Craigslist Flakes...

Dirtysouth

Yeah, I basically post exactly who and what I am, fat hairy str8ish guy, short, maybe more stocky then fat as I play sports, but I tell guys I want my ass chewed on, my balls sucked and I'd be up for choke fucking a bottom and dropping a load down their throat and if I can make a guy happy by pissing on him, then so be it. Spit too, basically anything kinky. I do get the usual spam responses and then a whole host of skinny guys I am suprised would wanna fuck a chubster like me and wonder

if they've even read the post. And then after a few emails and pics, nothing.

When I lived out west, I met one of the hottest Latin Daddy's ever. 45ish/6'3/dark skinned hairy. I posted that I wanted to get my ass pounded, he replies and turned out that he was able to push some other buttons too. I was fed cheesy uncut meat, got throat FUCKED, dripping spit and snot everywhere and fucked in every room of the house. Got his piss and assfunk too. What set him apart was his need to punch and slap me like a $3 whore. Verbal abuse, bruised chest/ribs, spit all over me too. He seeded me twice the first time we fucked. Status was never mentioned.

We played a few more times, once he was on his phone telling his wife that he was stuck at work late while I was knelling in front of him choking silently on his meat. Such a hot fuck.

I have pretty descent luck with CL. I travel a lot so I can host in my hotel room. I get a LOT of married guys and have had my fair share of first timers. And to be fair I've had my fair share of time wasters and liars too. Nothing worse than having some fake slut talk himself up and then when he shows up and you look out the peephole it's some guy you wouldn't even fuck on your worst night.

The absolute worst I had was also from CL. Told the guy straight up I didn't want shitdick and to make sure he cleaned out. I'm not even 1/4 of the way in later on and I'm coated. I pushed him off the bed and told him to get the fuck out of my room. Thankfully no short term damage but fuck, I hate that.

But to be honest I'd rather just go to the local dive and since I go to new cities all the time, I tend to get a lot of attention and a guaranteed hole or three to breed by night's end.

No. All flakes, or no response at all. Even get some of those phishing from CL add I placed. I have my best luck on a4a, I find BBRTS has a lot of flakes too, never had a hookup from there, maybe I'm not what they are looking for.

A "flake" is sometimes a guy who was horny when he decided to meet for sex, but then later he either jerks off, or finds someone else to get off with, or something important comes up. In other words, the horny feeling is gone or forgotten.

I imagine there are also those cases where guys wanna play games, or role play, and pretend they want to hook up knowing perfectly well that they can't or don't want to hook-up. I've had experiences with "flakes" but I'm sure I'd been a flake too. I accept it as part of the reality of cruising for sex.

That's why I try to avoid places like Craiglist which are too anonymous or Chat places where you don't have to go through the hazzle of setting profiles up. It's easier to be a flake in a Chat site where you go, come up with a Nickname and Description and you're in. Too easy for guys to invent identities and don't live up to them.

Sometimes what we call flakes are guys who change their minds at the last minute. They decided to have sex but then they get concerned about infections or whatever. Younger guys or married tend to be this kind of flake.

This is why I prefer to go to parks, backrooms, saunas, where you see each other and decide right away whether to fool around or not. Without having to exchange stats or play any games.

I think most guys are too easily distracted by something shiny, so they won't commit.

Nicely put, I tend to think the more choice people have in a place the worse it can be for cancelling you in favour of someone else who likely as not cancels on them for someone else... and so on.

yeah, I was bummed, hit up the local watering hole last night where I know guys fuck around, and not one person was doing shit. Gonna go back tonight, have had a few guys give me their stats, some want to eat my ass, want me to seed them, and one wants me to piss down his throat. Here is hoping all 3 happen!

• 8 months later...

Outdoor hookups/ anonymous sex is the best way ive had meeting pigs...Theres no BS .. just eye contact...and then following me into the dark. Happens easy...usually no words...when he talks i grunt..not big on talk, just breeding