Stages of Members (not sure what to call it)

i am a regular guy, i think bbrt is the best site for bottoms to meet gay men for sex. hope some one here can help me get in touch with the guy i was going to meet when they cut me off. i didnt get his info and the night. he probly wonders what happened, 

maybe you could go on bbrt and get a message to him for me,  his name is (totaltoplatib57) he was getting back to me with the night and info when they terminated my account. tell him to sign on to gaysgodateing. i have been leaving him messages on there.  i would be great full. he will be the man of my dreams when he makes me a woman. let me know ok. thanks. oh by the way you look great. but he is the man i want 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators
6 hours ago, daemien said:

What does it mean when I get a notice that another member that I am following has a "new status update?" 

If you go to their profile, you will see they have posted a public message anyone can read there. 

• rawTOP locked and unpinned this topic