I broke in a BB virgin

colletonguy

I met a married guy from one of the websites I have a profile. He was kind of shy, said he had played some many years ago but thought he was over it. We met a couple of times, trades some oral, I rimmed him good time which he really liked. We we chatting one day and the subject of fucking came up and he said he'd never fucked a guy. The next time we got together I sucked him to get him really horny and suggested he try it. He insisted on a condom, fumbled a minute putting one on and lost his erection. He was completely embarrassed. I sucked him back to life and had him cum in my mouth. We met a few more times but he wouldn't try to fuck me again. Then, chatting one night, he admitted he still wanted to try it but said he always had trouble keeping it up with a condom on. After agreeing that we were both very safe, he said he'd consider ditching the condoms. Next time we got together we did the usual stroking and sucking and he asked if I was sure about letting him fuck me without a rubber. I grinned big and assured him it was okay. He lubed up and I got on all fours. I could tell when he started rubbing the head around my hole he definitely didn't have performance issues without the condom. He started pushing inside and after a few seconds, my hole relaxed and he slid in deep. His cock is average length but a little thicker then most and felt great. He started fucking me and was doing a great job. He ended pushing me flat down, laying on top of me and fucking me pretty hard. He slowed at one point and asked if I sure I was okay with him cumming in me. I told him I really wanted his load in me and he sped back up the fucking. After a few more minutes he started getting faster, then went deep, groaned and I could feel his cock jerking in me. After he left, I realized what a load he left in me. He must not have cum for days. Looks like I've got another good bareback fuckbuddy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

• 9 years later...