Teen loses his cherry and gets bred by 3 guys

rawTOP

• Administrators

The day started kinda quiet I was bored so I went to a local park to see whats happening I had been here before and gotten sucked a few times but never did it myself till today.

I was lounging around watching the guys pass and the cars cruise a bit when these two guys came up and started talking about the weather and other boring subjects. Then they asked if I wanted to take a ride with them for some privacy seeing as it was a slow day I said sure we got in their pickup truck and left the park (i know I know your saying never take a ride from strangers especially if you are out numbered.

We cruised out into the country and I felt a hand on my crotch I was sitting between them in the truck on my right was Joe and driving was Pete. Well Pete was feeling me up getting me hard and Joe just smiled when I put my hand on his crotch we found a secluded driveway to a empty field and pulled in till we were out of sight of the road.

By this time Pete had me half undressed my shorts around my ankles and shirt off and he had his pants off. I was enjoying it when Joe said maybe I should give Pete a blowjob so he could feel good I said OK but I never sucked before so they might want to go easy. I went down on Pete and discovered he wasn't too big maybe 5-6" long and thin I slid my mouth down his cock and up lowly Pete told me I was doing a good job I felt Joe playing with my ass and slide a finger in I have been fingered before and thought nothing of it Joe told me maybe I oughta kneel on the seat so I can give Pete a proper good suck and so he can play with my ass I took Pete's cock out and said OK but go easy on fingering me as I'm still a virgin as I've never been fucked he said no problem when I looked back the strange thing was Joe was no bigger in his cock than Pete I sucked on Pete some more and felt Joe gently sliding a finger in and rotating it in bigger and bigger circles (now I know he was getting me looser)then he slid a second finger I moaned as this was feeling good to me so I sucked even harder on Pete trying to focus on him so I wouldn't blow a wad yet.

Next thing I know Joe is grinding his crotch against my ass with his cock all the way in I was amazed I didn't even feel him enter or I was just distracted. But it was feeling good to me so I asked how he did it without me feeling it he said I got ya loose enough to slide in your hot lil pussy I said it was my ass he said I'm fucking it aint I? I said yeah he said now its a man-pussy for men to fuck right then he rotated like he was corkscrewing in me god that felt good Pete grabbed me by the head and said after Joe's done I'm next I said sure I didn't know it could feel this good. He grabbed my head and slammed his cock in it. Using my mouth to get him off so he could last a good while in my pussy I felt Joe start pounding my ass hard and fast he expanded and shot a huge load in my ass I could feel it go in deeper and the heat was wonderful he thrust a few times till he just slipped out. Then he told me to lick him clean so I turned around and started licking him. I felt Pete doing something strange to my ass something wet and slippery was twisting and sliding in I moaned and Joe told me Pete was licking all the cum out of my ass so he wouldn't make a mess when he went in. I just moaned and started really licking and sucking on Joe's cock. Pete stopped licking and positioned himself behind me and slid his cock in. He was just a little thicker than Joe was and I could feel it a little as he slid in and he slid all the way in deeper than Joe too. He started sliding in and out sliding out to the tip then going back in till he got faster and harder till he was slamming my poor ass.

Joe at this time grabbed my head and did the same to my mouth as he was getting close. Then it happened I felt them both going off at the same time filing both ends with cum. I swallowed it all and Joe got behind me and licked my ass lovingly saying I had a prime pussy and that hed love to share it with a friend of theirs.

I was still dazed so I said sure long as I can rest some before we got there. Joe said sure I got dressed and we headed back towards town. We drove closer to my house and I was surprised at how close maybe 6 blocks from home and I was meeting another guy for some fun. We pulled up and they led the way to the door and knocked. We heard some heavy footfalls and then the door opened and I saw a gorgeous well built black man in a robe that barely covered his chest and was just long enough to cover his jewels.

He invited us in and they got to small talk while I watched television then Joe called me and I went in Joe introduced me to Reggie. I said hello he returned my greeting and told Joe I was a cute little thing I blushed a little and Joe told him I had a prime pussy that he ought to try. Reggie said sure but he wanted us all to play we went into the bedroom and climbed on the bed I undressed on the bed so I could watch them. They undressed and got on with me Reggie kneeling in front of me he told me to suck his cock it was a huge piece of meat at least 6" long when soft and thick I took it in my mouth and slowly started to suck Joe told me to kneel like I did in the truck so they could play with my ass again. Reggie started getting hard and I couldn't suck alot of his huge cock he said it was OK that just suck what I could so I did about a third of that 12" monster while I was sucking Reggie, Joe was fucking my ass again this time roughly like I was his slut. He got close and pulled out and shot on my back and let Pete take his turn. Pete was more gentle as he saw how rough Joe was and he screwed me lovingly till he too came and asked me to look at him when I did he shot on my face and in my mouth I loved it.

Joe told me he wanted another blow job so I started to suck him off when I felt a tremendous pressure on my ass like a telephone pole was trying to get in I grunted and closed my jaw a bit and Joe told Reggie to pull it out of me that I was clamping my jaw down and was gonna bite his dick off. Reggie pulled out and apologized I told him not to worry its not his fault his lots bigger than these two Reggie laughed and said that maybe I should get on top of him and go slow so I can accommodate his huge cock easier I said OK and got on top with Reggie holding his cock up straight I eased on it till I got the head in then I stopped to let myself get used to being stretched so far. After a couple of minutes I went a little further stopping again to relax more. I slid up a bit then back down further till I was half way then up again then back down and took three quarters of it that time. I slid up again and took a breath and dropped all the way down god was I stretched. Reggie told me to relax and breath slowly and let myself get used to it.

At this time Joe and Pete had to leave so they told Reggie they would lock the door behind them I told them no problem since I knew I was close to home anyways Reggie told them bye and thanks. I sat there for a few and Reggie told me to wrap my legs around his waist he was gonna turn us over so he would be on top. I wrapped my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck and he turned us over and rested on mehe went further it seemed. I let go of his neck and he propped himself up on his arms looking down at me and smiled saying he was proud I was able to take him I grinned and told him I was proud to be able to take it. he started slowly sliding in and out a little at a time. As he got faster the strokes got longer till just the head was inside then he'd slide all the way back in.

I was going crazy from the pleasure I felt moaning and groaning like the women on those adult movies he pulled out and told me to get on my knees so we could fuck doggy style. I got on my knees and he got behind me and positioned it against my pussy and slid home easily. Oh god was I full of cock I started thrusting back at him humping him I wanted him to fuck me so bad he reached around and started playing with my nipples. I felt an electric charge like a switch went on. I moaned and he slid his hand down to my cock and started jacking me off as he slid in and out he went faster and faster and we both built to the pinnacle and both came I reared up and he held me close sliding his hand along my cock as I shot a huge load and I felt him fill my ass and the cum start to run out my ass around his cock running down my thighs. We stayed like that for a good while luxuriating in our closeness till he slipped out my ass.

I collapsed and lay there he lay next to me saying Joe was right I have got a prime man pussy that he would love to be in anytime. I looked at him and smiled and said that would be perfect cause he made me feel wonderful and full. We finally got up and I got dressed cause I did have to get home before my family missed me I told him I had to go he said why I told him I was 18 and still at home with my parents he said your 18? I nodded he said I thought you were at least 20 I said no I was 18 he laughed and said it don't matter how old I was he liked my pussy anyways he asked if Joe and Pete knew I said 'no' he said he'd tell them so they all could have a laugh. I told him id see him in a couple of days and we could play again he said sure gave me his number and told me to call first. I called a couple of days later and we played again we played for a couple of months before he finally moved I may have lost my virginity to Joe and Pete. But I think Reggie was the one who really got my cherry.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

• 3 years later...
  • 5 years later...