Whoring-out another bottom can be hot?

hungry_hole

I'm a BB bottom but I've been surprised by a fantasy that I've had lately. The fantasy consists on whoring out another bottom at a sauna. Place the bottom on a sling in my room blindfolded, hopefully a hot sleasy bottom who is either young or nice manly body.

The room is dark and the only light is a blacklight that I bring and that I use to "charge" a glow-in-the-dark sign that says "Cream my Hole". Once the bottom is blindfolded, hole lubed I place the sign in a visible place, open the door and stand next to the bottoms hole. Because I'm there quickly guys begin to come in to the room.

Last Thu was Blackout even at the local sauna. I got there early, took a double room and waited for a bottom I met online. Because of Blackout and most lights off, the action was hot. Lots of loads for this bottom.

I'm planning another trip to the sauna for Blackout event.

Question: does any other exclusive BB bottom get off on whoring other bottoms?

yeah ~ this is a hot fantasy for me too! Either whoring out another bottom or whoring each other out then at the end of the evening felching each other out and sharing loads or felching him out and giving him my ass! I had a conversion party planned once with another bb bottom where i was going to take the poz loads and he the neg (was going to be cammed too) but th elogistics were too complicated. plus how could I guarantee him neg loads (he was willing to risk a poz or two but no more than that! HA!)

• Like 1

I was whored out, but by a top. I've shared this before. The guy that made me a bottom loved turning out straight married guys. I was his 2nd of the summer. So, one day he had us both over and invited 5 of his top buddies. It was one of the hottest 24 hours of my life

• Like 1

I'v had some great times whoring out other bottoms. Sometimes it's a bottom I meet online and then we agree to meet at the sauna, hopefully during the Blackout event (lights out).

Or, I meet someone at the sauna which is also fun. Most like the idea and say they've never done it before and agree to do it.

It's a lot of fun especially when the bottom is HIV-neg but accepts to be used a a cum-dump.

• 2 weeks later...

Love whoring out a fellow pig bottom, and having him do the same for me. It's fun when you split the evening...he takes all cummers first, then I'll take the later night crowd. I love to get plowed raw while the bottom I whored out is squatting over my face ,sliding all that anonymous poz cum into my mouth. WOOF!