My Ex-Lover forgets our Friend is Poz

I reconnected with an ex-lover not too long ago. We didn't part on the best of terms. He threatened to call the cops on me when I told him I didn't want to see him anymore. He was 17 at the time. He begged me to fuck him then when we first met. So, I did. And then, once he realized I didn't wanna fuck anymore after a month or so, he threatened to call the police. What a nice guy.

Maybe what happened next was Karma. We made peace and started hanging out recently a few years after our bad split. We'll call my ex lover "Kyle" for privacy sake. We went to some random party one night in Gainesville, Florida and we talked about how we should find a top for both of us to share. He loved the idea. I knew my friend Corey was always up for topping a hot twink. Kyle was a "pocket gay" at about 5-7, 115 pounds, white boy with emo rimmed glasses. He was a total bottom.

I told Kyle that my friend Corey would play with us, but warned Kyle that Corey was poz. I described Corey to Kyle - 5-11, 140, 24 yo, huge cock, blond hair, nice body, etc. Kyle was very interested but scared of the poz aspect. I told Kyle that we could all play safe, and at least he knew what he was getting. (Well, maybe he didn't, as it turns out.)

So, the next night, I arranged for Corey to come over. I told Corey that Kyle knew he was poz, and that we would just see what happened. I ended up getting a bit too drunk. I started the threesome activity to get us started .. kissing, we took turns going down on each other. I then left the bed to sit at my desk and look for music vidz on YT as I was too drunk/exhausted to continue. Besides, I could play with either of them any other day.

It was only a few minutes before Corey was eating Kyle's ass. Kyle moaned. Corey must have ate his ass for at least 10 minutes. And Kyle was loving every moment of it. I was a bit distracted by the playlist I was constructing, and before I knew it, Corey was fucking Kyle. I guess Kyle didn't care about Corey being poz after all. Corey slowly picked up his face as he fucked Kyle doggy style. I was amazed that Kyle was so quiet, though. Corey started pounding him harder. Still, Kyle only occasionally moaned. Must be a bigger power bttm, than I realized.

Corey doesn't just fuck. He slam fucks. Deep powerful jabs. And he often likes to take his massive cock all the way out and then drive it all the way in again often. Tonight was no exception. Corey fucked Kyle for over a half hour in 4 or 5 different positions. Only in the last few minutes did Kyle start getting verbal beyond the occasional grunt. Kyle's moans became louder and louder. Corey pounded harder and harder. Loud slaps rang out as Corey drilled Kyle's ass. Both of them moaned increasingly louder.

"I'm about to cum," Kyle whined. Corey power slammed his cock in and out as fast as he could and I could tell both of them were cumming at the same time. I noticed Corey didn't bother to pull out either. Kyle didn't seem to mind one bit.

Both cleaned themselves up, and the two of them left separately moments later.

The next day I got a text from Kyle that said "Wait, was Corey poz?" I guess Kyle couldn't remember. It occurred to me that Kyle was drunk, and high the night before. So, I guess he just forgot.

I told him he was and Kyle replied with "wow, thanks." I was going to reply but I figured why waste the time. Maybe Kyle got what he deserved for being such an ass a few years ago. And he should probably be thanking me for real. He got one hell of an ass pounding.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 8

• 5 years later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 11/14/2011 at 1:56 PM, orlandoneg said:

Kyle was a "pocket gay" at about 5-7, 115 pounds, white boy with emo rimmed glasses.

Pocket gay and maybe pocket poz.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...