Stages of Members (not sure what to call it)

Damn I'm one of the 117 Sex Addicts. I didn't realize how far I had progressed!!

:-)

Bear4Breeding, there is only 1 Whore so far, and that is RawTop. There are 6 Sluts, though.

It's easy to figure out. Just go to the Community heading at the top of the page, and pull down "Member List".

Then go to the Search feature, and select "Advanced Search".

Go down to "Post Count". And enter the parameters for each category Whore is > or = 1,000,

Slut is > or = to 500, but < 1,000, Sex Addict is > or = 100, but < 500, and so on for Barebacker, Curious, and Virgin.

The search list will generate the members of each category and list their number of posts.

There are 2 Whores, but really only 1 person--RawTop, since the other Whore "Feeder" is an automated RSS feed.

You will get 6 Sluts (Belfast-Bottom, Evilqueerpig, Hotload84, HungLatinDom, Pig Bottom, and TheBreeder.) At 946 posts, Hotoad84 is closest to achieving the distinction of being a Whore.

As of today, there are 117 Sex Addicts (yourself and yours truly included) , 466 Barebackers, 654 Curious, and 3,600+ Virgins.

Enjoy!

Very cool membership device. I was wondering myself how I got stuck labeled as a "virgin" and others are "sex addicts." The end is in sight, this breedingZONE cherry will be popped soon and I will take a sloppy wet virtual load from RawTop and progress up the scale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I'm closing in on becoming a slut--on this site--are there any guys who attained whore status? I never thought I would post so much, but I really like the site and topics. I usually sign in every day. The only other site I check every day is a picture site. I only wish guys would post more info in their profiles.

YEAH ! I agree... guys should put their location to area, country or region.

If i click on the "About Me" section and nothing is listed, then I move on.... either a fake profile or a guy searched around under one screen name, then came back with a better screen name and MORE information.

And YES, more pictures will INCREASE others as well as encourage more members. love guys who update at least ONCE a year.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
They depend on how many posts you've made (minus infractions you've received)... You start out a virgin, then get to "curious" after 10 posts, then you become a "barebacker" after 25 posts, then a "sex addict" after 100 posts, then a "slut" after 500 posts, and then the pinnacle of success is to become a "whore" after 1,000 posts.

If you think in terms of taking loads it all makes sense ;)

Can this be out into the FAQ? As a new member I've wasted hours trying to figure this out.

• 7 months later...
YEAH ! I agree... guys should put their location to area, country or region.

If i click on the "About Me" section and nothing is listed, then I move on.... either a fake profile or a guy searched around under one screen name, then came back with a better screen name and MORE information.

And YES, more pictures will INCREASE others as well as encourage more members. love guys who update at least ONCE a year.

I agree for sure on the location part, I do the same thing if nothing is listed under location. As for the pictures I'd update once a year but need someone to take new ones not that I've changed all that much.

• 1 month later...

OK, I thought it time to update the ratings on you prolific posters. I posted the methodology of classifying Whores, Sluts, Sex Addicts, Barebackers, Curious and Virgins in my 1/30/13 post below.

I'm happy to report that as of 2/1/14 the numbers are up in all categories.

Last year we had only 2 Whores (>1,000 posts) and they were rawTOP and the RSS Feeder. At more than 4K posts, they are at the top of the pig pile....er, post pile. However, there are four new members of the elite Whore club this year. They are: JizzDumpWI (1,388 posts), Bttm2go (1,061), Hotload84 (1,043) and TheBreeder (1,029).

So let's give them all a big shout out for keeping the Forums and threads active on Breeding Zone.

The numbers are up for all the other categories, too. They are:

Sluts (500-999 posts) went up from 6 to 15,

Sex Addicts (100-499 posts) went up from 117 to 182,

Barebackers (25-99 posts) went up from 466 to 697,

Curious (10-24 posts) went up from 654 to 905, and

Virgins (1-9 posts) went up from 3,600+ to 5,227.

(Note-- Those with 0 posts are technically Virgins, too--there are currently 23,311 of them. C'mon guys--say hello, even if it is goodbye).

I also want to congratulate the OP (Bear4Breeding) of this thread--He went from Sex Addict to Slut this year--and he's damn proud of it as well he should be.

Alas, yours truly, remains a Sex Addict, but I'm proud of that title. This will be my 200th post so it may take me a while to become a virtual Slut. Enjoy!

Bear4Breeding, there is only 1 Whore so far, and that is RawTop. There are 6 Sluts, though.

It's easy to figure out. Just go to the Community heading at the top of the page, and pull down "Member List".

Then go to the Search feature, and select "Advanced Search".

Go down to "Post Count". And enter the parameters for each category Whore is > or = 1,000,

Slut is > or = to 500, but < 1,000, Sex Addict is > or = 100, but < 500, and so on for Barebacker, Curious, and Virgin.

The search list will generate the members of each category and list their number of posts.

There are 2 Whores, but really only 1 person--RawTop, since the other Whore "Feeder" is an automated RSS feed.

You will get 6 Sluts (Belfast-Bottom, Evilqueerpig, Hotload84, HungLatinDom, Pig Bottom, and TheBreeder.) At 946 posts, Hotoad84 is closest to achieving the distinction of being a Whore.

As of today, there are 117 Sex Addicts (yourself and yours truly included) , 466 Barebackers, 654 Curious, and 3,600+ Virgins.

Enjoy!