Loose hole or tight hole

Guest MusclepigcunT

Guest MusclepigcunT

I get punch fucked about three times a week. Sometimes all I want is cock. I can take a huge cock without lube with no resistance pretty long and hard. I was wondering if tops prefer loose or tight holes. What do tops think of bottoms who get FF a lot? Is it a turn on or turn off when you can slide your cock in a bottoms hole all the way in with no resistance and pound relentlessly? What do you think of a stretched out hole when you first see it or a guy with pussy lips?

No problem at all for me. If you're so loose and open that I can't even get a good fuck out of you (the old proverbial tossing a hot dog down a corridor), I'll just reach my hand inside you and jack off. Either that or shove my cock and balls inside you and fuck you that way.

I love sex with slutty guys, and a well-stretched out ass is a good sign I'm dealing with a pro. And I have a very great deal of respect for men who get into fisting and do it well (either top or bottom). We'd get along just fine, you and I.

I agree with NCPOZTOP.. have an average cock with a pa.. and there is nothing worse than a hole that is that loose that I don't touch the sides..mind U I have fucked then fisted then hours later fucked a guy.. and on the second time that my cock went in he was fairly tight again.. so muscle use/control is paramount. By the way he used to play with a 10 pin and could get most of it in his hole..

No problem at all for me. If you're so loose and open that I can't even get a good fuck out of you (the old proverbial tossing a hot dog down a corridor), I'll just reach my hand inside you and jack off. Either that or shove my cock and balls inside you and fuck you that way.

I love sex with slutty guys, and a well-stretched out ass is a good sign I'm dealing with a pro. And I have a very great deal of respect for men who get into fisting and do it well (either top or bottom). We'd get along just fine, you and I.

Agreed, a sloppy hole is much fucking better.

I like both asses-lose and tight. I love to fist too and don't mind fucking a wide gaping hole that's been fisted or fucked for hours. I love to to fist a well-used cummy hole and let the poz cum work its magic. I also like a tight muscular ass with cheeks like footballs. Damn, I'm getting hard just writing this.