Barebackin in Madrid?

BARECUM25

• 1 year later...

Hey Barecum- I have a week of vacation 23 September ( 2 weeks from now) Been to Bare-celona a year ago-- never been to Madrid. Why not tell me why I should come to Madrid for a week- sell me on your city and the promise of lots of Spanish uncut meat pumping loads into me during my stay <g> Is Madrid known for darkrooms and raw fucks?

• 5 years later...
  • 10 months later...

Just got back from a week in Madrid, and pretty much made base camp at the bar The Cage in the Chueca area, just off the Plaza Pedro Zorolo. Opens early, for Spain, at 1700, and seemed to be busiest after 6p till 10p. My 1st night in it was also a designated FF party,  ended up in a sling on 4 seperate occassions just that night, every night after the 1st at least 2 looonnggg FF sessions there. The gay scene is wide open, and there is a VisitChueca webpage to lead you to links and bars and hotels . 

The gay guide is not bashful, and lists which bars have darkrooms openly, and while I hit 2  of them, there were many I just did not have time for, or that my hole could take more of after the Cage each night

20190515_130021.jpg

22 hours ago, AlwaysOpen said:

Just got back from a week in Madrid, and pretty much made base camp at the bar The Cage in the Chueca area, just off the Plaza Pedro Zorolo. Opens early, for Spain, at 1700, and seemed to be busiest after 6p till 10p. My 1st night in it was also a designated FF party,  ended up in a sling on 4 seperate occassions just that night, every night after the 1st at least 2 looonnggg FF sessions there. The gay scene is wide open, and there is a VisitChueca webpage to lead you to links and bars and hotels . 

The gay guide is not bashful, and lists which bars have darkrooms openly, and while I hit 2  of them, there were many I just did not have time for, or that my hole could take more of after the Cage each night

20190515_130021.jpg

I know this bar very well. When i was visiting Madrid a few years ago, I got fucked many times in the sling there.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest ff-whole

Went last week to the Cage and it was dark, not very clean but there was action going on so I got right to it...
The public was all a little older but that is what I want anyway... I have run out of Prep so I was hoping for some safe action [this means condoms, which I am not fond off].

Eventually I got fucked in a sling three times with condom and it hurt... but better than nothing...
Overall, the sex and sauna in Amsterdam is way better...