more stealth stories please!

Yeah I want to read more too.. I like hearing of guys slipping off condoms too.

True story, but from before I tested poz (and when I was living in a different city).

I'd been hanging out at the bar on a Thursday night, but wasn't getting very far. I'd been looking for a hot ass to breed, as it had been a little while since I'd topped. But things weren't going my way. I was in a country-western place, and happened to catch the eye of a very hot cub in a checked button down and a white cowboy hat. Just a few years younger than me, maybe late 20s or so. Nice trimmed beard and a bit of chest hair showing at the collar of his shirt. Short, stocky powerful build. He was sitting in a corner alone and seemed kind of nervous.

I walked up and introduced myself. Drew him out a bit in conversation. Had a couple drinks and bought him a shot before I started making any moves. I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him, but he just needed the liquid courage to take me up on it. Once he was ready, I made my move. And before you knew it he'd jumped in my pickup and was telling me how to get to his place. I kept it tame on the way back, nothing more than a hand on his thigh, but I could see from the bulge in his Wranglers that he couldn't wait.

We got back to his place and he pulled me into the bedroom. Our clothes flew off as we kissed. He had the broad shoulders of a muscle cub, but with just the right amount of body fat to tell you he earned his muscles through work, not in a gym. A nice layer of hair covered his chest, ass, forearms and legs. My hand drifted down to his crack and his cock throbbed and he grunted in pleasure as I lightly fingered his hole.

I played with his ass as he sucked my cock. I told him how badly I wanted to fuck him and he reached for the condom and lube on the nightstand. I told him I wanted him bare, but he was too nervous. And so I agreed to wear the condom.

It's a sign of just how badly I wanted to get inside his ass that the rubber didn't kill my hardon like they usually do. I put him on his back with his legs on my shoulders and eased my cock inside him. That hole felt perfect, even through the latex. I started fucking him nice and slow and gentle at first, but soon with more speed and more force with every thrust. His ass felt so good...looked so good with my cock slamming in him. His eyes were rolled back in his head in pleasure as I fucked him as hard as a could.

I pulled out and flipped him on his hands and knees and then slid in him again. Usually looking down and watching my cock pound a hot hairy ass is one of my favorite parts about fucking, but it just looked wrong with the rubber. I found myself craving, dying to know how much better his ass would feel with nothing separating it from my cock. I wanted him raw and I'd do anything to get it.

I started big long strokes with the whole shaft of my cock. I'd pull out almost all the way and then slam my cock back into him as hard as I could, listening to each satisfying grunt as my dick slid home. His ass was really well opened up by now and his face was buried in a pillow. I started pulling out altogether and then slamming the entire shaft of my cock into him from tip to hilt. Each stroke, I was only outside his body for a millisecond, but I saw my chance. And on one outward stroke, I ripped the condom off just in that millisecond and buried my now-bare cock into his hot ass without missing a beat.

His ass on my raw cock was even better than I'd imagined. He looked so fucking hot with his ass in the air and my dick pounding him bareback. Inevitably, I couldn't stop myself from cumming. And I did it with my cock buried inside him as deep as it could possibly go. I felt my cock swelling as the pleasure flooded up from my cock to my brain, and felt a massive load exploding in his guts. I've taken loads like that up my ass, and I knew damn well he'd felt exactly what I'd done to him.

I fucked the cum deeper into him with a few easy strokes, but I was completely exhausted by my efforts. I pulled out of him and looked down at my cock, glistening with the load I'd just shot. A small trickle of cum was leaking out his ass but I pretended to take off the rubber and used my cockhead to wipe it up. We were both covered in sweat.

After that, we both showered and we made a little conversation, but the trick was over and I left soon after to crash out sound asleep at my place. He didn't say a word about what I'd done and neither did I.

But that's not the end of the story. A couple months later, I was wandering around the local bath looking for some action. And I came across room with the door open and two men having sex. A big well-hung Latino guy was fucking the occupant of the room. I stopped to watch and noticed they were fucking bare. The bottom was on all fours with his face buried in a pillow, but before long I recognized that hot ass. He was moaning and begging the top to shoot inside him, which the top quickly did. He pulled out and I shoved into him. I could feel the wetness and warmth of multiple loads in his ass. He turned his head to look and see who was fucking him next and his eyes widened and hole twitched when he saw me. I grinned and redoubled my fucking until I bred him again.

We hung out together in his room for a bit afterwards which is how I found out that that first load I'd stealthed into him had woken him up to what real sex was supposed to feel like. From that moment, he'd been addicted. A barebacking pig was born. I beamed with pride as he licked the cum off my cock while I buried my face in his dripping, cum-filled hairy manhole.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

I went to a bath house in NYC and got cruised by this east indian guy. we spent a lot of time doing foreplay and kissing then he begged me to let him fuck me. I''m not a bottom that often, but the vibe was right and I agreed. I made him use a condom. He had a pretty small dick and there was a lot of room in the condom when he put it on. He fucked me on my back for a while, but then he asked me to get on all fours. Once I got into that position, he really started fucking me hard. He was sweating on my back and fucking like a mad man and then he finally came and fell onto my back. I could feel his heart beating through his chest onto my back. He finally caught his breath and got up and left. When he left the room, I looked down at the floor and saw that the used condom was on the floor, but it was empty and I knew he had slipped it off and finished fucking me bare. I went to the toilet and let out this big glob of cum and definitely knew I had been stealthed, I just didn't know there was a name for it at the time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was stealthed at a sex party a few months back. I was bent over on this bed (so were like 3 other bottoms) and several tops were taking turns on our asses. I felt like four or five different cocks enter me, but nobody seemed like he was willing to give up the sperm.

This was pretty disappointing because I was trying to collect loads that night, so I just stayed bent over, huffing poppers and waiting to see if a top would breed me. The last guy who fucked me had a big old cock and I was reaching back to feel him enter me-- and I noticed his cock was slick. But not with lube.

I tasted it, and sure enough someone had cum in me. But who?? Which top had silently bred my hole?

A week later this guy sees me online and he commented on my performance at the sex party. He also said he told his poz buddy to stealth me-- which evidently he did.

• Like 4

I used to go to a sauna regularly where there was a backroom which was always popular with guys who liked to bareback. I would head straight for it whenever I went there, and rarely left without a couple of loads dripping from my hole.

One afternoon, I was drinking coffee in the bar area and got chatting with a thickset bear who was admiring my tattoos, especially the ones on my arse. I noticed he had a small biohazard tattoo on his shoulder and asked if he was poz. "Yes" he said. "Do you mind?" "Course not" I replied, my heart pounding with excitement. " Just as well," he grinned "you were pozzed several times last week. Your tattoos were mentioned by quite a few of my mates!"

I felt my heart lurch and my head spun with the thought of what had happened. At the same time, my cock stiffened against my belly. He noticed both my shock and excitment and took me firmly by the arm. "Come on," he growled " this week your arse is mine...."

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...

This is kind of a double stealthing story.

I was getting fucked standing up by a tall white guy in the steamroom at the Flex bathhouse in LA with about five guys watched with their hands all over me. Without asking, the guy moaned and filled me with cum. I could feel his long dick twitching inside me. He was still in me when he bent forward and distinctly whispered in my ear "welcome to the club." Before I could turn around he was gone, but we both knew exactly what he meant. I stood there rock hard, thinking about him stealthing me with a charged load, with others witnessing it to boot!

I hung out in the steamroom, and a young Latin guy came in and cupped my ass. I turned around and backed him up against a wall with his cock on my cheeks. he had told me earlier in his room he's neg and only plays safe. I held him against the wall and "bottom raped" him by implaing myself on his cock. At first he tried to pull himself from me, but needless to say, he shot deep in my hole soon after. It turned me on so much that this neg guy was pushing his cock into the other guy's poz sperm inside me.

I guess cumdump bottoms can stealth tops as well. ;-) I stood there and jerked off in front of some fat trolls, showing them the cum dripping out of me. I wanted them to know what an anonymous cumdump I was.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

I was in a bath house in Queens NY . There I this huge muscled black guy.. he came in a shoved his cock in my mouth.. while I tried to suck his huge cock, he grabbed my lube and began roughly fingering my hole.. 

Eventual he got between my legs.. I saw him put on a condom.. then he raised and spread my legs on his shoulders.. he took aim and entered me.. he started slow then just took off fucking me.. he pulled out a few times only to resume again.. then he looked right at me as he pumped his cum into me.. gave me a deep kiss.. when he pulled out and I lowered my legs I noticed his cock we as bare and coated with cum.. I asked where the condom was.. he said he had no idea... I checked the bed, the sheets, the floor.. no rubber. He suggested it was inside me.. he lifted my legs again and began to probe inside me... I held my ass cheeks open to let him get in deep.. he said he felt it and after some effort he managed to pull it out of me... of course it was mt... 

I think that was the night I was bred

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I've been stealthed and love when it happens.

I posted a story here, supposedly fiction, about a fuck buddy I used to play with. Bill always insisted on using a condom. I thought it was because he simply wanted to be safe and not get infected.

Well, in the story (and in real life), during a get-together when he was having a difficult time cumming, I told him to just fuck me as hard as he could and to not worry about my hole, as long as he came. Well, he came alright, giving my hole quite a pleasurable workout,, but he paniced as he pulled out and saw that the condom broke and that he'd cum inside me. I told him that there wasn't a problem as I'd recently tested neg. He said that my hole wasn't the problem, but that he was poz and not on meds. That's something we never discussed as he had always insisted on using a condom.

I didn't convert and we continued to get together a couple times a month. Another time he unloaded into me after the condom rolled off his cock. He fished it out of me and, of course, it was empty, though obviously, I wasn't. I'd taken another one of his hot loads.

The same things have happened to me with other guys, condoms breaking or falling off, and I'm certain most of those times I was being stealthed, but I honestly don't think Bill ever stealthed me. We were simply buddies for too long and were too close for me not to know whether or not that was his intention.

Regardless, if you bareback, expect to get stealthed, not by everyone, but by someone.

• 4 years later...

Few months ago I stop by a local sex shop to buy some lube and as always I run into the the creepy guys the old guys and if you’re lucky a few hotties. Saw a slim tall muscular blk guy probably about 20 something browsing the lube section. We made eye contact while I was checking him out but he seemed in a hurry and he just grabbed something and ran out. I stopped by the booths in the back and swallowed a couple loads before I headed out after picking up the lube. Went over to a friends house and chilled and on my way back I stopped my Walmart. I went to grab some body wash and just so it happens the condoms are right at the bottom of the same isle so I noticed someone walk past me and head over there. When I looked over it was the same guy from earlier. I walked up to him and said was up he recognized me as well and asked him what he up and he said he just grabbing some condoms so he has them on hand. We flirted for a little I asked how many he usually goes through and I finally asked if I could possibly see what the hype is all about. We got to his car and he whipped out a nice looking 6 in soft cut dick. Before he could say anything I had it in my mouth and I was sucking him. Feeling that dick grow I was deepthroating him in no time. Went firm a 6 to a thick 10. He asked to fuck me so we moved the seats forward of the suv and moved in the back and he pulled out a condom. Told him I was clean but he insisted on it. I was so horny I didn’t want to eat any longer so I let him. He pushed my legs up spat on my hole and started working that dick in. After about 5 min he was balls deep in my guts. Fucking me deep and hard. We switched positions and I got on top and started to ride him. His dick was filling me up and hitting my spot so good I was moaning loud . I got so horny I knew I wanted his cum inside me. While riding his dick I leaned down to kiss him and pulled the condom off and quickly pushed back down on his dick he moaned loudly into my mouth as I bucked down and started riding him fast and hard with his raw dick deep inside me. In a minute or two he realized what I had done and he said “ ohh fuckk no don’t!” I told him would be a waste not to take his huge dick raw and his cum. I bucked down even harder and. rode him faster. He said “ no man get off I’m gonna cum !! “ I told him to flood me! As I was riding him and he was trying pull out of me I felt him finally grab my hips and ram his dick as deep as he could inside me. I felt him shooting rope after rope of cum  his dick pulsating as he was flooding me. I pushed down on his dick and monad in pleasure. With his dick still in me and both out of breath he said “ bruh u just took a weeks worth of poz cum.“ He apparently just got tested last week and hadn’t had a chance to start meds yet. My eyes went wide open as I had forgotten to take my prep in the morning which is why I only sucked dick at the sex shop. Now I had a 10 inch dick in my guts and a weeks worth of poz cum. 

• Like 9
  • Piggy 2