz. If I cum in your ass you will be too. You want my TOXIC CUM?" At first he was shocked, scared, and started to try and wiggle out from under me, but Mike held him in place, all the while my cock slid in and out of him, although admittedly somewhat slowly. Within 30 seconds he calmed down, his hips arched up to meet my strokes. Again I asked him if he was ready for my raw load. He replied "CUM IN MY ASS PLEASE. I WANT YOU TOXIC CUM IN MY ASS. POZ my ass up like the bitch I wanna be. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR LOAD."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I fucked the shit out of his ass and my balls aching to release that toxic cum breeding this ass with POZ poison. As I blew, wave after wave of poison into his neg bare ass, Chris cried with pleasure, cum streaming out of his cock. Then Mike took my place and fucked him again and gave him a SUPER STRAIN that was sure to knock-up his ass. When we were finished, we dressed, not saying a word, and left him blindfolded and tied.

About eight weeks later I saw Chris online. We chatted and he said he had fun and would love to get together again. I said "Cool, how about today?" Chris begged off, however, saying he was sick with the FLU.....hahahahhahhaha......

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 5

• 5 years later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 8/28/2011 at 10:52 AM, sterlingslade said:

As I blew, wave after wave of poison into his neg bare ass, Chris cried with pleasure, cum streaming out of his cock. Then Mike took my place and fucked him again and gave him a SUPER STRAIN that was sure to knock-up his ass.

Super fuck.

Guest AIDSfuckpig

i like to stealth until i am ready to unload before i tell, just to be nasty... you don't ask, i don't tell - if you take it raw, i don't care anymore

• 2 months later...
On 7/28/2017 at 5:24 AM, AIDSfuckpig said:

i like to stealth until i am ready to unload before i tell, just to be nasty... you don't ask, i don't tell - if you take it raw, i don't care anymore

I wanna breed those wanting it. I want to bring over European and other strains for sharing

• Like 2

Great story, you got me so hard!   I love the set-up!     

Sometimes both top and bottom can be duped.   I have pulled a Chris a number of times .... I have claimed I have never barebacked before.   I claimed to be scared, wondering whether it would hurt or if I could take such a huge cock.      However, I was such a huge slut and took it raw all the time without ever questioning anyone's status. 

Guest descartes70817

I used to say I was married but rediscovering how hot fucking other men was, and about one in three bottoms never even tried to put a condom in my cock before sliding onto it. I very quickly realised I only really wanted it bareback because I love cumming in another man's ass.