For the bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

whtbt4blkck

Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

• Love it
    • Depends
    • I put up with it to please the top
    • Hate it

I make a point to not cum until after the top, or not at all.  But in the rare occasion I do,  I'll still feel my high for a while after.  I try to get the top to cum before that goes away.  If I'm still unsuccessful, I remember it's not about me,  so I'll finish the top, no matter what.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, jsmith211 said:

I am usually not hard when I am getting fucked.  I don't touch my cock, and dont't want my top to either.  I leak a lot of pre cum when I am getting fucked, and sometimes end up coming if my top is hitting the right spot.  I don't want him to stop until I have his load in me.  If I don't cum it's not a big deal.  It's all about his cock.

That's how I usually am. My cock is just limp, and I've asked tops to stop touching it sometimes.

• Like 2

When I first started to bottom I actually cancelled meets on short notice as I had been so horny beforehand I would wank myself to a climax beforehand (I was in my early teens).  Since then I generally wait until after the top has had his fill and came before catering to my own desire.  In the few times over the past few years where I've came before my lover (I can cum through being fucked if the top penetrates my sigmoid colon) I've found that it's not an issue.  I'm generally horny again after a few minutes :)

• Like 1

Guest FinalDL2021
On 9/9/2019 at 3:00 AM, Hunter22 said:

I really don’t mind and even like to keep on getting fucked after I’ve cum (both anal orgasm and actual cum) cause it makes my hole more tender. Love the struggle ;) 

I think the reason I enjoy getting fucked anally so much, are all the different sensations involved, there is nothing like it. Its a dance between pleasure, some pain, or discomfort, and that interesting unique feeling of being pounded after you cum, and sometimes the surprise of even getting hard again.

13 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

If I cum, it's because I am getting fucked.  So...it's involuntary.  I don't mind cumming first or last.  It's all about the Alpha top and his enjoyment.

Agree... I never jerk myself, if I cum it’s not controlled. Sometimes my ass tightens up a little, but I just focus, relax and let the top continue. Tops sometimes get off that they fucked the cum out of me without me touching myself. It’s all about the Alpha top!!

Tops often fuck the cum out of me and fuck me to anal and prostate orgasm, but I don’t think a Top has ever succeeded in jacking me off whilst fucking me, even if I happened to manage to be hard.

First of all, I find that such efforts by Tops who are in the middle of a fuck are almost always an afterthought and half-hearted (and why wouldn’t they be? Why should any Top give a damn whether I cum or not?), and secondly, it would take a pretty concentrated effort to get me off via my cock anyway. I can do it relatively quickly, but it’s going to take someone else a while, and they can forget about giving me head - it does absolutely nothing to me.

I certainly don’t jerk myself while I’m being fucked - my duty is to pay close attention to the Top’s reactions and needs, and use my body to meet them, whatever that takes.

• Like 1

Guest FinalDL2021

The fuck of a lifetime would be to continue having hands-free prostate orgasms, as I continue to get fucked, have this go on, until my nuts are totally drained out.

I can't tell for sure but i'd say no. That is because i don't use my cock when i get fucked . I focus on my top and on my pleasure hole instead. If i'd jerk off or get jerked off while getting fucked that would only take away from the pleasure i get from being  fucked. But i did jerk off when i was playing with my dildo and if i made myself cum this way i didn't enjoy the anal play anymore.