The Party

Several weeks ago I set up a party via A4A, yep a raw, bareback party. However this party was for negs only. So as the replies came back I told everyone that when you arrive I would administer an HIV test to make sure that no POZ guys tried to sneak in and ruin the fun.

When all was said and done a total of nine guys showed up and as promised I gave each a swab and if they came up neg they were in. Well of course two of the guys who showed up tested poz and I told them that I was sorry but they could not take part. One took it in stride the other was kinda pissed but in the end he too left. It was a shame though, he was fucking hot: a 35 white guy, built like a tank, with an impressive tool to boot.

In any event, this brought the party down to eight participants, including myself. Now mind you I just moved to the town a few months ago so I thought the party would be a great way of meeting some hot boys, and hot they were! Of the seven who were allowed to stay one was a 30 year old Latino top, Pedro, a white couple, Mike and Steven, 32, and 34 respectively, both of whom liked to play around. One was a sweet young black twink boy, Jordan. When I swabbed him I actually had to ask for an ID. Turned out he was 22. My remaining guests were an 27 year old Asian top Mark, with a monster 9.5. I never knew an Asian could pack a cock that size. The next in the line up was Jack, a white 35 year old married guy, who loved to play around when his wife and son were out of town. Finally my last guest was a 25 year old named Bobby. This kid must have been born into the royal family he was such a queen.

Once all the intros were done and the tests completed proving all participants were negative, I put-out the beer, poppers and lube, turned on the music and the night started. Thanks the maker for three day weekends. Pedro went straight for the couple, Mike and Steven, while Mark unleashed his monster tool on Jordan. Mark didn't play around with any four play at all, he simply pushed Jordan down on the couch and ripped off his shorts. The kid's legs were so far bent over his head I was going to check to make sure his neck didn't break. I guess Mark knew what he was doing because Jordan seemed to be happy with Mark's attention. When Mark started I didn't see him use any lube, he just smiled at me and plowed Jordan's hole. I tried to comfort Jordan by holding a bottle of poppers under his nose. I am not sure if it helped or not. When I stood up I looked at Mark go and I was pissed I wasn't getting plowed like that.

While this was going on I spied that Jack and Boby were holding up in a courner of the house, lip locked and rolling on the floor like a newlywed couple. Jack must have been from Ohio or something because he was corn fed. When he started to finger Bobby's hole, the queen was purring like a cat in heat. Jack lifted Bobby's legs up in the air and used loads of lube. (I can't imagine why Jack bothered with the lube, 'cause Bobby's back side looked like a truck could drive out.) As all were having a awesome time, except for me, I walked up behind Mark who was still plowing the hell out of Jordan. I slipped my finger into Mark's sweet ass. The kid jumped in surprise, and quickly turned saying he was a top only. I told him that my rules were everyone had to get fucked at least once and I said if I fucked him, he didn't have to worry about getting tagged. so while he was pounding Jordan I was able to move in. Using my finger I slowly entered his hole. I could tell Mark was not happy as he kept telling me I was ripping him up. Little did he know, that was exactly what I was doing. Before he could put up any resistance I shoved my cock in him with the same force he used on Jordan. Mark let out a yell as his ass was spread apart. This kid never got topped so I made the most of it. Fuck it hurt, but I bent him over Jordan and next thing I knew Jordan was getting bred by the biggest load of cum he had ever taken. The force of Mark's thrust into Jordan made my cock explode at the same time. After which I pulled out. Mark asked why I pulled out, I simply told him, once you bust your nut it hurts like hell getting fucked so I did not want to cause him anymore pain. He said thanks, and thanked me for not shooting in his ass. I said no problem as I let my index finger probe in his hole. As he walked away to start his next conquest I looked at my finger and sure enough, it was red.

As the night passed I managed to dump my load in a total of four guys that night. Not bad as I managed to tag Mark, Pedro and the couple. Now they were fun. They each wanted to get double-dicked so I told them that while each fucked the other I would fuck them too. It was a real turn-on with my cock sharing each guy's butt, knowing that my seed not only covered their lover's cock but that each guy's lover's cock was ramming my seed further down his partner's ass.

Eventually the party ended and everyone left the house, except Jack. I approached him to see if he was ok. He said party was one of the best times he had ever had, that he had been plowed by Mark twice and that his ass was all beat up. I told him that if he wanted he could stay the night. After a moment he agreed and gathered up his clothing. As we walked up the stairs his eye keept looking at the packets of swabs I had on the table by the door. When we walked into the bedroom he dropped his clothing on the floor near the bed, and his wallet, watch and cell phone on the night table. Then he climbed into bed and lay on his stomach.

He turned his head to me and just looked up. Sensing an oncoming question, I quickly rolled on to his back and started to make out with him. At first he said "Stop my ass really hurts" but I shushed him, saying told him I would go easy, as I began to rim his ass, all the time thinking to myself 'Damn Mark really fucked his cunt up'. Not surprisingly, as I started to rim Jack, he turned into a big old pussy, his ass rising in the air. I asked him if he wanted to get fucked one last time before the night was done. He just moaned and that was all I needed for my cock to get hard. As I entered his hot, torn-up hole, Jack said, "I been thinking. When we all showed-up you made us all take an HIV test." "Yeah," I said "to make sure you were all neg." Jack replied "Yeah, I got that. You showed us each of our swabs, but I don't remember seeing your results."

As he said that his cell phone rang. Handing him his cell phone, I asked him who it was: "My wife" he replied. Better answer it, I commented, adding that I wouldn't make a sound, although I slowly continued to fuck his hole. While she was talking to him I could over hear her say that she came home early, I whispered into his ear "No you didn't see my results because mine would have turned up POZ." His face turned pale white as I had him pinned under me, he couldn't scream and he didn't' move. I told him that his ass was really fucked-up and that if I bust in him he most likely be pozzed. As his wife chatted away, I quietly gave him a choice: "Tell your wife that you missed her and you will see her soon I would pull out without busting, but if you tell here you love her and you'll be home in an hour or two, I will bust my nut in your wrecked hole." He signed off the conversation with his wife saying "Love you, honey, I'll be home in an hour or two." With that I whispered "Welcome to the brotherhood" blowing the biggest nut in my life into his hole.

Afterwards I told him "Go home and fuck your wife before your cum turns to poison" but after looking at the sheets I concluded he had already had blown his last negative load. Still shell shocked he dressed and went home.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 17
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 3

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...