I have decided that I want to become a cumdump. It feels like my life is beginning.

Hi everyone,

The last time I was here, I said, "I suppose deep down I understand that I'm going to get HIV sooner or later. It doesn't bother me, and I believe that I'll accept it when it happens, but I want to experience as much unprotected sex as I can before I get it." and "Maybe the best thing to do is just accept every load, no matter what. It's what I want deep down, and I'm starting to believe my life is worthless if I deny it. It's what I am." But I still felt kind of confused.

Since I was last here, I have spent my time thinking about everything, and I have decided that I want to become a cumdump. I feel totally certain, and it's like my life is beginning. The next time I have lots of free time is on Saturday, and I'm going to spend the day in a sauna, sucking every dick that I'm able to. I feel a bit scared about anal sex, but it's just because I'm really inexperienced at it, and if a guy wants to fuck me and cum in my ass and stuff, I will definitely let him. I'm not going to ask any questions about a guy's status, and I will take every load.

I suppose I just want to tell you guys, because this is the place where I feel I can talk about this stuff and not be condemned. This is a really big thing for me, and I feel grateful to this place for helping me to understand what I want, and accept that it's okay. And yeah, if you have any advice for me, I totally welcome it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

Good job, rapeday!!! I am happy to see you've made your decision, particularly since I still can't make mine. I am torn apart in a way. I do want to become as much of a cumdump as you, but I still have some kind of a holdback, and it's driving me crazy. I have had a few encounters where guys filled my ass with cum. Some were not planned (or acted too well) and some were obvious tricks (he didn't have condoms etc.). And I have swallowed a number of loads of cum from guys when I never asked anything about their status. I am hard as I type this, but scared shit scared too. So once again, good job! And keep us posted about your sauna experience!

cheers

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 3

• 3 years later...

Your story sounds very familiar to me, sort of how i decided how i wanted to become POZ & it worked for me perfectly, I decided to take any & all loads bare in my hungry hole, Must say i have never looked back & some of my regular FB'S have named me the best slut in town.

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

You know where it says underneath the avatar: "not sure, probably negative"... That is what we hope for... I can't get Prep here, otherwise I would take it and say "negative". Now I haven't taken much loads since my last test and had no symptoms, but basically we should say: "not sure, probably positive"... Right?

I am planning to see my doctor next week and get a full blood exam taken and I will ask for Prep because although I take loads whenever I can get them, I want to become an unhibited full cumdump.

I was in South America in various saunas and took a lot of undisclosed loads. I stayed negative though so I guess I was lucky. But one day I want to go to places where I know that I might receive more poz loads even unmedicated loads and I don't want to worry about it. Florida, California... Go to gay and raw bareback events... Go to Europe and especially to Berlin gay clubs where I want to go full cumdump bottoming in major gangbangs... I can hardly wait for it... Go fullblast into my second youth and I don't want to decline any load.

Edited by ff-whole

Congratulations, dude. I made the same decision more than 30 years ago when I decided to fuck and get fucked bareback only. To this day I have no apologies, fears or regrets.

Rapeday - the only advice I'd add is that if you're inexperienced as a bottom, buy some toys and start working that hole. And find a top who will take his time opening your hole up with lots of rimming and fingers/ass play. When I bottomed, the best advice I got was to douche properly beforehand and when a dick enters, push on your sphincter as though you're taking a dump...it feels weird, but if you've douched, there's nothing to worry about...this helps relax the sphincter so entry is a lot easier and less uncomfortable.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...