Richard Schulze - AIDS - You Can Cure It

"SCHULZE: A common denominator of AIDS is they hate their lives...The common denominator I found in most people with AIDS...[t]hey hated their lives. They thought because they were homosexual, they were going to hell and burn for eternity I mean, you can imagine what went on in their minds. They were immune risks. I had on file patient ---- a man who used to go to the bath houses and have oral sex with 12-15 men in a night--- swallow a pint of semen. Let me put it this way: I have never ever seen anybody get AIDS who didn't tell me a story of their past that didn't make me just about want to vomit. Okay? I thought I was a pretty hip dude. I mean, I'm from the Woodstock generation. I thought I'd been around a little bit, and when these people come.. well, it's just too much. Most people who get AIDS have the worst life styles. They stay up all night long, they use massive amounts of drugs. You know, when you have multiple sexual partners, it's an immune risk because, you know, when you have sex with someone, whatever that someone is, you're sharing bodily fluids, and our immune system has to eat that. And so, if you're having 12 different partners in a night, your immune system's blowing out. And I you know what the bottom line is, healthy people don't get AIDS. They get sick, but they don't get AIDS."

The above quotation is an extract from Richard Schulze's website. I think I'll stick with Atripla.

For the sake of Baal, I just cannot understand why people insist in looking for advice from this kind of ignorant, too confident, prejudiced asshole. If curing AIDS would be that easy we would not have had more than 20 million dead people, and if drugs did not work, we would have way more than 20 million dead people. Is it that hard to understand?

The worst part is that gullible people falls for these scams and still die or get really sick.

"SCHULZE: A common denominator of AIDS is they hate their lives..." What an asshole! I know of hardly any poz man or AIDS patient who hates his life. How can such a quack make such claims? If you research him some more you'll find his "cure" claims are all bogus. He hasn^t cured anything or anyone.

And I you know what the bottom line is, healthy people don't get AIDS. More BS! I know all about free speech, but spreading such crap is at least reckless, if not criminal.

What a pile of claptrap. The sad part is that some people believe it.

[sigh] Humans are very good at hate-mongering, however crassly or subtly put. As to the benefits of his therapy - well, I'm not about to stake my life on his combination of plant extracts. I had an acquaintance who relied on just such an 'all natural therapy' to combat HIV. He chose to use such an alternate therapy because he saw the products of the pharmacology industry as too destructive. My acquaintance died of AIDS in 2005.

[sigh] Humans are very good at hate-mongering, however crassly or subtly put.

WTF? Nothing is too crass to describe this idiot. This has nothing to do with hate-mongering.

That irresponsible quack needs to be behind bars. I didn't think I'd ever see thingw much worse than the bible thumpers trying to "cure" gays and thus leading many to depression and suicide, but this Schulze really tops it all.

Schulze is arrogant, insensitive and doesn't give a shit who he offends, but he (allegedly) gets results. I'm sorry I've pissed people off with the post. I just wanted to show there are alternatives, which may (or may not ) be effective.

Shulze is a leading herbalist, who was trained by Dr John Christopher and Dr Bernard Jenson, 2 of the most famous and most effective herbalists.

I succesfully used his methods to help lower my blood pressure and arthritis, and didn't have to pay him a penny, as I got them from articles and interviews he published on the Internet.

Sorry, but idiots like him KILL!

People go off their HIV meds and die. Herbal medicine can help for many non-serious ailments, but something as possibly lethal as HIV is definitely one of them. Even claiming to be able to CURE HIV/AIDS is completely preposterous. There was a famous herbalist here in Europe once who had lots of success until he got delusions of grandeur and claimed he could cure EVERYTHING including cancer and the first kid died after his parents had forked him over all their assets, then the second, then the third and then the bodies started really piling up and now he is where he belongs, jailed for at lest the next 35 years.

There is currently no viable alternative for the proven HIV drugs and anyone claiming otherwise should at least be tried for manslaughter.