Asian College Spit Roast

I forget where I found this but I hope you guys enjoy it. Does anyone know if there is a part 2?

Asian College Spit Roast

It was a crazy week of traveling. I hit three cities in five days but I finally had some down time. I managed to breed four different guys in five days with nice juicy loads, but the last one was most memorable.

I decided to head to a bathhouse near a local university. It’s usually got a good selection of young and horny college boys, typically drunk or high, just the way I like them.

After I stripped down and stowed my stuff, I took a quick circuit. The place had a good crowd and I made note of several prospects. As I wandered a few guys looked my way, gave me a few gropes under the towel, and a few nipple tweaks. I decided to warm up and slid my raw cock into a blond twink on his knees. He was an average cocksucker, but decent enough to help me start working up a big load. Ten minutes later, with my balls dripping spit, I pulled out and wandered some more, hunting for the perfect hole for the night.

And then I saw him.

He was on all fours sucking on a heavyset older guy in a small video room. Right away, I knew this cocksucker was a college kid. His entire body, from his wide shoulders to his tapered waist and plump butt, was covered in a sheen of sweat that just exuded a youthful vibe that got my balls churning. I watched his head of dark black hair bob up and down as he made a gentle slurping sound on every down stroke. The older guy caught my eye and smiled lewdly. I stepped around to the boy’s backside and rubbed his butt cheeks appreciatively. He arched his back to show me his smooth hungry-looking hole. I leaned in and took a sniff. His hole smelled of musk and soap. I licked it and tasted his clean salty sweat. I ran my hand across his back and scooped up some sweat to slick my hard dick and pressed it against his hole. The cocksucker paused his sucking briefly to groan as I pressed harder. A sharp gasp came a split second before his hole opened up to let me slide home in one smooth firm motion. He whimpered around the cock still in his mouth when I bottomed out inside his tight ass. He started sucking again as I lazily slid in and out of him. Usually, I like my fucks to be aggressive and frenzied, but this relaxed paced worked well. I felt his hot, soft chute gripping and squeezing my bare cock as I moved in and out of him. For about ten minutes, I pumped in and out while I admired his gorgeous back muscles knotting and twisting as he bobbed up and down on the cock in front of him. Half dozen or so guys had gathered around to watch the show. Suddenly, the old guy grunted loudly and grabbed the boy’s head and held it against his groin as he shot his load down the boy’s throat. The boy’s asshole squeezed as he gagged a little from the sudden assault and it pulsed with every swallow. It felt amazing.

And just like that, the old guy got up and left. The boy exhaled and looked back at me and said, “Can I turn around? My knees are hurting.” His black hair being matted with sweat against his forehead made his boyish Asian features even sexier. He couldn’t have been more than twenty-two or twenty-three. I slowly pulled my raw eight-inch cock out of his hole, my flared head turning it out a little with a slight pop.

He turned onto his back and pulled his legs up, looked at me and smiled, “Hey.” My cock bounced as I took in the sight of this gorgeous, obviously stoned, Asian boy splayed out on his back with knees up. Barely an ounce of fat, he had that sexy swimmer’s build I love. His smiling eyes went from my face, down my trim hairy chest and down to my never-had-any-complaints eight incher. If he had any issues with raw cock, he didn’t say anything. With a wink, I mounted him again, this time more aggressively than before. His dark eyes widened as I thrust into him. With less sweat and no lube, I felt every tug and grip of skin along my cock. I bottomed out and just stared into his dark eyes with my blue ones. I pulsed my cock and his eyes fluttered a bit. I leaned in to kiss him and tasted the old guy’s cum. As we kissed, I started to fuck him.

We had a swarm of admirers stroking their dicks, some of who wanted to get blown while they watched me fuck him. The kid was a greedy cocksucker. One in particular was a huge white cock with a piercing who I wanted to watch fuck the Asian kid, so I motioned him over. He kept stroking it over the boy’s face and telling me to “fuck that ass and fill it up with your load” in a German accent. I guess he noticed my biohazard tattoo on my shoulder. The boy was just blissed out, staring up at the German cock hungrily as I pummeled his prostate. The German guy squatted down and dropped his balls into the boy’s open mouth while he reached down and tweaked those dark brown nips. And just like that, the Asian hole squeezed and squeezed as the kid moaned into the hairy ball sac. German guy stood up, pulling his wet balls out of the Asian boy’s mouth. “I have private room. We can go?” he asked me. I looked down at the boy and he grinned and nodded.

The three of us were finally alone and away from prying eyes. German guy sat back on the mat with his legs spread wide open, his big cock gripped tightly in his hand. I locked the door while the kid made his way over to the cock he was lusting after and put his mouth over the head and PA. German guy brought out a bottle and took a couple of big snorts, then held it under the boy’s nose and made him take six huffs. Poppers make my cock soft, so I decline. Even in the dim lighting, I could see the boy’s face flush deep red as the poppers hit him. The German groaned as the boy’s sucking increased. As I was watching this, I sunk two thick fingers into the kid’s hole, twisting and tugging at the thick ring of muscle.

I replaced my fingers with my cock, shoving it in a bit rougher than before. It was hot spit-roasting this Asian kid between with our white cocks. I leaned down and grabbed at his nipples and twisted. I looked at German and we both felt each hole pulse. “You want to fuck him,” I asked. He nodded.

I grabbed the boy’s hair and pulled him off the cock, twisting his head around so I could kiss him. The German’s cock tasted better than the old man’s cum. We turned him around and presented his ass to our host.

Between the poppers, the cocklust and whatever else he might’ve done before, the Asian kid was flying high and feeling good. Wasting no time, German guy lined up his cock and shoved hard. A loud groan of lust and pain came from the boy as he grabbed onto me for support. Not even my cock and the poppers prepared him for the pierced cock forcing its way into his small ass. I put my mouth onto his and twisted a tit, distracting him from the pain. I stepped back and watched as the German pounded the boy hard. They grunted in unison to the distinct sound of bare skin slapping.

After a while, German wrapped his arms around the boy and leaned back onto the mat, using his legs to spread him open. The boy steadied himself with his arms and I was treated to the hottest sight: a thick piece of German meat stuffed into hot Asia buns. At first, the boy slipped all the way down the pierce cock and, I can only imagine, shoving that PA deep into his gut. He’d squirm up and the German would thrust and knock him off balance, sinking back onto the hot pole. I watched this for a while as I stroked.

I moved over to them and stood between their legs. I reached out and tweaked those boy-nips hard. My cock got close enough to bounce on the boy’s balls and tap on the German’s cock. This was too beautiful a set up. I leaned in and kissed the boy hard. “Got room for one more?”

The boy got a nervous look in his eye but didn’t say anything. German chuckled. I found the bottle of poppers and held it under the boy’s nose. Obediently, he snorted six hits in total. I watched his face turn deep read again as the warmth spread. I watched as each of his slide down the pole was longer, harder and deeper. I held my cock right up against his hole and pushed against the edge of his stretched ass lips. The German’s hard cock yielded a little bit and my cockhead started to slip in. It was beautiful to watch.

The kid’s black hair was matted against his forehead and he grimaced as his hole was pushed to its limits. The German moved a hand up to twist a nipple and I took the other one. The kid threw his head back and gave a loud, long half-groan, half-yell as I slipped in. He took a few more huffs of the poppers as we waited. When I saw the effects hit, I slid in some more. Again, he half-moaned and half-yelled as we split him in half. I grabbed both of his brown Asian nipples and twisted hard, making him whimper as I bottomed out, my hairy balls against the German’s.

The German was no stranger to double dicking bottoms. I started fucking nice and slowly, and he matched me with opposing thrusts. The boy was constantly having his butt buzzer massaged if his moans were any indication. I felt the PA slide against my cock on every stroke. It was the hottest sensation.

The intensity of our thrusts got harder and harder, and the boy’s moans got louder and louder. I shoved two fingers into his mouth to give him something to suck on while we ruined his hot Asian hole. The German started muttering “Ja, ja, ja” over and over again from behind. Soon, he began to breathe heavily and gripped the boy’s waist. Instead of alternating with my strokes, he started jamming into the boy with me while holding the boy firm. I got a perverse pleasure seeing the look of pain in the kid’s face, but he was still sucking my fingers like a bitch in heat and his cock was hard as a rock. So I fucked harder too.

Ten strokes in, the German yelled out and I felt his cock throb against mine. He held really still as he came but I continued to thrust in and out, jerking him off with my cock inside the tight hole. I felt his cum squish around and some of it slid out onto our balls. He convulsed for almost half a minute before slumping back. I slid out and pulled the boy off, spun him around and slid right back in. I pushed his pretty Asian head into the German crotch all covered with sweat, ass juice and pretty pink spooge clumped on the PA and all over the shaft and balls. “Clean it up” I hissed into his ear.

I watched the boy’s head bob up and down, and I watched his sweaty back muscles knot up and dance, just like I found him earlier tonight. But now, I wasn’t lazily sliding in and out. I was thrusting as hard as I could with my eight inches. I was pushing the German’s load deep into the boy’s guts. I was fucking this hot Asian ass with my big white cock. Suddenly, my orgasm crashed into me like a truck and I blew my hot cum deep inside him. I felt like I was cumming forever, grunting and shaking and bellowing.

I was laying on top of boy, catching my breath, both our faces in the German’s crotch. The boy had cleaned off that giant cock like I told him. I pulled out of him and put the boy on his back and my still hard cock to his mouth. Instantly, he opened up and started sucking me clean.

German moved over and reached under the Asian kid’s balls, slipping some fingers inside the gaping hole. His other hand started stroking the kid’s cock.

The he asked, “you cum now or want more fucking?”

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 5 years later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 11/14/2011 at 3:12 AM, azunboifun said:

I decided to head to a bathhouse near a local university.

Always a good choice.