Stages of Members (not sure what to call it)

This isn't really a problem or an issue or anything more of a curiousity question.

You know when you are looking at a thread and under the user's name there is that "status". "Virgin", "Curious", "Barebacker" etc. What designates these levels.

I happened to notice one day that I was a "Sex Adict". Never really noticed until I saw that and then I started paying more attention to it.

And BTW, thanks to rawTOP For a great site.

• Administrators

They depend on how many posts you've made (minus infractions you've received)... You start out a virgin, then get to "curious" after 10 posts, then you become a "barebacker" after 25 posts, then a "sex addict" after 100 posts, then a "slut" after 500 posts, and then the pinnacle of success is to become a "whore" after 1,000 posts.

If you think in terms of taking loads it all makes sense ;)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
So after you reach "whore" status, does that mean you get paid for posting? ;)

I've already given people free months of BBRT for their participation... Usually I look for who started the most popular threads... I check sorta randomly and reward them without much fanfare...

• Like 2

I've already given people free months of BBRT for their participation... Usually I look for who started the most popular threads... I check sorta randomly and reward them without much fanfare...

Thats very cool of you rawTOP that you even do that at all. I don't think any of my started posts were all that popular but doesn't matter, still very cool that you do it at all. Keep up the great work!

I can vouch for RawTOP's generosity, having received free BBRT membership on a couple of occasions. Thanks again, RawTOP.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...