Stages of Members (not sure what to call it)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It means you've not proven you can handle a 50-top breeding orgy :D - when it says '25 Proven' you've managed that 25 times and are still gagging for more...  :P hehehe!

Seriously, 0 means no-one has marked any of your posts 'liked', the unproven bit is related to this and when you reach a certain number of likes it says Proven I gather - it's a reputation system that came with this new site. 

As a follow up, in my profile it states "0 Unproven" - what does that mean?

• Upvote 1

Guest pozarnoldPGH

reflection of the same capitalist "earnings" system ... the more we are on-line, building a "reputation" the less time afforded to TRULY play , then up-load image/video, and  the tragic part ......... those MOST willing to engage in the GREATEST fulfillment & surrender  are  often those with little or no resource  to the same end.         Yet we remain "logged-on", as it were, with the perception of a hope...?!!!!     Bottom line,   a broke guy like me  is merely existing ...... yearning to fulfill a hunger ......   not for food in the belly   BUT for JOY  of those rare moments   of life ...... the euphoria   of  honoring   one's  basic and animalistic  nature ......   To push aside   the  ill-conceived ideas  that  prevent  us from  attaining  our   genuine   self ... a purpose ....

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...