Small cocked bottoms like to be laughed at?

indianbottom25

Hi Guys,

I am a 25 year old bottom. Not very experienced.

I have a tiny cock. Maybe 12 cm and very thin. I once had sex with this white guy and he was in tears laughing at the size of my cock saying it was like a ten yr old boys cock :(

It became a fetish now. I love being humiliated about my cock being small.

Any other bottoms like this?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi Guys,

I am a 25 year old bottom. Not very experienced. I have a tiny cock. Maybe 12 cm and very thin. I once had sex with this white guy and he was in tears laughing at the size of my cock saying it was like a ten yr old boys cock :( It became a fetish now. I love being humiliated about my cock being small.

Any other bottoms like this?

I had to look this one up, guys. Twelve centimeters translates to approximately four and 3/4 inches.

As to your cock size, Indianbottom25, I don't personally know anyone with your particular fetish, but I certainly have seen advertisements in which the guy posting the advertisement was seeking smaller than average cocks, so I'm sure there are others who share one aspect or another of your fetish.

Thanks for your response. I apologize not converting into inches.

Glad I am not the only one ha ha.

I just love when the top feels even more of a man cos the bottom is tiny dicked or just smaller.

Honestly, Indianbottom25. Four and three quarters length for a cock doesn't strike me as tiny. Smaller than average? Maybe. The smallest cock I ever saw on an adult named Arlen who I knew in high school. His cock was probably about 3/4 of an inch long - much, much, much smaller than yours. Arlen and I had gym class together, so I (and many other guys) saw him on a regular basis. Arlen was a bit of a social misfit, and could easily have been the target of mockery, but to the best of my recollection, I never heard a single guy comment on the diminutive size of Arlen's cock. Frankly, the refusal of the guys to psychologically abuse Arlen on the size of his cock is one of the more positive memories I have of my fellow students.

Yay. :) Well it is my only reason for bottoming. My small cock made it my destiny

I like that. My dick is about the same size as yours and I'm 6'3". I have a black leather g-string that I had custom made as small as possible. I'm completely shaved down and the g-string looks like an eye patch when I'm wearing it. I strip down to it in leather bars when I'm travelling and I get strong reactions. One time I was wearing it in a crowded leather bar and someone came up behind me a yanked my g-string all the way down to my ankles and the crowd started laughing. The guy who pulled it down then whipped out his long, thick cock out and put it up against mine to compare. Guys watching were laughing and talking but they were speaking in German so I couldn't really understand what they were saying. It was hot though. I get a rush when guys see that I'm a small-dicked bottom and the logic of it. It's validation of my desires and what I am meant to be.

• Like 2

My cock is about 4.5in and I've developed a fetish for being laughed at and mocked for it. It's a constant reminder to me and all guys in general that I'm made to serve superior men. Nothing hotter than guys making me their cumslut whore and putting me in my place because of my small cock.

• Upvote 1

I'm 3.5 inches when rock hard and love "size humiliation."

My ultimate thrill is to someday have a woman who knows me in vanilla life "discover" my embarassing secret and tease me about it. Humiliation by either sex is good but for me it is more powerful coming from a woman.

• Upvote 1

Kind of an opposite problem here. At 8.5", I'm on the bigger side, but have had problems keeping it up.

I'm guessing it's a mental block, since I have no problems getting hard when I'm alone. And just a few years ago, I was a total top (actually kept a squirt gun in my play bag to train subs from jerking off while I fucked them, the same way you train a kitten from clawing at the furniture). But lately, it just sits there pathetically anytime I'm with another guy. With some time and effort, I can still cum while soft, but it's useless for fucking.

Sad irony, I turned into the very bottom I always wanted to fuck, and now I can't find a top that appreciates what I used to like so much.

I would REALLY get into a humiliation scene where I'm laughed at for not being able to get hard, then get fucked by a small or average sized guy who "shows me what a real dick can do", especially if it's only half the size of my once-proud meat.

I've taken a keen interest in wearing chastity, and would really get into finding a guy who uses that to their advantage too. Unfortunately, so far the chastity has only served a practical purpose in heading off the guys who INSIST they can get me hard if they try long enough, which just ends up in a lot of wasted time and effort for everybody.

• Upvote 1

For some of us size doesn't matter. I have a small cock also, and would love to get pounded by a huge cock. But indianbottomboy25, if I were to run across you I would gladly worship your small cock to get a nice load of cum. It only means that I would be able to take to whole thing in my mouth and drive you wild.

My cock is about 4.5in and I've developed a fetish for being laughed at and mocked for it. It's a constant reminder to me and all guys in general that I'm made to serve superior men. Nothing hotter than guys making me their cumslut whore and putting me in my place because of my small cock.

Me too. I actually feel disappointed if a guy doesn't mention it.

• 2 weeks later...