Do you bottoms take any cums?

mancuntt

12 hours ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

I will take ANY RAW COCK in my ass. I make it Very clear that I want & Expect to be Fucked RAW and loaded with Multiple Loads of CUM. DIRECT DEPOSIT BONUS points for Black Men and Large, but not required. Hard Bare cock any size will Fuck & BREED my hungry ass, any condom covered cock can go find another Ass.

I take ALL LOADS including POZ CUM IN MY ASS !! 

Well said. True bottoms take any RAW cock and load. Wrapped up cocks are not acceptable and must be refused. Wish it hadn't taken me so long to cum to terms with this reality and give in to my desires. Celebrated my 52nd birthday by becoming a complete no limits cumdump. Now open to any cock and any load and LOVE TAKING POZ CUM DEEP IN MY ASS! Going to be a POZ PIG soon and can't wait.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

I will take almost any raw cock.  I've even just lost count of the number of guys walking through the unlocked front door or hotel door to fuck me while i was blindfolded and taking any load. Have never asked for status in at least the last 20 years. Had guys breed me no matter where i traveled.

This bottom has never turned down a top that has wanted to fuck me. I also don’t require condoms and only one of my fuckbuds fucks me with one on sometimes. I have a penchant for bbc, but when I am seeking cock, all are fair game and my ass is there to take, just fill it up with your cum please.

Sure that’s how I got HIV in the first place.

As research developed and Undetectable was deemed Untransmissible to tops, I let a regular cum in my ass. When he left I went to the ABS and took several more. While not unheard of, this was beyond my normal behavior.

At the time I wondered if he was on anti seizure meds like he said his brother was.

Now after reading some posts on here I’m thinkin he mighta been Spun and that’s why he only showed up occasionally.

I wish I could find him I’m sure somebody has pozzed his ass by now.....

The ONLY thing that really matters to me is if it is hard enough to get in me and if so plant it now.  Secondary, I would love to be told as it enters me that the top has a hvl of poz cum he is going to deposit, but no cum refused.

• Like 1