Addicted to Pain?

chris0149

Are there any other bottoms out there that are into brutally rough, painful anal sex? I find myself turned on more and more by having my fuck buddies slam into my hole from start to finish while holding my waist so I can't run from it, just for the pain of it. Anyone else into this or is it just me?

• Upvote 1

I love it if its brutal and painful. Its worse when the first thrust is balls deep with no lube and my hole is nowhere near ready for it.

Even better if I bleed - sign that I've been truly marked by my top who just wants to see me wriggle and scream from stretching me but also hitting deep in my insides.

I suffer after, barebly being able to walk, but being slammed so hard reminds me what a pathetic bottom piece of meat I am.

• Upvote 1

I'm somewhere in the middle on this. I'm not into heavy pain or being made to bleed, but I do like some discomfort. I like using very little lube and love it when a top makes the initial entry faster then he should. I have a top buddy that gets off when I push him back with hand to try to get him to take it easy when it hurts. He just pushes my hand away and goes balls deep and keeps fucking me.

• Like 1

I love it if its brutal and painful. Its worse when the first thrust is balls deep with no lube and my hole is nowhere near ready for it.

Even better if I bleed - sign that I've been truly marked by my top who just wants to see me wriggle and scream from stretching me but also hitting deep in my insides.

I suffer after, barebly being able to walk, but being slammed so hard reminds me what a pathetic bottom piece of meat I am.

Ditto!!! I agree 100%

Im in love with the pain from the first thrust. Have a couple tops that are well over 9in and love to just ram it completely in, balls deep, as hard as they can and then jack hammer from there on out. Ive told them before to hold me down when they start as I tend to push them away, natural reaction I guess. Though my body is saying get out of there, my horny mind is say slam me harder!

• Upvote 1

When I bottom if a Top tells me I'm bleeding, I get more cock hungry. When I fuck, if I look down and see blood on my cock and the bottom aint even aware he's bleeding on me, I'm balls deep into my breeding hole. Just love to plant some DNA into raw open sore bloody hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 6 years later...
On 10/6/2011 at 1:12 PM, boywonder said:

I had a pretty rough fucking a couple days ago and I'm not liking the outcome. (I had to take an ibuprofen for the pain.)

I’ll bet you still remember that fuck. Maybe you’ve come to understand by now that you weren’t supposed to enjoy it physically. The goal of taking a boy roughly is to have a long-lasting impact on his sexuality. The immediate internal injuries are gratifying, but they will heal. More importantly, every time the boy uses his anus, the memory of his deep cunt pain will make him shudder and meditate on the perpetrator’s deliberate brutality. It doesn’t matter whether the boy recalls the assault with excitement or resentment. For the man, the trauma is the achievement. Like carving his initials into a tree, he has made his proud mark on the boy’s soul.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...