Do you bottoms take any cums?

mancuntt

I thought I was a no load refused kind of cumdump, but I had a guy a few months ago that smelled so bad, was so obese, and hung so small in addition to talking in a whiny tone about not having gotten laid in 5 years that I just couldn't go on.  I felt so bad for him, embarrassed that I couldn't do it, and was actually fighting a gag reflex so bad.    I like submitting to dudes, but this guy just made my skin crawl and I asked him to leave.   I'm never rude to dudes, but I just could not do it.

• Haha 1

i am surprised, but the nastier the more exciting. Been fucked by homeless guys in the park, some realy nasty old guys who always seem to have shitty holes in their hairy obese state and blew a guy who was on the bus i was on going home. Dont know what he had but midget in an electric wheel chair. We got off at the same stop, i said hi, and asked where he had been out so late. He said boys town and i just said want me to blow you in the park. He said yes and i helped him get hi pants down in his chair and blew him and swallowed his nice load.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

i am surprised, but the nastier the more exciting. Been fucked by homeless guys in the park, some realy nasty old guys who always seem to have shitty holes in their hairy obese state and blew a guy who was on the bus i was on going home. Dont know what he had but midget in an electric wheel chair. We got off at the same stop, i said hi, and asked where he had been out so late. He said boys town and i just said want me to blow you in the park. He said yes and i helped him get hi pants down in his chair and blew him and swallowed his nice load.

I have the same turn on as you the dirtier the fatter the smellier the older the more public place I'm on my knees with his cheesy unwashed cock in my mouth the more I get turned on.

I love it when I get used by dirty old men and verbally degraded being called a cocksucking faggot makes my tiny little cock so hard I cum in seconds