Date Rape

I wasn't really looking for a hole, he just happened on me. I was in the Eagle as usual, sitting at the bar drinking my beer and smoking my cigar. He'd been sitting on the stool to the right of me, talking to the guy on his right side and pretty much ignoring me. I knew that cause I'd been watching him in the mirror, and he was really interested in the other guy, and not too excited about me.

But his interest in the fellow on the other side wasn't enough to keep the guy there, when a better looking guy came up and started chatting with him. Those two had left together, and then when it was just the two of us, he began to talk to me. I'd had enough drinks that I was a little more loose of tongue than usual, so I kept up with him, and the raunchier he talked, the more I talked. He was a pretty good looking fellow, I'd guess mid to late 30's, light beard, sandy brown hair, dark eyes, kinda sad looking. He wasn't too heavy, but could stand to work out. Of course, who am I to talk, I'm a real bear of a man, hairy all over, with saltnpepper hair and beard that show my age.

Basically he sort of gave me the condensed version of his life story, how he'd had a lover but was now alone. He'd been using safe sex even with the lover, but after that was over, he'd hooked up with a guy one night that was into raw, bareback sex. He said he'd never had a guy shoot his load up his ass before, but that one night changed his life. He told me it was the most incredible sexual experience he had ever had. Now you understand, I'm a Poz bareback top, so he was really preaching to the choir, but I wanted to hear his side of it, so I didn't say anything, I just listened and asked enough questions to keep him talking and find out more.

Luckily this guy had been at the bar quite a while, so he had inhaled enough beer to make his tongue very loose, and he was telling me a lot more than he would or should have. His name was Tom, he'd lived in the area all his life, in fact he lived in an apartment building not too far from the bar. I didn't tell him I lived just a few blocks further away, I let him do the talking.

Anyway, the guy he had been talking to earlier he had met online, and they had agreed to meet tonight at the bar, to see if they liked each other. The reason Tom had picked this particular guy was that he was Poz. Tom wanted this guy to be the one to plant the bug in his ass, so that he could get over the hump and have bareback sex without the constant worry. But he was so uptight about it that he wanted whoever gave him the bug to also give him the "date rape" drug, so that he wouldn't be able to resist. He was afraid that he might chicken out at the very end and kick the cock out of his ass before it delivered the dirty load.

When Tom had told the guy he had met tonight what he wanted, it had turned the guy off. He just wanted to fuck raw, he didn't want to have to rape his date. So now Tom was crying into his beer, confessing his warped desire to a stranger at a bar. Now what Tom didn't know was that I was feeling like the luckiest man in the world. I had been over to visit a friend just before I hit the bar. The point of my visit was to pick up a little of the above-mentioned drug. It has to be refrigerated, so I had it all wrapped up in a padded freezer container, like you see on TV, and it was in my coat pocket. So I began to wonder how I could make the dreams of two men cum true. I had been looking for a guy to use it on, and I thought I had one lined up a few days from now. But when life deals you a card like this, you play it.

I was so excited I was having trouble concealing it. I was beginning to get drunk, so I concentrated more on smoking and less on drinking so I could stay ahead of Tom. He was very loose now, so I'd have to stay ahead of him and keep him at the bar, otherwise he'd realize how drunk he was and go home to sleep it off. So I did my best counseling, putting my arm around his shoulder, telling him he wasn't crazy or weird, he had normal urges like everyone else, don't worry about it, relax, you're an OK guy, the things you say to a guy you want to get in your bed.

All the time I was doing this I was very carefully peeling open the wrapper in my coat pocket, as my coat was over the back of the barstool I was sitting on. I was able to get my left hand into the coat pocket while working Tom's shoulder with my right arm. Every time I was about to move or make a noise with the wrapper, I'd squeeze his shoulder or hug him tight so he wouldn't notice. And soon I had a very cold bottle stuck between my legs. I had to do some fancy work to keep Tom looking over at the pretty boys that just came into the bar and not at what I was doing, trying to push down and turn the cap and get the damn thing open. And then I had to spin him around to look at the hot man playing the pinball machine while I leaned over to tap the ash off my cigar, when I actually had the bottle in the same hand, and poured just enough into the beer he had left in front of him.

Then I closed the bottle and eased it back into the wrapper, while urging Tom to tell me more about what he wanted out of his rape scene. Tom was almost running off at the mouth now, so glad to finally have someone he could talk to about what he wanted. He was describing a scene that had my cock so stiff and dripping precum that I was sure I had a big wet spot in my pants, but the cold bottle against my balls had cut some of that back. I finally got the bottle put away just as Tom was finishing up the beer. I knew I had to act quick, so I advised Tom that he needed to go home and get some rest, he'd had too much to drink, etc. It worked, he was so drunk he couldn't think straight, and the drug was beginning to take effect. I had to help him put on his coat and help him count the money out to the bartender as he paid his bill. The bartender gave me that look that said "You are gonna see that this drunk gets out of here safely, aren't you?" I was all smiles and helped Tom to the door, as he was in that listing stage that is just before the staggers. I knew exactly what was happening, he didn't.

When we got out in the night air it sort of sobered Tom up a little, he began to search for his keys and try to remember where he parked his car. This was the time to tell him that I lived just a little beyond him, and offer to drive him home, as he was in no condition to be driving, as drunk as he was. Did he want to risk a ticket or an accident? No, sir, I could take him home safely, and he could easily come back in the morning to get his car. The fog was settling in, I could see it in his eyes. Tom could do little but agree, and I led him to my van.

My van is basically a rolling bedroom. Two seats up front, and then a huge empty back with nothing but packing pads. No windows. Curtain between the front and the back, so no one can see what's going on. I opened the back and helped Tom in, and I told him to lay down and rest till we got home. He was having trouble keeping his eyes open, so he just climbed in, laid down, and flopped like a wet washrag. He was out, gone. I had timed it perfectly. Wonderful!

I locked up the back and got in the front and got my cell phone and called my buddy Rudy that had given me the drug. I told him "I got a live one, Rudy, I've already used the drug, but I need some help getting this guy into my apartment." Luckily Rudy was about as far from the bar in the other direction, so I didn't take him long to get there, just long enough for me to get to my place, open it all up and get it ready, and have a smoke.

When Rudy pulled up, he helped me get Tom out of the back and into my place. I have a first floor place with a door on street level, so it wasn't too obvious what was going on, just two friends helping a drunk friend home. While I got Tom stripped and into my bed, Rudy set up the video equipment and the digital camera. We were going to document this for Tom, so he had some proof of what was going on. I made a pot of coffee, as I needed to be up and sober, and Rudy had some, though he spiked his with a little whiskey. Rudy would be the photographer, I would be the rapist, and Tom would be the victim.

I figured with all the beer and the drug, we had a good two hours before he came around. I sucked Tom's Dick to be sure he was out, and there was no response, so he was gone. Rudy connected the video cam to the TV on the chest of drawers opposite the bed, so I could watch what he was taping and be sure we got it all set up correctly. He put the video camera on the tripod and used the digital cam to get several shots of Tom passed out on the bed, naked, face down. After we had all the preliminary stuff, then Rudy got the video cam aimed at me as I stripped, taking a few flash pix as well, of me getting naked and working my cock up good and stiff.

You know how sometimes it's hard getting your cock into a guy when he's tight. Well, try it sometime when he's passed out and dead to the world. There was no telling him to lift his ass a little, I just had to keep lubing up the hole and probing it. Once I had the cockhead in, I just eased down and in, and I as I did I began the narration of the event, facing into the camera and addressing it mainly to Tom, to show him what had happened.

We got some excellent shots of my cock popping his ass open, me sliding in, and finally of me fucking his ass, and of course we got the whole thing on tape. As I was fucking him and getting close to the point of cumming in his ass I stopped to tell the camera that this was it, the moment of conversion. Rudy got an excellent shot of my ass muscles puckering up when I fired the first shots. And I didn't realize how much I was talking till I saw the video, I was really telling him what was happening, that I was shooting my dirty load up his hot hole, etc. Soon there was sweat dripping off my nose on his back, and we got a beautiful shot of a cummy cock pulling out of his hole, and the cum oozing out of his open asshole. He never moved during the whole fuck, it was like fucking a dead man.

Then Rudy and I shut off the video cam and had a smoke break. Rudy had his cock out jacking it while I was cumming, and I asked him if he wanted to add his load, but he said he wanted to wait and see what the guy thought, if he wanted it, cause he was always up for a hot fuck in another guy's cum. I had some coffee while I smoked and thought about what we should do next. It had been over an hour, I had given him a light dose, he should be coming to soon.

I was jacking my cock, trying to get it up, and Rudy was kind enough to give me a light blow job to get me started. I was about to start undressing him, so I could return the favor, when he stopped and got up and turned the camera and TV on again, so it was time for act two. We had flipped Tom over on his back, and he was spread all across the bed, arms out, legs spread, ass still drooling a little of that first load.

I got on the bed, and it really took a lot of work to get into him that way, I had to put his legs on my shoulders and try to hold them there while I raised his ass enough to get my cock in. He was nice and juicy with my cumload, and I had lubed up, so once I got the angle right, I could get in, but getting there was difficult. His legs kept falling off my shoulders, and it was rather funny when we watched the tape later, but not then.

I finally got him all wadded up, holding his ass up with my knees and his legs over my shoulders, so I could fuck hard enough to get a cumshot without any assistance from the bottom. I was working into the fuck, getting up steam, when Tom began to moan and move a little. I held my head right against his ear, and I told him "Tom, you need to wake up now, Lover, can you hear me?" He opened his eyes and blinked a couple times and looked at me. I rose up a little so he could see me through the fog in his brain. I kept fuckin him, I was getting close, and I wanted to be right at the edge.

"Tom, remember me? Jerry? From the bar? Remember how you told me you wanted to be fucked poz?" He wiped his face and eyes and seemed to become aware of what was going on. His ass tightened up real hard around my cock. Then he looked at me, and I could tell he was feeling the fuck and beginning to understand what was happening. "Jerry, what's going on?" His legs began to straighten a little, I had to hold him tight to keep my cock in his ass.

"You told me you wanted a poz load up your ass, Tom, and if you just relax, feel it now when I cum in your ass. You're getting that poz load you wanted so bad." I started fucking him hard again, and as I got to the edge and began to go over it, I stopped and held real still, so he could feel my cock spasm in his ass. "Oh, God!" His legs went straight up over his head. "Do it man, I can feel it! Oh, God! Fuck me Poz man, fuck my ass!" I started fucking him hard again, as my cock unloaded the second dirty load into his fuckhole. He grabbed me with his legs, his heels in my ass cheeks, forcing my cock in even deeper. I pumped that load in as deep and hard as I could, and I kissed him hard. He had his tongue in my mouth and his hands were all over me, hugging me, messing up my hair. He was in a fuck frenzy, doing everything a bottom does when he wants that load deep, and I was doing everything a top does to plant it deep and heavy, he was really spurring me on. It took a long time for us to wind down from that, but finally my cock deflated and I fell out of his ass. I gave him one last kiss as I climbed off him, and I sucked his cock clean of the strings of precum that had dribbled out during the fuck.

That was when he finally noticed Rudy with the video camera and saw the TV showing us the scene. I could see him realizing exactly what was going on. Rudy shoved his cock back in his pants and zipped up, then he turned his attention to the equipment as I explained to Tom what had happened and that we had the whole scene on tape. I introduced Rudy to Tom, and Tom was both embarrassed and excited. He wanted to see, so we had to rewind the tape and show him the whole first rape scene, and then the second, and he kept saying "Oh, God, it was just what I wanted, man, it was just what I wanted!"

Watching the tape had gotten Tom's cock stiff as a poker, and Rudy had gotten his cock out and was stroking it up, so when the tape ran out, I leaned over and began to suck Tom's cock, and Rudy came over and offered his cock to Tom, and he took it in his mouth greedily, so excited by what had happened that he had seen on the tape. After a minute I asked Tom if he wanted to guarantee his conversion. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"Let's put a different strain in on top of the two loads you just got. Rudy's poz too, and a great fucker." Rudy smiled at Tom, and Tom said sure, and spread out on the middle of the bed, as I got out of the way and Rudy quickly stripped off his clothes. Rudy is tall, about 6' 1" or so, and thin. He's got a nice long cock with a big head on it. He's not as thick as I am, but longer. He's got black hair and isn't too hairy, just a little bush around the crotch, but nice hairy juicy balls that hang down low and slap a bottoms ass while he fucks.

Rudy had Tom suck him up stiff and juicy again, and I got the video camera and TV going again, so we could get this fuck on tape, too. When Rudy was ready, he pulled Tom up, and Tom was a little shorter than him. They kissed, Tom working Rudy's cock and Rudy feeling up that juicy ass he was after. Then Rudy turned Tom around and centered his cock on Tom's hole, and held him tight against him and thrust in. Now Rudy is not as thick as me, like I said, so he slid in easy on my loads, but he hit bottom and it took a little work to get that long fuckpole of his past Tom's second sphincter. There was a lot of moaning and Tom had to bend over a little and work his ass with a lot of wiggling, to get that meat all the way in, and I got it all on tape. It is one of the most exciting sequences.

Then they moved as a team, joined together, onto the bed, where Rudy stood on the floor and Tom got on hands and knees, so Rudy could fuck him doggie style. I moved the tripod around to the side, to get all the action. Rudy's cock is so long you could easily see it pistoning in and out, and his balls flapping against Tom's ass. Once I had it set, I was just standing there naked, jacking my cock, watching as Rudy held Tom's ass and centered that pistoning fuckrod.

Tom looked over at me and smiled and said "Join us!", so I went over to the other side and let Tom suck me up while he got fucked. Rudy fucks long and hard before he shoots, so I knew it would take a while to get him off in Tom's juicy ass. After Tom had sucked me up stiff, I reached under and found Tom's stiff cock dribbling precum and about ready to blow. So I pulled my cock out of Tom's mouth, laid down on the bed on my back, and crept under Tom, slowly getting in 69 position.

As soon as Tom realized what I was doing, he raised up let me get in position, and then lowered his cock into my waiting mouth, and took my stiff member in his mouth. It was difficult to suck Tom with Rudy slamming into him so hard, but I moved down so that the force of Rudy's fuckstrokes would shove Tom's stiff cock into my mouth. Tom was really going to town on me. I didn't have much cum left, if any, so he was sucking my shaved balls and licking me all over, just having a wonderful time with that long rod up his ass and a hungry man sucking him off.

Rudy said he was getting close, and Tom tried to say something, but he had my cock back in his mouth and it was just a muffled grunt. Rudy then began to fuck him furiously, I knew he was shooting his load into Tom's ass. Then I suddenly got the biggest mouthful of cum I think I've ever had, and it took me a long time to be able to swallow it all, with that stiff cock constantly being pounded down my throat. I thought I was gonna gag from it.

Rudy made one final hard thrust and stayed in deep, and hugged Tom real tight. On the video you can see the sweat all over him, dripping from his chest onto Tom's back. Tom was sucking my cock, hoping to get something, but there was nothing there. His cock was deflating in my mouth, finally, and I was sucking the last strings of heavy gooey fluid out, it had obviously been a long time since he'd had a cumshot. It tasted wonderful, salty and spermy, with little pustules of dried up cum in it. Rudy finally pulled out, and there was a string of his cum from Tom's ass to his cockhead that shows up beautifully on the tape. He gave Tom's ass a parting slap, which knocked Tom's cock out of my mouth, and Tom gave up on my cock and we began to disentangle.

We all had to have a cigarette and watch the tape, and it was just great, Tom kept telling me how wonderful it felt to feel Rudy cum in his ass just as he was shooting in my mouth. You can't see much of Tom cumming in my mouth, by the time he climbed off I had swallowed it and licked his cockhead clean.

Rudy got dressed and packed up his equipment, leaving the video tape for me to duplicate on my machine. Tom was on the bed, spread-eagled, trying to recover from what had happened. After Rudy left we sat on the bed and talked for what seemed a long time. I offered to get dressed and take Tom back to his car, but he said he was too tired, if I didn't mind he'd just spend the rest of the night with me. I didn't mind, we had a good time just talking. Tom just couldn't get over that it had happened, it was just what he wanted, in fact even better, he had two poz tops seed his ass with dirty sperm, so he was really high. I'd had so much coffee that it took me a while to run down, but eventually we ended up kissing, and that led to the final fuck of the night.

This one wasn't the fireworks kind, it was a long lover's fuck. After we had started doggie and then kissed facing as we fucked for a long time, we got on our sides, and my third load oozed up his ass very slowly, though he said he could still feel it when I shot, even with his ass as worn out as it was. We fell asleep with my cock inside him, and when I woke up very late the next morning, I was able to fuck him awake and give him a small load to start the day.

About four weeks later he called me. He'd had a cold and gone to the doctor, and gotten tested. He invited me come over and spend the night with him again, to celebrate.

Jerry Prince

RawTopDad@AOL.com

3/31/00

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Great story. I had two tops who converting me that way in Palm Springs a few years ago. One got me drunk to fuck and use with poppers, the other one spiked my drink and he ended up fucking me for hours. Then the next morning he told me we didn't do any thing, that I had passed out. I had the worst hang over and talking to friends they told me I was raped. I was able to remember that when awake I was clothed, whereas when I woke up I was naked. My ass was worked over a lot by the first guy. Wish I could find the guys who converted me to thank them and see if they could fuck me more.

Edited by Hotload84

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...