Visiting Dublin - boilerhouse?

davecork

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for this excellent suggestion!

I'm in Dublin travelling a couple of days and didn't really know where to go so had a look here and went to BH.

As I went in I could already spot some older men and immediately got some attention. First one, about 45y, followed me as I went up a floor and it didn't take long until we were sucking and licking each other.. as I turned my butt to him and teased him a little bit, he did not ask a thing, he just positioning himself and pushed his bare cock inside me.

We exchanged a few words and noticed my foreign accent. I told him I love an Irish dad and he got pretty turned on fucking me. He did not even last 10minutes before I could hear him moaning loud and I decided to push him over the edge by talking dirty. Within a few more seconds he completely exploded inside me and we kept on going for a while longer until he pulled out. Freshly lubed up I decided to head for the dark room.

Once there, I could feel a hand caressing my ass and feeling how wet I was. This time even less conversation, but direct action, and again after that and again, men walking in and out, taking turns and using and abusing me.

By the time I finally left all men were kinda like smiling at me as I'm pretty sure they all dumped at least one load in me. It aint the cleanest bath house, but I sure had some fun.

• Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...