Partied Up and Passed Around (A True Story)

sfslut29

I told myself I would just look, I always tell myself that. It was Friday night and I was online. Barebackrt always manages to get me in trouble and just when I was starting to be good again.

I sorted through several messages and prospected fucks before coming across one that looked promising. The guy was a little bigger, but not fat, and he had a huge, thick cock. In his message, he asked me if I wanted to come play with him and a friend. He said they would get me high on g and t and fuck me all night. I had promised myself that I wouldn't party anymore, especially not a few days before class and since I had a loving (and in his mind), monogamous boyfriend now.

We continued to exchange messages and eventually my slutty side won out when he mentioned how much he wanted me to be a whore and to watch me take several guys' raw cocks and cum. I was on my way to his apartment within minutes.

I arrived at his apartment just as the other guy (his friend who he had mentioned) was leaving. I was a little disappointed as this guy was hot but by this point I was in slut mode and just wanted to get high and take dick. I immediately took off my clothes (the guy told me later what a turn on this was for him) and took some g. We started smoking a little while the guy (William) played with my hardening dick and told me what a slut he wanted me to be.

This, along with the drugs, made me horny enough to try to ride his thick, 8.5" dick. It took some work but I managed to ride him while he lay on his back. He eventually lifted me up and fucked me doggy (my favorite) while taking breaks to message other guy's online with invitations to use my ass. I wont lie, his dick was painful to take, but it was a good pain and I was in heat.

His phone rang and he stopped fucking me to answer it. He hung up and said "A guy is here to fuck you, put your ass in the air and get ready for him." I did as I was told, positioning my self so my ass was in the air facing the door. The guy came in, undressed, and immediately slid his raw dick in my ass. His was definitely easier to take and I was glad I had been stretched out a bit before.

The guy wasn't exactly attractive, but he was passing and he had a decent dick that he fucked me with so I was happy. While he pumped away, William watched and told me what a good slut I was. He started taking pictures which really turned me on. The current top pushed me down from my knees so I was laying face down on the bed. He held my face down and fucked me hard, whispering in my ear "I'm going to breed your ass." He started fucking faster and I could feel his balls, thick with cum now, slapping against my ass. He told me he was going to breed me and William urged him on, "Breed his ass." He shot his load up me with a grunt, my first one of the night.

He got dressed and left with a thank you and a slap on the ass. William's phone buzzed and he told me that the next guy was already here, "get back in position." I did as I was told again, but this time I had a load in me. The next guy was hot. He was from the Midwest with blond hair, a hot, worked out body, and a nicely sized dick. He took off his clothes and walked over to admired my loaded ass. "He just took a load before you got here," William told him. "Nice," he said as he teased my wet hole with his finger.

He slid his ass up my cum-filled hole; his dick felt amazing. It was the perfect size. I moaned like a little bitch as he started fucking me, rhythmically pushing his dick in and out. While he fucked me doggy on the bed I reached around to grab his muscled arms, pushing into his cock as he fucked me. He slid out of me and William immediately shoved his thick cock in, it still hurt but I took it anyway with a slight gasp which quickly turned into moans as he pounded my hole.

As he fucked me I noticed that there were 2 other guys in the room now as well, getting undressed. William slid out of me and I moved my ass back into position for the next guy. He was a hot, straight-acting, surfer guy with an amazing dick and this, low-hanging balls. His chest was smooth and tight. He fucked slid his cock in my wet hole and began fucking me like the others. The guy from the Midwest positioned his cock in front of me and I sucked on it while taking the other guy's dick.

The surfer guy turned me over and fucked me with my legs in the air and over his shoulders. I wanted to kiss him so bad but he turned away when I tried. I reached down and felt his smooth balls slapping against my ass and his raw dick pumping in and out of my slutty hole. He grabbed my feet and spread my legs in the air as he fucked me, hold my feet. I looked down at his amazing dick fucking my hole. So fucking, hot. I wanted his hot ball sac to unload up me so badly. The second guy to come in started fucking Midwestern guy on the bed next to me. I love getting fucked while listening to another bottom moan next to me. Such a fucking turn on.

William continued taking pictures and telling the other guys to fuck me. He told the surfer guy to breed me. He started fucking me more intensely, throwing me over so I was flat on my stomach again and shot his load up my cunt. My second load, I couldn't be happier. He lay on top of me as his balls unloaded into my ass, I reached back and felt them pulse. My ass was definitely wet now.

Watching me get bred got the top who had been fucking Midwestern guy really horny, he pulled out and came over to shove his cock in my warm, wet hole. He had a long, curved dick and he fucked hard and fast. My ass must have felt great with the warm cum in it because he came within a couple of minutes. He shot a huge load and I could feel cum leaking out and down my balls as he pulled out. Midwestern guy was up next, he had me lay on my back with my legs in the air as he admired my cum-drenched hole. He slowly teased his hole with his dick, pushing it in and out of the opening to my hole gently. I moaned with pleasure and he rammed his dick in hard, pounding away at my hole. I could feel the cum running down and out of my ass as he fucked me. I reached down to feel his shaft which was slick with thick cum. He pumped me hard for several minutes as I moaned and told him how good his dick felt.

I will admit, his felt the best by far. He finally shot his load in me, adding up to a total of 4. William gave me the last load and for once, with all the cum in me, his dick barely hurt at all. He had a huge load for me too. After that, everyone started picking up to leave and I decided to head back home too.

My ass was full of cum as I sat down at my computer once I got home and logged onto Barebackrt.

post-13950-140864336682_thumb.jpg

• Like 20
  • Upvote 28
  • Piggy 5

• 2 months later...
Where do you guys find groups like this? I have been trying for a while to do this and it always falls flat. Maybe it is the guys in Houston.

I just want to do some G and be used by several men. I am a nice looking guy. Why is it so difficult?

I am with you on that ablack1963, can't seem to get it to work out here in PA either.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I told myself I would just look, I always tell myself that. It was Friday night and I was online. Barebackrt always manages to get me in trouble and just when I was starting to be good again.

I sorted through several messages and prospected fucks before coming across one that looked promising. The guy was a little bigger, but not fat, and he had a huge, thick cock. In his message, he asked me if I wanted to come play with him and a friend. He said they would get me high on g and t and fuck me all night. I had promised myself that I wouldn't party anymore, especially not a few days before class and since I had a loving (and in his mind), monogamous boyfriend now.

We continued to exchange messages and eventually my slutty side won out when he mentioned how much he wanted me to be a whore and to watch me take several guys' raw cocks and cum. I was on my way to his apartment within minutes.

I arrived at his apartment just as the other guy (his friend who he had mentioned) was leaving. I was a little disappointed as this guy was hot but by this point I was in slut mode and just wanted to get high and take dick. I immediately took off my clothes (the guy told me later what a turn on this was for him) and took some g. We started smoking a little while the guy (William) played with my hardening dick and told me what a slut he wanted me to be.

This, along with the drugs, made me horny enough to try to ride his thick, 8.5" dick. It took some work but I managed to ride him while he lay on his back. He eventually lifted me up and fucked me doggy (my favorite) while taking breaks to message other guy's online with invitations to use my ass. I wont lie, his dick was painful to take, but it was a good pain and I was in heat.

His phone rang and he stopped fucking me to answer it. He hung up and said "A guy is here to fuck you, put your ass in the air and get ready for him." I did as I was told, positioning my self so my ass was in the air facing the door. The guy came in, undressed, and immediately slid his raw dick in my ass. His was definitely easier to take and I was glad I had been stretched out a bit before.

The guy wasn't exactly attractive, but he was passing and he had a decent dick that he fucked me with so I was happy. While he pumped away, William watched and told me what a good slut I was. He started taking pictures which really turned me on. The current top pushed me down from my knees so I was laying face down on the bed. He held my face down and fucked me hard, whispering in my ear "I'm going to breed your ass." He started fucking faster and I could feel his balls, thick with cum now, slapping against my ass. He told me he was going to breed me and William urged him on, "Breed his ass." He shot his load up me with a grunt, my first one of the night.

He got dressed and left with a thank you and a slap on the ass. William's phone buzzed and he told me that the next guy was already here, "get back in position." I did as I was told again, but this time I had a load in me. The next guy was hot. He was from the Midwest with blond hair, a hot, worked out body, and a nicely sized dick. He took off his clothes and walked over to admired my loaded ass. "He just took a load before you got here," William told him. "Nice," he said as he teased my wet hole with his finger.

He slid his ass up my cum-filled hole; his dick felt amazing. It was the perfect size. I moaned like a little bitch as he started fucking me, rhythmically pushing his dick in and out. While he fucked me doggy on the bed I reached around to grab his muscled arms, pushing into his cock as he fucked me. He slid out of me and William immediately shoved his thick cock in, it still hurt but I took it anyway with a slight gasp which quickly turned into moans as he pounded my hole.

As he fucked me I noticed that there were 2 other guys in the room now as well, getting undressed. William slid out of me and I moved my ass back into position for the next guy. He was a hot, straight-acting, surfer guy with an amazing dick and this, low-hanging balls. His chest was smooth and tight. He fucked slid his cock in my wet hole and began fucking me like the others. The guy from the Midwest positioned his cock in front of me and I sucked on it while taking the other guy's dick.

The surfer guy turned me over and fucked me with my legs in the air and over his shoulders. I wanted to kiss him so bad but he turned away when I tried. I reached down and felt his smooth balls slapping against my ass and his raw dick pumping in and out of my slutty hole. He grabbed my feet and spread my legs in the air as he fucked me, hold my feet. I looked down at his amazing dick fucking my hole. So fucking, hot. I wanted his hot ball sac to unload up me so badly. The second guy to come in started fucking Midwestern guy on the bed next to me. I love getting fucked while listening to another bottom moan next to me. Such a fucking turn on.

William continued taking pictures and telling the other guys to fuck me. He told the surfer guy to breed me. He started fucking me more intensely, throwing me over so I was flat on my stomach again and shot his load up my cunt. My second load, I couldn't be happier. He lay on top of me as his balls unloaded into my ass, I reached back and felt them pulse. My ass was definitely wet now.

Watching me get bred got the top who had been fucking Midwestern guy really horny, he pulled out and came over to shove his cock in my warm, wet hole. He had a long, curved dick and he fucked hard and fast. My ass must have felt great with the warm cum in it because he came within a couple of minutes. He shot a huge load and I could feel cum leaking out and down my balls as he pulled out. Midwestern guy was up next, he had me lay on my back with my legs in the air as he admired my cum-drenched hole. He slowly teased his hole with his dick, pushing it in and out of the opening to my hole gently. I moaned with pleasure and he rammed his dick in hard, pounding away at my hole. I could feel the cum running down and out of my ass as he fucked me. I reached down to feel his shaft which was slick with thick cum. He pumped me hard for several minutes as I moaned and told him how good his dick felt.

I will admit, his felt the best by far. He finally shot his load in me, adding up to a total of 4. William gave me the last load and for once, with all the cum in me, his dick barely hurt at all. He had a huge load for me too. After that, everyone started picking up to leave and I decided to head back home too.

My ass was full of cum as I sat down at my computer once I got home and logged onto Barebackrt.

yumm really hot and enjoyable
  • Upvote 1