Sleep with cock up your ass

sausage

• 1 month later...

I have a regular fuck buddy that loves to leave his cock in my ass after we both cum.  I have fallen asleep with several guys with my cock up their ass or their cock up my ass.  No better feeling in the morning than having a guy wake you up with a cock growing in your ass and he is nibbling on your ear.  After sex I almost always spend the night with the guy I fucked or got fucked by.  Love the feeling of sleeping nude up against another barebacker.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yip, all the time! If I could breathe easily then I often fell asleep under daddy with him still in me. Then I'd be woken up a few hours later and feel him starting to get hard in me or already starting to pound me again. It feels so wonderful!!!

Or I would wake up to him pissing inside me. After which he's get up and go and i'd be up for ages trying to keep it in!

Edited by chasteandlocked98
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
Guest btchbyl

a few times. let a trick dick me while i laid on my stomach. he fell asleep with his dick up my ass. i woke up 2 him fucking his dick in & out of my hole a few hours later.

• 10 months later...

For those special times where I was in love or deeply in lust and actually wanted to fall asleep with a man, there's no hotter felling than spooning, cuddling in his strong arms, with his sexy dick still in me like a flesh buttplug keeping his essence from leaking out. It's even better when its just a lil nap and the afterplay turns into foreplay with him gently stroking his dick in and out of me while he nibbles on my neck or whispers dirty things in my ear.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

When my boyfriend is in town, he has fallen asleep with his cock in my ass quite a few times.  While it gets a bit hot in the summer (especially in Phoenix), it is a great feeling.  He frequently wakes me up in the morning with his hardon slowly working in and out.  No better way to wake up!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I had a BF who would always fall asleep deep inside me!  I loved it!  Especially knowing it kept his cum inside me and it couldnt flow out!

Sometimes an hour later he would get hard again, and go for round two, with load 1 still in there as lube!

But most guys are smaller and they fall out when they get too flacid :(

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

When I had a BF, we'd often fall asleep with his dick in my hole.  I remember a few times staying semi-awake the rest of the night, felling him getting hard, then semi-soft, then hard again. This would go on until morning wood kicked in, then I'd wake him up by gently rocking my hips or milking his dick. He'd then pull me in tight or get on top of me and we'd make love/fuck as the sun came up. 

For the times his dick wasnt in me all night, I'd wake him up with a BJ, to which he'd either let me finish him off orally or we'd fuck. I loved sending him off to work with a smile on his face and his balls empty.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Love sleeping with a tops cock in my ass. Only a few of them had cocks long enough once soft to stay in. I had a black fuck bud yrs ago whose cock was about 7" soft (10 hard) and he'd insist his cock stay inside to keep his load in. He'd sometimes fuck me during the night, and a few times he pissed in my ass so he didn't have to get out of bed. I'd have to get up, go to toilet to release his piss, then get back in bed so he could insert himself again. I found it hot as hell. 

• Like 2