I have decided that I want to become a cumdump. It feels like my life is beginning.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

I too have some very hardcore fantasies I feel that I MUST act upon or I may go crazy... not to necessarily become a cum dump, but my fantasy involves atleast 2 men using me as their personal fuck toy. 

And there are quite a bit of very raw and extreme acts I want done to me or I do to him, or both.

I don't want to experience sucking my first cock with the taste of rubber and goo frorm the condom stuck on his cock.

I want to suck and fuck cock raw. I want to taste cum shoot down my throat.  I want to lick oozing cum from a guy who just had his asshole fucked  and his partner unloaded his full balls inside his guts. 

But im scared of disease. So i figure at some point i will put the message out on various gay message boards that i want to meet up with a nice couple or a group of men, whatever, maybe guys like me who want to explore their prjmal side but want a litte insurance. 

I get a few replies. We all chat via video.  Trade pics and what not. Chat about what we want to do. General rules if any. 

Then choose a weekend friday to sunday at a mutual city, we all meet up early friday at hosts house or central hotel of mutual spot, we all agree to get STD and HIV AIDS test this morning and we dont fuck until results come back clear.  

Hopefullt they all comr back negative. Then its off to the hotel.

THATS when you will see me turn into a total deviant slut. Ill swallow load after load. Be a cum dump. Squat over a cock snd push all the loads out onto his throbbing cock abd then id turn around and smile and suck it clean.

@Lustofalltrades - I’m afraid the scenario you lay out is almost certainly never going to happen. Getting multiple strangers to hook up at once is tricky enough. Getting them to meet at one location and then all shift to a hotel would be expecting a bit much. Getting them to all submit to an HIV/STD screening and get the results so you can  fuck anyone uninfected on the same day? Pure fantasy. The absolute fastest turnaround on an STD test kit is 24 hours, and for most you’ll wait 2-5 days for the results. The fact that you’ve posted this absurd notion as a plan suggests that you’ve never actually had such a test yourself, or you would know that you can’t get instant results.

You say that you have “hard-core” fantasies and that the acts you want to perform are “raw and extreme”. The good news, for you, is that nothing you talk about doing in your post is, at least by the standards common to this forum, either hard-core or extreme. You want to perform fellatio, fuck bareback, and eat ass/rim/felch. These are the basic sexual acts everyone performs. Indeed, if you did not do one or more of these things, one would be hard-pressed to call it sex. You should have no difficulty finding partners to perform these things with you provided you can find partners.

But that itself may prove difficult if you erect insurmountable barriers out of fear of disease. This is the plain truth, so heed it well:

You cannot enjoy bareback sex without risk. Period. There will always be some risk, however slight, of the transmission of disease. You can - and should - take sensible steps to mitigate those risks, but no measure is foolproof. You cannot fly unless you’re willing to risk falling to earth - It’s as simple as that.

Now, even if your luck is terrible and you do catch something, all is not lost. I am a living example of a worst-case scenario in which I caught HIV, it went undiscovered until it had progressed to AIDS and destroyed my immune system, and I almost died. It’s now seven years later and I’ve survived, am healthy, and am sexually (over)active.

So dispense with these foolish ideas that you can live a life of wild sexual abandon in perfect safety with well-organized and meticulously planned group meetups. Instead, get on PrEP, get immunized for the STDs for which vaccines are are available, resolve yourself to get tested regularly and treated when necessary, and then go out and actually do those things you dream about doing. They may not be particularly hard-core, but I suspect that by the time you actually do them a few times, you may decide you’re ready for something that is.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

7 hours ago, ErosWired said:

So dispense with these foolish ideas that you can live a life of wild sexual abandon in perfect safety

I second this. Once you start fucking raw it gets harder to have the patience for careful sex. The craving for cock and cum will override ideas of safe sex. 
     I don’t think a cum dump can live in both worlds. Managing risk is possible to a certain degree but if you are a true horn dog, like many of us on here, you’ll decide the amazing connections you get with bareback sex is worth it the risk. 

• Upvote 4

I think the best decision I made was to let it all go and be the cumdump that I am. I accept any load from anyone willing to give it to me. That’s what truly being a cumdump is.you can mitigate some things with things like PReP, but at some point, you have to accept the risk and take the plunge. 

• Upvote 1

So, rapeday ...

First, congratulations on making your decision.  Too many men waste years sitting on the fence. Resolve, one way or the other, is a good thing.

There are a number of men who have given you very good advice.  Follow their advise.  I would add one more:  if you haven't already, get a gay internist, or at least one who supports the idea of being the man you were born to be.  I have a gay internist (I've seen him at the tubs taking loads, and I very seldom hit the tubs, and no I haven't).  Obviously, he understands my own needs, and is completely supportive.  I see him monthly for tests, and when I do catch something it's treated right away.  I've come down with a number of std's through the years, and so will you.  It's just part of "the life", but for some of us, it's well worth the bother to be sexually Free.  A dedicated cumdump is always attractive for men like me, and occasionally a real thrill.  

Life is great - I hope you enjoy yours fully !!!

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

It’s the place I want to get to. As a bi guy in a relationship with a woman, there’s certain risk mitigation and practical considerations I always feel I need to keep in mind, but I know I need to be true to myself. The path to cumdumpster status isn’t about setting up goldilocks moments, it’s submitting to the needs of men and making it work for them.

It’s one thing that I haven’t actively sought what I want anywhere near enough due to silly artificial barriers, but actually refusing loads just feels terrible. A guy found my BBRT profile a little while back and hit me up saying his balls were full, hadn’t drained them in over a week, and asked was I ready to take it balls deep? I didn’t make it happen for flimsy reasons and it just made me feel guilty and a fake.

13 hours ago, Treehugger said:

second this. Once you start fucking raw it gets harder to have the patience for careful sex. The craving for cock and cum will override ideas of safe sex. 
     I don’t think a cum dump can live in both worlds. Managing risk is possible to a certain degree but if you are a true horn dog, like many of us on here, you’ll decide the amazing connections you get with bareback sex is worth it the risk. 

I third this!

20 hours ago, Treehugger said:

I second this. Once you start fucking raw it gets harder to have the patience for careful sex. The craving for cock and cum will override ideas of safe sex. 

Yes this is true for me to. The more unsafe sex I have the more I want it. I get kind of turned on by the risk actually, not knowing anything about my partner (partners) but going full on unprotected anyway is really sexy. And the pleasure in barebacking is so worth the consequences. Im more top for now, but will hopefully evolve over time to a cum dump, taking any load in my ass. Posts like yours are really inspiring!

• Upvote 2

and I 4th this - or is it 5th? 6th? ...

It can be tough to overcome the "conditioning" we've been immersed in our entire lives, but the only real choice is are we going to follow what we know we must to to be whole men, or are we going to succumb to cultural pressures.  One choice offers self-fulfillment, the satisfaction that we've considered all aspects, and "made it" to accepting our own truth.  The other is a slippery slope to a wasted life, in that we're avoiding our personal truth.  

There will be consequences - there always are.  It's a fascinating realization for those who recognize it - so consider the whole ball of wax carefully - since (per prior comments), once you taste the forbidden fruit, you'll only crave more and more.  Good luck !!!

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 1