Pozzing a 21 Year Old Hottie

Hotload84

(This story was identified as having been written by the same guy who wrote about his conversion at a hotel party in South Beach.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, here's my most recent gift giving adventure. Two nights ago I met a hot kid at a club I don't usually go to, mostly because the crowd tends to be more preppy, and less manly than I prefer, but a buddy of mine twisted my arm so I went. I was having an okay time until we were dancing and bumped up against this kid who was no taller than 5'5" but built like a gymnast and wearing no shirt. He looked like he wasn't old enough to be in the place, but somebody must have liked his look cause he was out there dancing and obviously drinking as well.

He kind of rocked back and forth in a real sexy way. I could tell he had noticed me ‘cause he kept turning around to display his ass and chest to me whenever we were facing each other. This went on for about a half hour until finally I smiled, which he took as a cue to get real friendly. Next thing I knew he was pushing his cute little bubble butt up against my crotch and we're dirty dancing. It was fucking hot. I love dirty dancing almost as much as I love hot raw sex... well not really... but it makes for awesome foreplay.

Anyway, it wasn't long before he asked if I'd like a drink. My buddy had already gotten tangled up in a group of half a dozen twinkies on the dance floor so I didn't feel guilty abandoning him or anything. As we headed to the bar, my new-found dance partner introduced himself as ‘Chip’. He told me he had just turned 21 and was celebrating being legal with some of his college buddies. He told me he was studying to be a pilot and had only had sex a couple of times with buddies in his dorm. We drank a couple of rounds, danced some more and wound up in his jeep about a half hour before the place would have closed.

We went to my place since I live alone and we wouldn't have to worry about roommates or anything. As soon as we were in my living room, asked if I liked to party. I replied “Who doesn't?" He told me he'd never tried crystal and was anxious to lose his Tina virginity. I inwardly smiled and gave him some. Then we went up on the roof of my building and smoked a joint to kind of cut the effect of the crystal since it was already so late. I could tell Chip was really feeling it. He was really muscular but at 5'5", stuff goes to your head a lot faster. He just looked at me and said, "God, I am so fucked up right now." He asked me to take him downstairs and we went down into my bedroom. He said he wanted a backrub so I had him stretch out naked on my bed and I got a bottle of baby oil from the dresser. In my underwear I started rubbing him down and he started moaning and grinding his hot bubble but up at my hands. It was really hot. Every time my hands would run past his crack, he'd slightly part his legs a little more, hoping to give me a peek at his pink little fuck hole.

When I saw it I wanted it bad. As I rubbed the oil into his back and thick thighs, I leaned my face closer to his boy butt so I could smell the musky man scent of his blonde furry hole. He turned his head toward me and said, "Do you like to buttfuck?" I tried not to laugh. Do I like to buttfuck?! Hell yeah! He asked me to put on a condom, which I did, (even though I really didn't want to) and I slid into him real slow. He grimaced and complained that it hurt and asked me to pull out. I was starting to worry that the whole night was gonna turn out to be a bust. Had I misread this boy? Had I accidentally picked up a dud in the bottoming department?

I told him to try sitting on it, suggesting it might be easier. We tried that way but still he whined and grimaced and pulled right off my dick as soon as it went in him even an inch. I was getting frustrated but tried not to show it cause the kid was so young and I didn't want to be a jerk. "I'm sorry. I guess this isn't gonna work," he apologized as he reached back and removed the condom. Then he looked me in the eye, keeping his hole right on top of my dripping cockhead and said, "Too bad, bud. 'Cause you know I really did want to feel your dick way up inside me tonight. It being my birthday and everything. And I bet you wanted to feel yourself sliding way up into me too, huh?"

I just nodded as he talked and noticed that as he was talking about how disappointed he was not to have been able to take me inside his ass, he was gently rocking back and forth over the tip of my cock so that ever so slowly my raw cock was entering him. When the head of my cock popped past his sphincter, he got this glazed sexy horny look on his face and he just sort of parted his little lips without saying anything. But I knew by the look in his eyes, what was happening. He wanted it raw. Taking him up on his offer, I slid deeper into him. He leaned back onto it, me pushing up slightly to ease the way inside. It was so hot to feel his hungry hole gripping my dripping cock. I had to start fucking. And fuck we did. Eventually I slid him over onto his back, fucking really hard and deep.

When I started to get close, I heard him moaning, "Don't come in me, okay? Just don't come in me." "Don't what?," I asked, timing my questions with each inward thrust. "Don't come in me." "Don't what?" I asked, again waiting for him to give the proper answer. "Come in me," he filled in. "Don't what?" "Come in me." "Don't what?” "Come in me!" "What?” "Come in me. I want your load. Come in me! Come in me!" And he pulled my hard bubble butt towards him as I erupted deep into his hot waiting fuck hole. He smiled so broadly as he felt me sperming him. His little boy cock shot all over his furry chest. He was so glad to have gotten the best birthday gift a boy could dream for.

Later the next day after I'd fucked him two more times, once in the shower and once in the alley behind my place, he asked if I was positive. I answered honestly. I asked if he knew his HIV status and he said, "Now I do." With that he kissed me goodbye, hopped into his jeep and drove off.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

• 7 months later...

I have found that most of the young guys under 28 are really into breeding and barebacking. I think it is partially do to missing the horrors of the early epidemic and that now if you get a POZ load you don't want you can easily PEP and feel rather good you wont convert.

I even know of some barebackers who like to chase but in reality are taking a daily PrEP which I've asked them about and was told that when a breeder "thinks" he is breeding a young tight ass they have more fun.

So what ever make for a fun time I guess....

• 9 years later...