Fucked many times at Club Pittsburgh

Guest pghdaddy

Guest pghdaddy

It had been a month since I visited Club Pittsburgh. I need cock in me really bad. I got a private room, got naked and put on a jockstrap. I squeezed a large gob of KY up my ass.

I immediatey went to the maze. It was blackout night and I couldn't see anything. I stayed at the beginning of the maze and bent over with my ass exposed. Several men touched my ass and continued on but finally I felt hands feeling my ass and immediately a finger entered my hole. The finger massaged my hole and got me ready for cock. I then felt a cock rubbing up and down my ass until it finally stopped at my hole. Slowly I felt it entering me. Hands grasped my waist as I felt the cock slowly going deeper into my ass. It felt like heaven and I shoved my ass back to force it deeper into my guts. The cock was very thick at the bottom. It stretched my ass open and I clenched my ass upon it to give the man total pleasure. The bare cock plunged deep into my hole and I felt balls slapping my ass every time he thrust in all the way.

The man told me he was going to deposit a huge load of mancream into my pussy. I told he that I wanted every drop in my rectum. He fucked my anus like his life depended on it and within minutes, I heard him moan and suddenly my insides were coated with a warm load of semen. The guy held on to my hips and stopped moving with his thick organ embedded in my hole. His cock throbbed in my ass as I squeezed upon it to suck out every drop of cum. Minutes went by as the cock oozed cream into my guts. Without warning, he pulled out and left. I reached back and put my finger into my asshole. I felt a lot of cum inside of me. I became a total slut and needed more.

I didn't realize that a group of men was standing around me. they heard me getting cock up my ass and waited for their turn to fuck me. I yelled that I need more dick in my hole. Before I even finished saying it, I felt hands on my ass. My ass cheeks were pulled apart and a cockhead worked its way into my cum soaked hole. I begged the ,man to give me a hard fuck. The cock in my anus started moving fast and went very deep into my bowels. It must have been at least eight inches. I didn't know what the man looked like and it added to the thrill. I centered my thoughts on the cock in me and how much pleasure my ass was receiving. Another man got under me and took my limp cock into his mouth. He massaged my cock with his tongue and I quickly got very hard. Now my cock was being sucked as my ass got pounded by bare cock.

I knew that I would blow a load if the man kept sucking me. I told him to stop so that I wouldn't cum so soon. My butt sucked in the bare dick and the man told me that I was really well lubed. He said that he would push the cum from the first guy deeper into my ass. My ass took control of me and I did everything possible to get another load up my hole. I kept urging the man to fuck me hard as I squeezed the walls of my rectum on the intruder. The man said that he was cumming and breeding my ass with a creamy load. I felt him spasm deep inside of me. He stopped moving with his cock embedded deep in my bowels and his balls against my ass. His spurts slowed down and he cock slowly pulled out of me but the warm cum stayed inside of my hole.

Another man played with my ass. He asked me if I had a room. I told him to hold on to my hand and I led him out of the maze and back to my room. I had the light turned down very low. The mood was erotic. I got down on the bed and laid flat on my stomach. I could see a faint outline of a man getting on the bed and straddling me. Several fingers massaged my hole. I felt a naked body laying on top of my back. I reached back and felt an incredible cock in my hand. It had a curve in it and a foreskin covered the head. There was so much foreskin that I could't even push it back behind the thick head of his dick. I pulled his cockhead to my asshole and told him to fuck me hard.

He placed his body weight onto my back and held me in place as he shoved his cock into my hole with a hard thrust. This man wanted to abuse my hole and I begged him to use me for his pleasure. I felt my ass being violated by the intruder. I felt cock thrusting very hard and deep into my bowels. The man kept grunting and fucking me. He reached under me and squeezed my nipples really hard. It was painful but I concentrated on my asshole and the cum that was soon to coat my insides. Three more thrusts and I knew that another creamy deposit of cock snot was entering me. When the final spurts of cum drained from the battering cock, the man pulled out. He thanked me for taking his load and left the room.

By then three more men were standing at the opened door to my room. A naked man with a potbelly came in. He told me he wanted to lay on the bed to fuck me. The chubby man laid naked on the bed with his gnarly cock sticking up hard. It was't large but it had character. It was veiny and had a large head. I knelt down and took the cock into my mouth and started sucking on it. At times I would force it deep into my throat until his balls were at my lips. I gagged times but knew I was giving the troll a lot of pleasure. He told me that he wanted to fuck me.

I straddled his stomach and placed his cockhead at my hole. I eagerly worked my ass down upon his organ until he was completey inside. I stopped moving for a minute until the naked man ordered me to fuck his pole with my ass. I worked up and down on his cock and started moving faster to fuck myself well. The man held my waist as I fucked myself on him. His grunts became lowder and I knew he was close to feeding me another load of cum. I clenched my rectum on his dick and fucked the cock into hole with an intense need to make him cum. I felt him thrust upward just as I lowered my ass completely upon him. His balls slammed my ass and creamy jism started oozing from his nuts, through his hard cock, and into my asshole. I fucked myself hard on his organ and drained his balls completely. I rested for a moment with his cock still deep inside of my ass. His cock slowly started to go soft inside of me. I lifted my naked body up and his cock slipped out of my hole. Cum also leaked out of my anus and coated his cock. I got down and cleaned his softening cock with my tongue. I cleaned every drop of cum from him and swallowed it.

My ass needed a break but I told the remaining men that I would suck them off. In the next half hour, I sucked off four more men and swallowed every cream load of jism. As I finished swallowing off the last man, I noticed the man who had fucked me the first time watching. He told me that he wanted to fuck me one more time before he left. I agreed and laid on the bed. The other men watched as the naked man got on the bed. I was on my back. He lifted my legs, got down and started rimming me. He said that there was a lot of cum leaking out of my hole and that he would refill me.

He leaned over me and forced my legs back so far that it hurt. His head got closer to mine and he started to kiss me. I told him that I don't kiss buy he told me to shut up and do as he says. I feel his cockhead entering my slippery hole and going deeper. At the same time, the man started kissing me. The pleasure in my ass turned me into a manwhore. I accepted his kiss and his tongue entered my mouth. His tongues went deep into my mouth and it felt like a cock fucking my face. It was like haveing cock in my ass and mouth at the same time. I worked my tongue over his and we started shoving our tongues into each other. It was incredible. My anus was being violated again and I needed him inside of me as I craved more mancream. My legs were held back as my cunt was being plunged into. It took about 15 minutes of hard fucking before the guy said that his cock was ready to spurt. He tongue fucked my face as he started to fill my insides for the second time. His liquid was shooting through his cock and emptying inside of my anus. His fluid coated my hole again. He pulled his tongue out of my mouth and let my legs down. My legs hurt like hell but my asshole was giving me a lot of pleasure. The naked man left without saying a word.

I told the men who were watching us that I was done for the night. They thanked me for a good time and left the room. I quickly went to my coat and got a thick buttplug out. I slipped the plug into my ass. It was difficult getting the thick part to enter me but once it was past my sphincter, my ass clenched down upon it and held it inside. When I got home, I pulled the plug from my ass and placed a plate under me. I squeezed out a large load of cum from my rectum. After five minutes, I brought the plate up and licked every drop of cream from it. I went to bed very happy.

Edited by pghdaddy

• 3 weeks later...

Only been to Club Pittsburgh once. For that matter I have only been to the City of Pittsburgh once. I wanted to get fucked so bad but it did not happen, but I topped two guys, and shot a load in one of them. Mostly an older white crowd there but everyone was looking at me like a piece of meat. I liked it!!

Edited by Hotload84

• 4 weeks later...