A Word of Warning

A word of warning to you bottoms. Don't let a guy fuck you raw and then cum in your ass. The feeling of a guy's cock spasming in your ass, that cum filling up the area around his shaft and making a warm glove that massages his cock as he shoots his load deep, is an intense orgasm that he will want to repeat. And once you've experienced that stiff cock pulsing and the hot cum shooting into you, you will want to feel it over and over again.

When he pulls out, you're gonna want to suck his cock clean, tasting that great cum as well as your clean ass juices, and you're gonna want to suck him up stiff again, so that as soon as possible, you can have that rod inside you again.

And when he slides home on that carpet of warm cum, and you feel how great it is to have a guy fuck you in cum, you're not gonna want him to stop. You're gonna do everything in your power to keep that cock in your ass. You'll end up with your heels in his ass forcing him to fuck you deep and hard. And if he gets worn out and says he can't fuck you any longer, you're gonna go looking for more.

If you're at a party, you're gonna lay there in the sling with cum dripping out of your ass and down your ass crack, and holler for another top to take his place as quickly as possible.

Raw anal sex is addictive. Once you've had a man shoot his load in you, you will do anything you can to get him to do it again and again, or to find as many tops as you can to load you up, till the cum runs down your legs.

So don't get started on this unless you think you can have sex as often as possible, because that's what you will constantly want.

A word of warning to you tops. Don't let a guy talk you into shooting your load into his ass. The feel of your cum around your shaft as you fuck is very erotic and stimulating. It is an orgasm you won't forget. After you shoot you'll keep fucking as long as you can, to get the feel of that cum all over your cockshaft, till the cum forms a white ring around the base of your shaft.

After you go soft, you'll pull out and ask him to suck you up stiff again. And then you'll want to fuck him again. And when you slide home on that carpet of warm cum and experience how great it feels to fuck an ass that's been lubricated with your own seed, you'll want to do it over and over again. That warm ass will feel like a mouth sucking you till you want to spurt your cum. It's very addictive.

After you seed him as much as you can, and he's laying there in a pool of your jizz, you'll go off looking for another willing bottom to take your loads. This becomes an endless search for raw bottoms to fuck. You will go to a party and go from ass to ass, planting your seed and feeling how great it is to fuck a guy in another man's cum. You'll try to find the man that has the most loads in him, so you can plant another on top. When you slide into an ass and feel the cum ooze out on your balls, and you can both hear and feel it squishing on your cock, you will want to pound your load into him even more. The feel of cum on your cock will turn you into a fuckin' machine.

So don't get started on this, unless you want to have raw sex as often as possible and with as many men as possible.

Raw anal sex is the most addictive type of sex. Once you start, you can't stop. You'll want to fuck all the time.

Jerry Prince

RawTopDad@AOL.com

October, 1999

• Like 1
  • Upvote 28

Now you tell me ;-) Sorry Dad, thanks anyway but it's a bit too late now, your warning came 25 years after I became addicted, then again, it's the thought that counts ..... ;-)

Edited by Hotload84

Barebacking was the norm when I came out in the early 1970's so I experienced it first hand. No vagina or woman's mouth could compare to a man's tight ass or cock-loving mouth. I especially loved fucking those three all-time best asses back then, how absolutely fantastic my dick felt when I neared my climax and cummed in them, that ultimate super-great feeling my dick enjoyed when I pumped my load up the asshole, so good it enveloped my whole being until I was spent.

Most times I fucked ass I usually left it in and lay on the asshole's back while I reloaded and then fucked him again with equally great results. Other times I'd fuck one hole and then the other so i could score both ends of the bottom. If he sucked my dick clean and kissed it and my sweaty balls and especially if he drank my warm beer on tap after sucking my dick clean, that was the perfect finish to a great piece of ass.

• Upvote 2