Guys Who Pull-Out

male22191

Started engaging in bareback sex this month after finally getting the courage to do so. It has been absolutely great save one thing. The four times, I had bareback sex, all four guys pulled out! What's up with that?!? Now that I have been having bareback sex, my ass seems to crave cum every single day and it still hasn't happened yet!

The sex felt great and I can't believe I waited so long to do this, but it's been like watching a really great movie with a lousy ending. I've been lacking that explosion of cum that my ass wants so badly.

Edited by Hotload84

Tha's why, while I'm getting fucked, I always tell the top "make sure to go deep when you shoot your load." The purpose is twofold: (1) to make it cristal clear to the top that I want his load in my hole, (2) the image of him shooting deep inside is a turn on for the him, which increases my chances of getting the load.

male22191, I would welcome a clarification from your part. At what time did they pull out? Before even first squirt?

Yup, you often have to tell the top what it is you want. Yelling "Shoot it in me deep!" as he's fucking you usually does the trick, I find.

Depending on your position and how active of a bottom he wants you to be, thrusting your ass back onto his cock and pulling his body into yours can also work. FWIW, I personally love it when the bottom I'm pounding gets just as active and aggressive as I am. Guys like that are practically guaranteed to get my load.

Guest slobbvers

That sucks. I know your frustration. I hooked up with this one guy, several times, for flip fucking. Perfect sized cock. He'd fuck me, but would pull out before cumming. I would tell that I wanted it in me. He said sorry next time. The last time we fucked I told him not to pull out. He didn't. He gave me a big load. Wondering if that was the reason we haven't fucked. He was an awesome bottom. Knew how to work his hole around me cock. Ah well.

If they're pulling out, you're doing something wrong. A good bottom can sense when a top is about to cum, and will either back up against his cock, or pull him closer. That way the top knows that you want his load in your ass.

Or you can tell him to breed you, seed you, cum in you, etc. Many guys pull out not because they want to, but because they are afraid of offending.

It seems as though lately, I have been attracting guys that want rubbered up sex while I want bareback. Getting them to the bareback part has been a negotiation in of itself let alone getting cum in my ass.

Guys who pullout are committing crimes against nature. But NCPozTop is right, a bottom knows how to let the top know he wants his load without necessarily saying a word.

yeah if we're in a public setting (sauna, bathhouse, gym) I'm not pulling out but I also make that clear before I get behind him. I flat out state that once I get in there I'm not coming out until I've emptied the contents of my scrotum into his ass. If I'm one on one with a guy, he should know my rules but depending on the guy and if it's more of a repeat thing, I'd likely respect his wishes. But I sure as fuck would not pull out otherwise. Seems like a waste of an orgasm and god knows it feels 100x better when you make that final thrust deep into some cumdump's rectum, he clenches and you unload. A hand or mouth just can't simulate that.