Undetectable BB Fucks

kwhotboi

• 7 months later...

I was fucked by a supposedly married white dude a few years back, we played together off and on, me topping him and ripping up his ass with my big thick cock and him fucking me with his smallish cock. We stopped seeing each other because I just needed a cock at least as big as mine to drill my ass. Years later, saw him online and started chatting. Saw his profile and his poz status...asked him what was up with that, when did he get pozzed etc. Said he was pozzed ten years ago, meaning he was fucking me with his poz cum (not sure that he ever did shoot inside me though). He said not to worry, he's undetectable. I was bit pissed, but got over it and told him i'd fuck again with him, no problem for me....but then he suddenly disappeared off adam4adam, bbrt....so i don't know his issue.

• 7 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 9/18/2011 at 12:39 AM, cumpig6969 said:

I have taken plenty of undetecable loads in my fuck hole and down my throat over the years and have not tesyed poz. I get tested every 6 months...last tested 8/24/11. I know there are risks and you have to be comfofortable with it or else do not do it raw!!

I have a regular FB, and he is Undetectable, I have taken plenty of loads from him, and I am still NEG.

• 4 years later...
  • Moderators
35 minutes ago, stevo said:

Can i ask a question,i am negative but want a guy who is hiv undetactable to cum in my ass can he pass on hiv to me that's what i'm asking.

No. That is to say, the chances are vanishingly small. See the above conversation for more details.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, viking8x6 said:

No. That is to say, the chances are vanishingly small. See the above conversation for more details.

Whilst @viking8x6 is correct, @stevo I would add that the only currently known way to limit the risk of getting infected, is by you going on PreP. I'm saying this because you can't be always sure that the other guy is actually U. The science is clear so far: U=U. BUT, since you have no real way of verifying that the chap is U, I would advise you to assume that he MIGHT be detectable and the only viable way to protect yourself is to go on PreP. And while, of course, PreP is not 100% guaranteed, I think you'd have better chances of winning twice in the row the EuroJackpot than getting HIV while on prep. 

@stevo Read some more threads as @viking8x6 recommends and make an informed decision. But be aware, that you are always in control of your actions. Invest in your protection rather in trusting someone else.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/18/2011 at 2:36 PM, Guest TravelGuy4Bareback said:

And he could be lying to you too. Could have a high VL but tells you he's undetectable to get you to BB.

Unlikely. The vast majority of guys who are poz are on medication and once on medication they will become undetectable. The riskiest guys are those on the down low who bareback and do not regularly test. 

• Like 3

HIV is rather difficult to contract in recent years.  It has always been a pretty whimpy virus out of the body.  PrEP and ARV's have reduced the pool of individuals who "could" infect that one's odds are remarkably good they can rawfuck with comparative impunity.  

Knowledge...  Indeed we've long relied upon a model that what a fellow tells us is truthful.  If you absolutely, positively do not want HIV; the best way is to get on PrEP.  The odds are remarkably low.  None of us live forever so if not this it'll be something else...  I don't think PrEP has ever actually been studied up to "the whore of Babylon" standards (makes ones home in a slutty bathhouse, never leaves.).  But it is quite effective.  

57 minutes ago, JimInWisc said:

HIV is rather difficult to contract I don't think PrEP has ever actually been studied up to "the whore of Babylon" standards (makes ones home in a slutty bathhouse, never leaves.).  But it is quite effective.  

A few years ago a guy in Toronto who was on PrEP did get infected  and upon further study it was determined that the guy took numerous loads within a few days including a resistant load  The researchers even said it was an extreme case     

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Marlin said:

Unlikely. The vast majority of guys who are poz are on medication and once on medication they will become undetectable. The riskiest guys are those on the down low who bareback and do not regularly test. 

I think there's the overwhelming urge to continue living, and living well, that pushes poz people to go on medication. We've lost enough friends to AIDS, which is a horrifying disease. Seeing a dear friend of mine becoming blind in the last week of his life broke what little faith I had in organised religion, while most of the preachers coming to see him urged him to repent his sinful ways...(This programme is brought to you by the letters F and U). We're talking mid '90s college town Georgia, mind you.   

Edited by Poz50something