I wanna live with 2 older tops

creamytwinky

I'm in the process of relocating, and I really wanna share living space with 2 aggressive breeders. I wouldn't mind being the house boy for 2 horny daddies who insist I stay naked while I'm home and won't allow me to lock neither my bedroom or the bathroom doors. Daddies who walk thru the door expecting my naked ass to greet them with good kisses. Daddies who might walk in on my during my shower and punish fuck me just because. Daddies who treat me like a bitch, therefore I am there bitch. Daddies who sexually molest me and verbally abuse me just for the fuck of it. Daddies who knock me up and shove a buttplug up my ass so I can keep it there. The kinda daddies who might drink a 24 pack just to make me drink from tap... I've learned that I like that type of treatment, therefore I want it in my life fulltime.

• 7 months later...

baby, u and every other bottom has this fantasy! LOL. I have a similar fantasy, but mine is like 'Big Love' the television show. I live in this great house and Ive got like 4 bottom boy "wives" who fight over who will receive my cum each night

Interesting. I know a couple who would definitely bend you over and fuck you whenever. Although they played safe with me and I think with others too.

I also know the type who will randomly shove their cock in your throat, spank you, paddle you, slap you around a bit and fuck you, or tie you up and shave you or fist you. I was so new to leather, kink, and everything at first though so they freaked the shit out of me. If one of them wasn't an asshole it would have been better too.

Technically I do live with two tops. One is the Sir (Master) and the other is submissive like me (only to the dom his nature is not submissive at all. It's service) but he is dom top to me. I've been fucked by both of them before. They even almost double fucked me once. The Sir doesn't play anymore (getting older) but the submissive loves to fuck me and bend me over at random times. That's sort of fading though as he is getting older.

Living with two tops is a remarkable thing though. Especially if it's a mentor like thing which it was (still is) for me. But true top couples are very hard to find. Hottest couples you can find though because they might wrestle or fight to fuck the other or to blow the other. And if you are the "only" bottom in the house then their cocks will be breeding you every chance they can get.

..It would be nice to live in a house like that one day. But I'd prefer a Top who I am able to serve myself and a top who can rely upon me and be his right hand man as well.