Sleep with cock up your ass

sausage

My boyfriend always stays in me for at least a half an hour after he is done. I love the feeling.

Suddenly, I wanted him to keep it there. And we fell asleep! I felt comfortable by having it in me,

though it go soft. But I woke up, because wanted to pee during the night, but he was in me

for about 4 hours! Guess, his "morning wood" would the best wake up call if we could manage it longer.

Have you ever tried that?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Only once - and yes it is the nicest, most intimate feeling in the world! Especially the wake-up call! Definately puts a smile on your face.

Not planned, just fuck until you're both so comfortable and shagged out (literally) that you can just lay and fall alseep there and then....

Something else I guess I miss out on by sleeping alone... :(

• Like 1

I've slept with my dick up a bottom's ass. It feels great, and waking up to a hot hole working your cock is definitely nice. The funny thing is that when you finally pull out, your cock has a different shape temporarily. When you hold it up an ass for several hours, the asslips squeeze the base of the cock whereas the rest of the ass isn't as tight. So, when you finally pull out, soft after fucking again preferably, the base of your shaft is smaller and the rest of your cock is normal size or expanded.

Love to sleep with my cock up an ass though. Nothing better than waking up to a sweet boyhole working that dick.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Had a temporary lover in Denver that we sould go to sleep with is dick in me after we had sex. I have been woke up durign the night with him working another load out and into me. Most nights we would wake up in the moring with him hard a pounding my ass and then we would get up and shower. Love the feel of that tool stuck up in me.l

• Upvote 1