Trucker Daddy's Whore

It was a warm evening in Phoenix and I got a call from one of my favorite truckers, George, who was in his mid-fifties and loved to plow my ass with his thick cock. He said he was parked in the truck stop and needed to get off.  The good little trucker slut I am, I got ready, drove down to the truck stop and found myself climbing the steps into his big white rig.

He wasn’t kidding about being hard.  His thick seven inches were bulging like I’d never seen before.  Before I could say hello he told me to start sucking him while I got undressed. I undid the snaps of my shirt, kicked off my boots and socks, and last slipped off my jeans.  The sight of my red jockstrap must have pleased him as he instructed me to keep it on.  It also seemed as if his penis was bulging even bigger in my mouth than it had before.

On my knees sucking his thick cock I was intoxicated by the smell of his unwashed crotch. It had been marinating all day behind the wheel of his rig as he came in from Los Angeles. I imagined him getting hard thinking about plowing my ass, dribbling pre-cum and going soft again for the last four hundred miles. As I kept sucking I felt one of his rough hands make its way around the back of my thigh and up the crack of my ass. Finally it ended up at the entrance of my ass. He tried to get it in, but since I hadn’t been fucked in a couple of days, I was pretty tight. His hand left my ass briefly as I heard him spit in his hand. He started working his spit into my hole and finally got a finger in, slowly working it in and out until he was up to the third knuckle. “Damn you’re tight, bring that ass up hear so I can get it ready to fuck.” I eagerly obliged and soon we were in the 69 position with me still sucking him and him eating my ass. His full facial hair had me oozing pre-cum against his hairy chest. Soon he was putting three fingers in my ass and pulling on my balls with his other hand.

“Turn around and get that cock up your ass,” he said while grabbing his next cigarette. I turned around and his pre-cum slick cock slid into my ass pretty easily until I got to middle where it bulged out even bigger than the tip. I started riding him slowly while he smoked his cigarette. “Fuck yeah, squeeze my cock with your shitter you little bitch.” I tried to squeeze the thick cock in my sphincter, but I could barely put any pressure on it. “Come on you little slut, squeeze my fuckin’ cock.” Again I tried, but he had my ass so open it wouldn’t.

“Sorry Sir, I’m trying but your cock is too big.” He tapped out the cigarette and blow smoke in my face.

“Well I ain’t gonna get off like this. Bend your faggot ass over the passenger seat.”

I crawled over to the passenger seat and in an instant he was plowing my ass balls deep. He grabbed my hips and started pounding harder and harder until he grunted and I could feel his load shooting in me. After he was done shooting he ripped his still hard cock out of me and sat on the floor, leaning up against the bunk. “Get over here and clean my cock of you stupid slut.”

While I was cleaning his slick cock off I heard the CB radio go off behind me. “Hey George, you in the Flying J?”

He slapped me on the back of my head. “What are you stupid; go get me the fuckin’ mic.” I reached up to the CB, got the mic down and continued cleaning his cock off. “Yeah, I’m here. What do you want?”

“You eat dinner yet? Me and Mike were going to get the buffet there.”

“Yeah, come on over, I’m in the back row with an empty trailer.”

“Gettin’ off the road now, see you soon.”

He banged me in the back of the head with the mic as I continued to lick his now soft cock. “I’m done, put it back.” I did as instructed and went back to his crotch. “I’m done there too slut.”

“Yes Sir.” I got up and started to put my jeans on.

“What the fuck are you doing?”

“Getting dressed Sir.”

“I didn’t tell you to get dressed.” I took my jeans back off and he took them, along with my other clothes and put them in the driver’s seat. “I’ll need that ass again later.” He started to buttoned up his jeans and fixed his clothing as he lit another cigarette. “You’re going to stay here in your slutty little jock and clean my truck while I go eat with some friends.”

“Yes Sir.”

“See you in a while and don’t touch your cock or your ass. You better keep my load in your ass 'cause that’s gonna be your only lube later.”

As he exited the cab he took my clothes and put them in the side-box of the truck. I looked down and my hard cock was still restrained in my jockstrap and pre-cum was oozing out and dripping down to the floor. I found some paper towel and some Pledge and started wiping down the cab. In the closet there was a little vacuum that plugged into the cigarette lighter, which I use to vacuum up all the ashes and dirt in the carpet. While I was emptying the canister out the sleeper door a truck was backing into the next space. I thought I had hidden my nearly naked body, but once his truck was turned off I heard a knock on the passenger door. I froze and tried to remain as still as possible. He knocked again. “Come on, I know you’re in there.”

I went to the passenger door and rolled down the window. “Yeah?” “I don’t suppose this is your rig?”

“No Sir it’s not.”

“You got a nice ass, how about you come over to my rig and I get a little piece?”

“Sorry, I’m waiting for the driver to get done eating.”

“Loyal. I like that. Okay, then.  Catch you later.  Maybe I’ll talk to the guy that drives this rig and see if I can borrow you.”

“Yes Sir.”

I rolled the window back up and went back to cleaning the cab. When I was done I lay down on the bunk and must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I heard was George yelling. “Hey slut!” I got up, went to the driver’s side window and rolled it down. “Get out of the truck, some friends of mine want to see you.”

“But Sir, I’m…."

“Get your ass out of the fucking truck!”

Wearing only my red jockstrap, I opened the door and climbed down from the rig.  Even before I reached the ground there was a hand on my ass. I turned around and there were two men, one of whom was about sixty, maybe 5’11”, about 170 pounds and his dick, even soft, was easy to outline in his jeans.  I would soon learn that this was Gary. The other one was Mike, he was about 45, maybe 5’7”, and also exhibited a nice bulge in his pants.

“Damn George! Nice piece of ass you got here."

Gary’s thick middle finger penetrated my ass. “Oh fuck, he’s all ready to go too!”

“I told you so. So, how about it; you forget about the fifty bucks I owe you and you can both fuck him.”

“Sounds good, come here bitch.” Gary grabbed me by the back of my neck and forced my down to his crotch where his cock was growing in his pants. “Unzip me, you stupid whore. You can’t suck it through the fuckin’ denim.”  They all laughed at his joke. I unzipped his pants and his dick fell out onto my cheek.  I took him in my mouth and his cock was instantly rock hard.  It had to be at least nine inches long and he had the type of low hanging balls I love on older men. “Fuck yeah, he’s a good little cocksucker,” Gary praised. 

Mike, meanwhile, knelt down behind me and started licking my ass. His five o’clock shadow against my freshly fucked hole made me instantly rock hard. “How’s he taste Mikey?”

“Awesome, I can’t wait to fuck him.”

“Well let me go first, after you get done with him he’ll be too stretched out.”  Instinctively I moaned at the thought of an even bigger dick than I had in my mouth fucking my ass. “The whore seems to like the idea. Turn around and lean over the tires whore.”

I turned around and bent over the back wheels of the tractor. The warm night air felt so fucking good as it touched my ass. Gary pushed his jeans down to his thighs and got behind me. In one motion he pushed all nine inches into me and started fucking me like he was using my hole to jack off with. My jock covered dick was pressed against the tire as Gary plowed my ass. He has one hand holding himself up against the tire and the other muffling my screams. He started going faster and faster, his dick was getting even thicker until he finally shot his load deep in me. He kept pumping my full of cum for what felt like a good full minute. When he was finally done he grabbed me by the neck again and shoved his cock in my mouth. “Yeah clean it up bitch.” After only a couple of licks he was soft and I had gotten all of the cum off his dick and balls. “Ok Mike, your turn. I’ll meet you back in the truck.” Gary zipped up his pants up and walked away. Mike’s throbbing cock was still being restrained by his jeans.

“Turn around again.” Again I turned around; a little disappointed I wasn’t going to get that slab of meat before it went in my ass. I knew it was going to be bad when Mike took of his sweaty t-shirt and stuffed as much of it as he could into my mouth. “I need two hands fuck.”

Suddenly I felt the biggest dick I’ve ever had in me slamming into my ass. Tears started running down my face as Mike pounded me. I feel the two loads of cum in my ass running down my legs and splattering between us every time he slammed his cock in my ass. George must have gotten bored watching me get fucked, “Send him back when you’re done using him.” He climbed back into the cab. Mike never slowed down and never acknowledged George’s absence; he just kept pounding my ass mercilessly. Suddenly he yanked his t-shirt from my mouth. “You want my fucking load?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Beg for it you little slut.”

“Pleas Sir, please give me your load. I want to feel you shooting it inside me.”

“Here you go.”

He pounded me a few more times before he shot his load in me. As Gary had done before, Mike grabbed my neck and shoved his cock in my mouth. This time I not only tasted cum and my ass, but a little blood as well. My ass was so open that I could feel the night air inside me as cum dripped onto the ground. Suddenly he held my head against crotch with my mouth still around his soft cock and started pissing down my throat.  I took every drop until he pulled out of my mouth and gave me a last little shot of piss in the face. He laughed as he zipped up his pants and put his shirt back on.  As he walked past me he slapped my face lightly, remarking “Good little slut.”

I got up, looked around and climbed back up into the cab. When I got back in I found George watching television in the sleeper. “Stay on the floor until I’m ready to use you.” Just then there was a knock on the passenger door.

…to be continued

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

Glad I came from a family of truckers. This brings back fond memories of my dad's trucker buddies using my holes. The nigger friends ere the best! They had those huge uncut nigger cocks that always had me opened and begging for more since I was 12 years old.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

My heart jumped in my chest wondering who could be knocking at the door of George’s truck. All I could see was a flannel shirt and a cap in the convex mirror. The visitor knocked again. I felt George flick his cigarette butt at my back. “Go answer the fucking door. What are you deaf?” Still only wearing my jockstrap I opened the door to find the driver from the truck that was parked next to us. “Hey, rumor is there’s a little slut in this truck that likes to get fucked.” I must have turned red because he continued, “Aw, looky there, a bashful slut.” By this time George had pulled on his jeans as was standing behind me. “Can I help you?” George said lighting another cigarette. "Just wondering if I could get a piece of this. Heard it’s real good.” “How much were you thinkin’ about?” I was shocked. It was one thing for me to get fucked to repay George’s debt, but it never dawned on me he’d just whore me out like a prostitute. "I got twenty in cash.” “All you got’s twenty fuckin dollars to your name?” “Yeah, everything’s on cards now, even my paycheck. Tell you what, I got a fuel pump I keep in my trailer box for emergencies. How about I pump twenty gallons out of my tank into yours plus give you the twenty bucks?” George hesitated for a moment before finally agreeing. “Pump the fuel first while I get him his clothes. Don’t want people reporting the little slut for running around the truck stop naked.” “Deal.”

As our neighbor went back and got everything ready to transfer the fuel from his tank to George’s, George got out and retrieved my clothes from the side box and threw them up into the cab for me to put on. As he climbed back into the cab he said, “Make sure you got all your shit with you when you leave. My 50-something dick is wore out and I need to cover some miles tonight.” “Yes Sir.” As I bent over to pull my jeans on George slapped my ass. “Damn slut, that hole of your is still pretty open. Hope he’s thick enough to fill it.” He laughed as he put out another cigarette. I pulled on my shirt and shoes. “Got everything?” “Yes sir.” “Good, get the fuck out.” With that order I climbed out the passenger door and down to the ground where the other driver was still pumping fuel into George’s tank. He looked me up and down. “You better be a good piece of ass, between the fuel and the twenty bucks it’s costin’ me about $100.” “He’s a good maid too.” George yelled down from the window. “He cleaned up my rig real good.” “Well, what are you waiting for? Climb up there and start cleaning while I finish this.”

I climbed up into the cab of the Western Star. It was a lot nicer that George’s International. This driver kept a lot cleaner truck too from the look of it. There really wasn’t much to do. I snooped around until I found some dash cleaner in the bottom of the closet beneath some blue work shirts with name tags on them that said “Billy”. I started dusting off the dash and all the gauges, then I continued to the floor, which must have recently been cleaned because all it needed was a dust as well. Suddenly I could hear the metal cap being screwed back onto the fuel tank and the rocking of the truck as Billy climbed onto one of the steps and opened the door. “Why are you still wearing your clothes? Get undressed, I can’t fuck you like that.”

I got undressed in the middle of the cab while Billy watched. A bulge grew underneath his jeans. “Go lay on the bunk with your ass pointed out of the sleeper.” I did as I was told. Behind me I could hear Billy’s belt buck clanking as he his belt through the loops in his jeans. Suddenly I felt him crack the belt against my bare ass. I jumped and screamed a little. “Did I tell you to fucking speak?” “No Sir.” Another crack of the belt against my ass. “And?” “Sorry Sir.” “Good boy.” I heard something else metallic behind me, some sort of chain. Then I felt his bulging denim crotch against my bare ass. Then suddenly I felt pain on my right nipple and then my left. Billy had placed nipple clamps connected by a chain on to me. He reached down to feel my rock hard erection leaking precum, taking some on his finger and licking it off with his tongue. “Boy likes nipple play, awesome. Let’s see what else boy likes. Put your feet up on the bed so you’re squatting.”

I put both feet on the bed and squatted with my hole exposed to Billy. Again I felt his denim covered crotch come in contact with my ass, only this time it rubbed against my exposed hole. Then Billy put a leather restraint on my left wrist and then one on my right wrist. He then took two lengths of chain and connected each of my restraints to the back corners of the sleeper. Again he reached down and took some precum off my dick and ate it. “Boy likes restraints too.” I then felt a hard leather weight belt being cinched around my waist and heard another length of chain. He then grabbed the weight belt and lifted me up to attach it to the chain so that my feet were dangling and my ass was in the air. “Oh we’re not done yet my friend.” He then placed restrain on either of my ankles and placed a spreader bar in between my feet. I then heard another length of chain being brought out. Suddenly Billy was face up under me. He grabbed the spreader bar and looped the length of chain around it and then attached the two ends to a d-ring on the back wall of the sleeper. Sliding out from under me he said, “Now we’re ready for fun.”

The next thing I felt was his tongue encircling the head of my dick and his lips wrap around the base. He started sucking me pretty vigorously, occasionally batting at the chain between my nipples. With all the stimulation and restraints I came in a matter of minutes. “Good boy, now you can give my dick full concentration.” Behind me I heard him get undress, but I couldn’t get a good look at his cock. He fingered my hole a couple of times getting the three loads in there to re-lube my ass and then he plowed his cock into me. I didn’t know if he was especially big or if it was just my hole being sore from the other guys, but his dick felt enormous. I knew it wasn’t as long as Mike’s, but it definitely felt thicker. He didn’t waste any time letting me get used to it at all. He went from 0 to full on fucking. All the while he gave me instructions on when to squeeze his dick and when to release my hole’s grip on it and if I was a second late on either direction he would pull his dick all the way, slap my ass with the belt and jam his thick cock all the way back in. This continued for what seemed like an hour or more until he finally had me squeeze his cock one last time and shot his huge load in my ass. After he was soft he let his cock slip out and sat on the driver’s seat to collect himself. “Fuck I needed that. You hangin’ in there?” He chuckled at his lame pun. “Yes sir.” “How about I let you out of that contraption and we go get us a couple of showers?” “Yes sir.”

Billy, carrying a duffle bag, led me into the private room and we both got undressed. He turned on the water in the shower and instructed me to get in. He then instructed me to wash him, starting with his feet. I knelt down in front of him and there was evidence he was aroused again staring me in the face. “Look up at me and open your mouth.” He said grabbing his semi-hard cock. As soon as my mouth was opened, eh aimed his piss slit for my mouth and released a stream of urine in my mouth. At first I wasn’t swallowing and it was running out of my mouth and all over my body. Seeing this he stopped midstream and said, “Start swallowing bitch.” He started again and I started to swallow. “Good boy.”

After he was done pissing, I got a hand full of liquid soap and started soaping up his hairy feet and legs. Slowly I worked my way up his hairy bear body until I was finally soaping up his buzz-cut hair. After I was done washing him and he was rinsed off he stepped out of the shower. “Now you clean yourself up and make sure that ass is good to go again. I’ll leave you some clean clothes to wear, meet me back at the truck.” I washed my body and made sure my ass was “good to go” as Billy put it. When I got out of the shower I was surprised not to see the clothes I wore into the room, but instead a pair of black lace-up boots and a tiny pair of rubber shorts. As I walked out of the showers in the tiny rubber shorts, truckers laughed at me, one guy even snapped the waist band making sure to stick his rough finger in my crack as he did it. Finally I found the exit and started walking out towards the truck, which was parked all the way in the back row. As I walked passed a couple of air horns went off and a few guys whistled at me out their windows. At last I found Billy’s Western Star and climbed in the cab. Billy was already in the bunk when I got in. He threw a pillow at me. “Here, you can sleep on the floor.” “Yes sir.” I curled up on the floor with my pillow and fell asleep in my tiny shorts and boots.

A few hours later I was woken up by Billy’s belt against my ass. “Come here bitch.” I crawled over to the bunk and Billy swung his legs off the side. “Open your mouth I need to take a piss.” He grabbed me by the chin. “And you better not spill a fucking drop!” I took his cock in my mouth and waited. At first there were little sprays of piss and then finally he let go with a full stream. I wrapped my lips tight around the base of the cock and made sure not to let any out of my mouth. After what seemed like ten minutes his stream slowed down and he finished by squeezing out a few short spurts. “Good boy.” He said taking his cock out of my mouth. “Now go back to sleep.”

A few more hours passed and I woke to find one of the d-rings on my boots fastened to a chain that was fastened to the cab of the truck. Billy was seated in the drivers’ seat pressing the start button on the dash. He looked over at me. “Hope you don’t mind, but I think you’re going to make a turn to LA with me. Don’t worry I’ll have you back by Monday morning.” “But I’ve got things to do this weekend. What about my car?” “The only things you’re going to do are what I tell you to do. And I don’t give a fuck about your car. I got to make back that fuel somehow. Not get your ass up here in the seat so I can show off the merchandise if I need to.” I climbed into the passenger seat as we exited the truck stop and got on I-10. I hadn’t noticed it in the dark, but Billy’s truck was electric blue and very easy to notice. We were just barely passed the exit to Gila Bend when Billy’s phone rang and he put it on speaker. “Hey Billy it’s Doug, is that you behind me?” “You hauling a load of fence pipe?” “Yep, that’s me. You still got that boy with you in the little shorts you had up on BBRT last night?” “Yep, little slut sittin’ right here.” “Well come up along side and show him off.” Billy sped up and got beside Doug’s truck. I shyly waved at him as we got next to him. “Don’t wave at me, get up and show off that fucking body.” I got up and spun around slowly. “Take the fucking shorts down.” Facing him I peeled the shorts down to my thighs. “I ain’t suckin’ your dick, I wanna fuck you. Turn around slut.” I turned around and showed my as to Doug. “Nice! Now bend over with one foot up on the seat so I can get a good look at that hole.” I did as instructed. “Fuck yeah. How much Billy?”

Billy turned the speaker off and started to talk to Doug. “I need to make at least a hundred off him to break even. Cool. Bythe? OK see you then.” Billy hung up the phone and put his cruise back to where it was as he slipped in behind Doug’s truck that quickly sped away from us. “We’re gonna stop at Blyth for a little bit so you can make a little of that money back.” We drove for a while more. My head started bobbing as the road lulled me to sleep. Suddenly Billy yelled out. “Fuck, the weigh station is open!” “Are you overweight?” “I don’t think so, but I didn’t weigh it before we left.” Slowly we exited into the weigh station and rolled over the scales. Over the loud speaker I heard “Western Star pull over.”

Billy pounded the steering wheel. “Fuck!” Billy got out all the information that they were going to ask us for and went into the weigh station. My heart was pounding as I saw Billy come back with an officer in tow. The door opened and the officer climbed in the truck. “Hi there, I’m Officer Jacob and it seems that Billy is 120 pounds over gross. I asked Billy if there was anything that he could get off the truck to lighten the load. He said no, but that there was something in the truck that could lighten my load. So how about you climb in the back there and lighten my load.” “Yes sir.” I climbed in the back and Officer Jacob was right behind me. “Get on your knees and suck me.” I got on my knees, undid his belt and pulled down his underwear to reveal a thick seven inches drooling with precum. As I sucked him he got harder and harder till all the veins on his cock stuck way out. He looked down at his watch. “You’re real good and all, but I got a schedule to keep. So why don’t you turn around and let me fuck that ass so I can get off.” I turned around and Jacob peeled my rubber shorts down to my knees. “You got any lube?” “I don’t know where it is sir.” “Guess we’ll have to do this the old fashioned way.

Jacob spit a giant wad on my ass crack and spread it all over my hole. Then he spit another wad and started to finger my hole. After he thought I was slick enough he shoved all seven inches into my ass. I screamed in pain. “Shut the fuck up!” He grabbed the back of my head and shoved it into the mattress. He started fucking me faster and faster until he came. Still hard and pumping cum out of his cock he grabbed my hair and shoved his cock in my mouth. “Clean it off bitch.” I sucked all the cum off his cock, paying special attention to his piss slit that kept producing little pearls of cum. When he started going soft he shoved me into the mattress, got his pants back up and exited the truck.

Billy climbed into the truck shortly after. I was pulling the tiny rubber shorts back up. “Awesome, you’ll be all lubed up for Blythe.” He started the truck and we exited the weigh station, getting back on I-10.

…to be continued

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 1 month later...

Billy backed the truck into a spot in the lot behind the Motel 6. Once he set the brakes he called Doug on his phone. “Where am I sending this little bitch?...106, OK. Oh and by the way he’s all lubed up from the weigh station.” I could hear Doug laughing along with Billy. He hung up the phone. “Well, what you waitin’ for? Get your ass over to 106.” "You’re not gonna go with me?” I asked. “Fuck no. Now get on over there and make sure you bring me back my fuckin’ money whore.” “Yes Sir.”

I climbed out of the truck wearing my little shorts and laced-up boots. As I walked over to the building I heard a couple of whistles from the trucks behind me. Luckily room 106 faced the truck lot so I didn’t have to walk very far in my ridiculous get up. I knocked on the door and somebody yelled from inside “Come in!” It was dark inside the room and it took my eyes about a minute to adjust. When I could finally see I realized there were four men in the room with me. The only one I recognized was Doug, who was laying fully dressed on the bed closest to the door, drinking a Coke and smoking a cigarette. Sitting at a table were two Hispanic guys finishing up some Del Taco and then there was a biker looking guy sitting on the other bed looking at his laptop. A shy “Hi” circulated throughout the room, followed by Doug's question “Who wants to use him first?”

“Man, we gotta get to Yuma this afternoon” said one of the Hispanic guys. “Fine, you and Jose fuck him first.” “Puta, ven aqui” Jose said, motioning to me. “He said ‘whore come here’” translated the other Hispanic guy. I went over to Jose and he was rubbing his crotch. He took my hand and placed it on his crotch. I could feel his hard cock in his jeans. “Chupar puta.” “He said ‘suck it whore’.” I got down on my knees in front of Jose and unzipped his jeans. To my surprise he wasn’t wearing any underwear and his dick sprang out like a jack-in-the-box and slapped me in the face. They all laughed at my recoil from it. It was a nice thick six inch cut dick with a full bush at the base. He had obviously been thinking about this for a while, as he had tons of precum shining in his pubes. Jose grabbed me by the back of the head and I took his dick in my mouth. He moaned as I went down to the base and back up. His dick was oozing tons of cum. “Cabron poco bien.” “He said you’re a good little cocksucker.” Just then I felt the other Hispanic guy's fingers slip down the back of my shorts and find their way into my still sore asshole. “Fuck yeah, nice and wet already. Your pussy always get that wet when you’re sucking cock?” The other guys laughed.

As I kept sucking on Jose’s dick I could feel his balls getting tighter and tighter. He kept moaning and moaning. “Dame ese culo.” “He said he wants your ass. that’s good ‘cause I want your mouth. Come here and suck on my cock.” I turned around to find the other guy with his jeans around his calves and his big curve uncut cock dripping precum. I pulled the foreskin back and started to suck him while Jose got on his knees and shoved his cock in my ass. He might have been only six inches, but it felt like a thick nine after being pummeled by the officer at the weigh station. I had barely gotten the other guy’s dick wet before I felt Jose pumping a load into me. He pulled his cock out of me as the other guy grabbed me by the back of the head and told me to clean of his friend’s cock. After I sucked all the cum off his cock and out of his pubes, the other guy put me back to sucking on his cock. Jose said something to him in Spanish and left the room.

With one of my holes open the biker guy got behind me and started finger my hole. His hand we rough and he had thick calloused fingers. Two of his fingers were almost wider than Jose’s cock. He stayed behind me as he encouraged me. “Yeah, suck that Mexican’s dick.” The other guy was so hard in my mouth that I could feel his pulse with my tongue. His cock was thick and veiny and led into soft, almost hairless, balls that were the size of kiwis. I was so into his balls that I was a little shocked when the biker guy reached between my legs and tugged on my balls. At first he just pulled them a little, but then he cinched his fingers around the top of my nuts sack and gave them a really hard pull. I couldn’t help but moan a little. “You like that bitch?” With the Mexican guy's cock in my mouth, I could only moan in the affirmative. I heard the sound of the biker guy’s leather belt being pulled out through its loops and then he grabbed my nuts again and gave them a light smack with it. My scream was muffled by the Mexican’s cock. “You’re making the little bitch tear-up.” “Just wait till Doug and I get done with his ass. We’ll make him cry like a little girl.” “Fuck yeah” Doug said. “Think we can get both our cocks in him at once?” “Like we’ll give him a fuckin’ choice.” They both laughed.

The Mexican guy was oozing precum to the point that I had white foam around my mouth. He lifted my head off his cock saying “Sit on it, cunt.” I turned around and positioned his cock at the entrance to my hole and slowly tried to sit down on it, but my ass was so sore that I could barely get the head in before I had to stop. “Come on you fucking whore, I ain’t gonna give you the $50 for me and Jose till I drop a load in that ass.” I tried again, balancing myself with my hands on the arm of the chair, I got the head in, but could bring myself to go down any further. Seeing that I was having trouble, the biker guy took my arms and yanked them away from the chair causing my ass to slide all the way down the Mexican’s big cock in one motion. I gasped from the pain and Doug laughed. “Doesn’t he look like a blow up doll with his mouth gaping open like that?” The biker guy joined also found my discomfort funny because he laughed along with Doug.

“Come on whore, ride my fuckin’ cock. I got places to be.” Slowly I started to ride his cock until I got more comfortable with the size of it in my swollen hole. After a couple of minutes the Mexican lost his patience. He asked the biker for his belt, and then he bent me over the small round table between the two chairs and then hog-tied my hands and feet together with the belt. “You won’t ride my fuckin’ cock, I’ll have my fucking cock ride you.” With that he slammed his big cock in me and started to jack hammer my ass.

Doug got up from the bed and walked over to my mouth. “Fuck this is makin’ me hard.” He unzipped his pants and let his thick, eight inch cock flop out of his pants. While he was now bald, he must have been a red head at some point because his pubic hair was red. Red hair is a turn-on for me, and the sight of it was almost enough to cause me to forget the pain that the Mexican was causing in my ass. “Suck it.” I opened my mouth as he pushed all the way until his cock was in my throat and his red pubes were pressed against my nose. Meanwhile, the Mexican was going faster and faster, he had so much precum that I almost thought he had cum already. I could hear it slopping up between my ass cheeks and I could feel it splatter between us. After another five minutes or so he finally came. My ass was so open that when he pulled out a huge gob of cum ran down my leg and into my leather boot. Doug pulled his cock out of my mouth. “Be a good boy and clean off my friend’s dick.” The Mexican guy came around and made me suck all the cum off his cock. He even made me clean of his balls and all around his pubes where his cum had splattered from fucking me so hard. When he was satisfied that his cock was clean he slipped a fifty dollar bill inside my left boot. As the Mexican was about to leave, Doug slapped me in the side of the head. “What do you say to the nice man whore?” “Thank you, Sir.” “Good boy.”

With that I could hear the Mexican shut the door behind him. The biker guy untied my hands and feet from around the table and rolled me on my back. He yanked the little rubber shorts completely off me. “So Greg, you want to fuck him first?” Doug asked. “No, you can get in there first; I want to try out that mouth. If he can deep-throat you, maybe he can take most of mine.”

Doug pulled-off his jeans, sat on the bed, saying “Come here and back up on my cock. If you hesitate like you did with my Mexican friend, I’ll make it hurt worse.” Luckily Doug’s cock was thick, but the head was relatively small in comparison. With all the cum from the Mexican I didn’t have much trouble getting his cock in. “Come on Greg. Show the whore what’s going in him next.” Greg walked over, took of his pants and stood in front of me in a yellowed pair of tight white briefs. Underneath the cloth there was a huge cock that spanned from the center of Greg’s torso to his outer hip area where a little droplet of cum had pushed through the material.

My eyes must have gotten a little wide at the sight of his penis. Greg laughed. “Don’t worry, you don’t have to sit on this one, I’ll make it fit myself.” He slid his briefs down his thighs and let his huge cock swing out from his body. “Let’s see how far you get.” I opened my mouth and leaned way over to make my throat as straight a target as possible. He took me by the back of the head an guided it into my mouth. While I can take a long dick in my throat, my mouth isn’t big enough to take a dick as thick as Greg’s. Soon his cock was stretching my mouth. “How’s his ass?” “Fucking great. Little bitch is even talented enough to be able to squeeze it still.” “Let me try it.”

Doug lifted me off his cock and turned me around. Instinctively I started to suck Doug’s cock, but he moved it away before I could get it in my mouth. “Maybe once your used to Greg’s cock, but I’m not having your teeth anywhere near my shit while he’s getting it in.” Greg laughed. “Here we go.” Greg’s dick pressed against my asshole and finally slipped passed the entrance. Every time I thought I had the whole thing in my ass he push a little bit more and a little bit more, until finally I could feel his bush pressed up against my ass. He waited for about a four count for me to get used to it and then he drew back and started fucking me slowly. “Funny I don’t feel him squeezing, just a general tightness.” They both laughed. He started picking up the pace and when Doug felt like I was taking it good he slipped his cock back in my mouth. Greg started to really pound hard and I could feel his cock in places I had never felt any other cock go before. The loads I had in me sloshed around and every now and then Greg would pull all the way out and slam his cock all the way back in, causing cum to run down my legs and into my boots.

Doug’s balls were getting tighter and tighter. “I’m getting close dude.” “Cool, the bitch could use another load in there.” With that Greg yanked me back to the chair so that I was now sitting on his cock. Doug came over and lifted my legs. “Now we're gonna see some fuckin’ tears.” He pushed his cock in my ass next to Greg’s and started fucking me fast and hard. I screamed and screamed, but he didn’t stop. After a few minutes Doug’s face clenched and I could feel his load pumping in me next to Greg’s cock. After a few squirts he yanked his cock out and Greg stood me back up so I could clean Doug’s cock off. Not only was there cum, but there was also bright red blood also.

As I cleaned Doug's cock, Greg started to fuck me harder and harder. His balls stopped swinging as they got tighter and tighter against the base of his cock. Doug got up and dressed. “I’ll be back in a sec.” Greg never missed a beat and just kept fucking me harder and harder. He pushed me onto the now empty bed and started to fuck me into the bed, using his body weight to force his cock in me deeper and deeper. Just when I thought I couldn’t take any more he came and collapsed on top of me. Doug came back in the room, carrying a plastic grocery store bag and went into the bathroom.

Greg rolled off of me. “Clean me off, son.” I knelt over his softening cock and licked it clean. Every now and then I would get a glimpse in the mirror behind me of my gaping hole. No matter how hard I tried I couldn’t get it to close. As I finished cleaning him off with my tongue, Doug came out of the bathroom. “You ready to hit the road Greg?” “Yeah, let me get dressed.” Doug picked up the plastic bag and threw it at me. Inside were my clothes and my shoes. “George said you’re to stay here tonight and in the morning somebody will come by to give you your keys and wallet and take you back to Phoenix. And don’t worry. I paid George the hundred, you can keep that $50 in your boot.”

I stood there in silence as Greg zipped up his pants. “What do you say to the nice man?” “Thank you Sir.”

to be continued…

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Once Doug and Greg left I lay down on the bed naked and still in my boots. While I had been fucked by four guys I had never cum and still had a hard on. I put my fingers in my hole and dug some cum out of my ass and started to jack off with it. Every time it would dry up a little I would just dig in my ass and find another gob to get my dick wet. It didn’t take very long until I was shooting a load that hit the wall, my face and covered my chest. After regaining my strength, I got up and took a shower. Once I was all clean I lay down on the bed, thinking I was only going to take a nap, but fell asleep for much, much longer. At 5:00 A.M. I was awakened by a hand covering my mouth and a person’s weight pressing me into the mattress. “Don’t worry, I’m Nick, I’m your ride home.” He released his hand from my mouth and let me turn over. Standing next to the bed was another man who introduced himself as Scott. Both of them were thin wiry men with gaunt faces wearing jeans that were too big for them and matching polo shirts with their company’s logo on them. Nick was only about 5’7”, but Scott was well over 6 feet. “Let me get dressed and we can get going” I said. Nick ran his hand in between my ass cheeks and rubbed my still swollen hole. “Not so fast, this ain’t gonna be a free ride. From what I heard up and down the highway last night, you’re a pretty good piece of ass.” He unzipped his pants and pulled out his soft cock. “Prove it.”

He had a really nice cock and it didn’t take long before he was rock hard in my mouth. As I sucked him he ran his hands up and down my body, stopping every so often to pinch my nipple, which had the effect of getting me hard. Scott sat in one of the chairs and smoked a cigarette while rubbing his crotch and watching his friend get blown. From the size of his feet I was pretty sure he was gonna have a big cock. Nick got undressed and instructed me to sit on his face. His tongue was fantastic and before long there was a thin line of precum floating from the head of my dick down to Nick’s stomach. The scene must have gotten to Scott, cause he undressed revealing a very large soft cock with some major foreskin hangin’ off of it. He got on the bed in front of me, straddling Nick’s legs, grabbed me by the back of my head, and directed me to suck his cock. His crotch smelled so good from sweat and piss. As his dick hardened I was able to get my tongue between his foreskin and the head of his dick where salt from his sweat had collected.

After a while, Nick had me slide down to his body and sit on his cock. Despite Nick’s efforts to make my ass wet, I was still swollen and sore enough that getting Nick’s cock in my ass still made me wince. Although it was better than having the monster that was in my mouth try to get in there first. Scott’s dick kept growing and growing. He loved to shove my face into his crotch and make me choke on his cock. Strings of spit hung from my chin as he tried force his enormous cock down my throat. Nick wanted to make it last, so he instructed me to turn around and start sucking him again and let Scott have a try at my ass. Apparently Scott knew how big he was, cause he went very slow getting his dick all the way in me. Once he was in and he could tell I was doing good, he started ramming his cock in hard. Unlike Nick, he really wanted to cum and a few minutes later he dropped his load in me.

“Damn, he can take a big cock.” “Thank you Sir.” “Good boy, why don’t you sit back down on Nick’s cock and clean mine off?”

“Yes Sir.” I sat back down on Nick’s cock, which at this point was a welcome relief from Scott’s flesh log, and cleaned of his shiny cock. When I was done he redressed and left the room saying “I’ll be waiting for you two in the truck.” “Yeah, we’ll be coming soon” Nick replied as I rode his cock. As promised it wasn’t long until Nick’s load coated my guts. After cleaning him off he told me to get dressed and make sure I wore the black lace-up boots.

I did as instructed and followed him out to their truck, which was a cab over, not the conventionals I usually saw. I climbed in and Nick followed behind me, getting into the driver’s seat. Scot was sitting in the passenger seat smoking again. Nick pointed to the center of the cab that was raised up to accommodate the engine, “Do you know what this is?” “No sir.” “It’s called the doghouse. I want you to take off everything and get up here and sit like the little bitch puppy you are.” I did as instructed and knelt down on the padded area. It was high enough so that when we passed other truckers they could see me quite easily. Soon we were headed east on I-10 and every time we passed another truck, Nick would slow down and let the other driver see me. Sometimes they gave us the finger, but a lot of time they smiled and nodded in approval. “I need to take a piss” Nick said. “Yeah, me too” said Scott. “Let’s see if he can take piss as good as he can take cum.”

Nick unzipped his pants and took his cock out. “Come over here and drink my piss so I don’t have to stop.” Being on the doghouse made this kind of difficult since it was a little higher than the seat. I put a hand on each of his thighs and took his cock in my mouth. Soon I felt a warm flow in my mouth and used my lips to cut off the flow when I needed some time to swallow. Being in the position left my ass in the air and pointed in Scott’s direction. I guess he couldn’t wait to piss, cause I suddenly felt some sort of lube being put in my ass and then I felt Scott’s big cock parting my ass. He pushed it all the way in and then let go with a strong stream of piss. As Nick finished Scott was still filling me at the other end. He must have pissed in me for a good two minutes before I felt him squeezing of a few short spurts to signal that he was done.

“I’m gonna pull my dick out now and you better not let piss spray all over me fucker.” Slowly he took his cock out of my ass and as I felt the ridge from the head of his dick start to pass through my sphincter I squeezed as tight as I could. Since I was swollen from all the fucking I’d gotten none of it spilled out. “Now get back in position.” Nick said. For the next two hundred miles I knelt down and squeezed my sphincter. Finally we ended up back at the truckstop George had first picked me up at. Nick took a spot in the very back row. “Good boy, you didn’t spill a drop.” “Thank you Sir.” “Bet you need to take a piss and release all that piss from your ass too.” “Yes Sir.” Truth be told I was about to explode from my dick and my ass. “Get out on Scott’s side and I’ll come around, but don’t start till I can watch.”

I climbed down the side of the truck and squatted behind the back wheels and pissed while all Scott’s piss flowed out of my ass. “Fuck, that made me hard again” Scott said. “Me too. Come over here boy and suck me while he fucks you.” They were right, watching me dump all that piss had made them hard. Nick’s cock sprang out of his pants and Scott didn’t waste any time shoving his monster up my ass and going to town on it. In a few minutes, Scott was shooting up my ass. When he was done, Nick flipped me around and shoved his cock in me while I cleaned off Scott’s dripping cock. Soon he was shooting a load in me. Once I had cleaned off Nick’s cock, they threw my bag of clothes down and told me to get dressed. Walking back to my car I could feel cum running down my leg.

Can’t wait till George is back in town.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 5 months later...

No one commented on this last part? I thought when I read this a while back someone commented on it and the author just ended it. It's not completely finished is it? He still has to get back to George :). I really loved the dog house humilation type thing that was really hot. Obviously drinking the piss and taking it up the ass was hot too. Please finish the story Sir. I know it's probably almost done but a proper finish would be appreciated. Thank you :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1