Sleep with cock up your ass

sausage

I have had a top leave his cock in me until we fell asleep...it was amazing sensation to fall asleep with that connection...woke up in the morning with him fucking me..he slipped his hard cock into me well I was asleep...it was the most amazing thing waking up with him fucking me...stayed in bed all day with his cock in me...that is what Sunday's are for....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 years later...
Guest bbbearlover1

This is my standard operating procedure.  I may not sleep the whole night with my dick in that pussy, but I will always fall asleep inside of the guy I am in bed with.  Even when it gets warm, I will just move the top half of my body away from my guy's back, but try to keep my dick firmly in place.  And there is nothing like that middle of the night stretch and opening up that pussy even more.  Needless to say, that will motivate me to pump that pussy for a bit, wake his ass up, fuck, unload, and then go back to sleep, dick still where it needs to be.

Only done it a few times but love it.  First time a regular playmate came inside me, then fell asleep inside me in the "afterglow" of the orgasm.  I was comfortable with him on top of me, I could tell from his breathing he was napping.  Then, in about 45 minutes or so, he started fucking me again.  Got another load, he again left his dick inside for about 15 minutes or more and we just chatted as usual.  In general i like a guy staying inside me awhile after he cums.  It became the way we'd fuck after that--every time we did it after that--only wished he stayed all night.

Met up with a guy from out of town at a hotel.  Wanted me coming into his dark room my ass already lubed up, strip, then find him in bed and start sucking him.  He didn't say anything about fucking me, but after sucking him awhile, he started getting a little aggressive--guess he was enjoying it.  Was feeling up my hole, then slipped inside.  Fucked quite awhile and came, fell asleep on top of me dick still inside.  We slept for about 4 1/2 hours, me waking up occasionally, squeezing his fat dick.  Felt amazing.  Then after 4 or so hours he started fucking again, came, fell back to sleep still inside.  He stayed a little firm not fully hard I think.  Total, about 6 1/2 hours, wished I could've stayed longer.  The entire time I don't think he said more than 6 words, which made it even hotter!  Want it again and more.

• Upvote 3

I had a boyfriend who loved to do this, 8 1/2", it felt intimate and wonderful. I couldn't fall asleep, always too stimulated, but feeling him comfortable and gently breathing. Anytime his cock twitched, my whole body would and wake him up.

• Upvote 1

I've never fallen asleep with cock up my ass. But I've been awakened many times at the baths - in my room or on a mattress in a public fuck space - by a wasted poz pig drilling deep inside my guts. It's a fukkin dream come true!

I didn't realize this was "a thing."

I had a boyfriend that was a 100% dominate african american dude with the standard BBC.   After he'd blow his load in me, once or twice a week, he'd fall asleep on top of me.   The first time that he did it, he told me that if I was good and stayed still, he'd reward me with another load some time during the night.  If I didn't do whatever was necessary to keep his dick in my ass, I'd get nothing.   Like other's have said in this thread, I loved the feeling of him waking up and starting to grind in to me again.   So, I'd lay there for hours, underneath this sleeping, sweaty man, dozing in and out, but always being 100% aware of his COCK and my HOLE.  He'd gently hump a little in his sleep (not sure if it was intentional or some unconscious thing).   I'd feel his cock getting periodically harder and softer and would hope each time that he was waking up and rewarding my keeping him inside me.    I've never felt so connected to a man before or since.    He wasn't a touchy feely guy, was usually an animal in bed, but this act was hands down the most sensual thing I've ever experienced.

• Upvote 2

it's the best feeling.  The next best is feeling a top wake you up as he slides back into you and fucks on the cum he left inside your ass, using only spit to slick the head enough to enter.  No talk just gives it to you like that's what you're there for--which I am.  I also like how a cummy dick left in your hole sticks to the asslips so when a top fucks again you have that initial pull on your skin.  Hot.

Been woken many times with a guy fucking me. There's that 30 second waking up period when your confused and then 'ahhhhh yes this is good'. Have had guys sleep on top of me after sex and it's a wonderful feeling to be physically connected with their cock still in me.