Is their a cock that can be too hard

davecork

Recent visit to sauna and was really looking to get fucked. Poppers in hand, I started deep-throating this hard straight large cock. I really wanted to take the cock in my hole, but even with lube it was just too hard of a shaft - felt tough and painful. Maybe I need more training but how can a bottom learn to take a strong forced fucking? I played with two other guys where I was rimmed, lubed and then went looking for first guy and his cock. My thinking was that my hole needed to be well lubed and opened-up to accommodate him, but when I found him he was pounding a submissive, who was taking it with moans of pleasure. More to learn I suppose. Help! But seriously, I seem to like getting fucked by guys whose shaft is pliable, rather than rock hard cocks.

Edited by Hotload84

I like a pliable cock myself. It has an easier time bending around the corners. A stiff, rock hard cock is like getting fucked by a broom handle. But over time you'll be able to take really hard cock too. You may even like it better. Just keep getting fucked.

I think I am little bit of a softee.. my plan of getting opened up by average cocks before passing my hole to guys with rock hard shafts may be a way forward.... totally into getting fucked.... (7 cocks in the last week - 3 bareback - yet to be bred)

In one way I agree but I do like to enjoy getting fucked.... really feel my man slide in and know both of us are getting what we want. My ass is turning him on and he is totally turn by me been willing to take his cock deep into me... so that brings m back to my problem, I find some shafts too hard and want to know how I can satisfy both these guys and myself. No law against the bottom enjoying himself!

Edited by Hotload84

I agree - hard cocks are a major turn on... but my problem is how does one work one's ass to be prepared for that hard shafting, especially if the top is not interested in working with the bttm ... my recent encounter in the sauna... my hole was not ready for him... I was lubed etc but was not able to take this guy solid cock. maybe I am just have a low pain threshold... as a bttm , shut up and put up!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Practice, I had an ex in a long distance relationship that had difficulty getting fucked by me, and he was so fucking tight it hurt me too... until I bought him a dildo and told him to use it, next time we met, I could tell the difference, it is amazing, his hole was loosened up enough to take a good, hard shafting for ages. By contrast I've never had a top complain I was too tight, been taking cock all my adult life.

Me either! Hard dicks are the bomb! That means the Top is really turned on and cant wait to unload in me. I do have to say that sometimes if the extra hard cock is so straight it is a little hard to get it all the way down my throat...but, man I try my best...LOL!