Undetectable BB Fucks

kwhotboi

• Administrators

Swiss researchers say your risk zero, or close to zero IF the person is consistently undetectable and has no other STDs. Read my old blog posts on the topic...

http://www.rawtop.com/blog/2008-07/hiv-declared-no-longer-fatal

http://www.rawtop.com/blog/2008-02/update-on-the-swiss-statement-about-undetectable-viral-loads

The bottom line is that we take chances daily when we get in our cars. Our sexuality is a part of our biological and psychological make-up. We do what works for each of us. For some that is sex as it was meant to be experienced, skin-to-skin with bodily fluids exchanged. Have experienced it both ways and will never go back to use of condoms.

you also run the risk that the top who tells you he is neg is either lying to you in order to fuck you.... or he doest know he is poz (studys show that 1/3 of the guys who are poz dont know it)... so lets face it all sex is risky.... so you just have to deside what risk level you feel comfortable with

• 2 weeks later...

Come on guys - how many people say "I am undetectable" knowing they are not - unless your tested every single month, there is no way to see your not POZ or at the beginning stages of it. I had plenty of men tell me in the baths they were "undetectable" or Neg...and I wound up being pozzed by one of them. No regrets...Just don't believe everything you hear. While research has shown that some guys get it after the first unsafe act and others take years to get it, IF YOU PLAY RAW, YOU PAY LATER.

• 1 month later...