On the official 1-10 hotness scale:How attractive are you? What number do you go for?

GermanFucker

It really depends on my personal assessment of myself at any given time.

Pre-Covid, when I was actually hitting the gym regularly and biking to/from work every day? A solid 7 in casualwear, an 8 in a suit. 

Now, having put on about 60 pounds over the last 2 years of work from home and not being able to make it to the gym? Maybe a 5. I'm still CUTE, but I'm nowhere near the fetching lad of 2019/early 2020.

As for who I tend to pursue? Well, the running joke among my friends is that I will die single because I have impossibly high standards (the truth is I have the world's worst malfunctioning gaydar. If I'm attracted, they're almost certainly straight.) But in the end, I'll pretty much drop to my knees or spread my legs for any guy who needs a hole to cum inside of. Sex is sex, doesn't have to mean anything more than that - and some of the best sex I've had was with guys who 21-year-old-me wouldn't have given the time of day to.

But I generally shoot for the 5-8 range. 

3 hours ago, PendragonSpirit said:

the truth is I have the world's worst malfunctioning gaydar.

If you have dibs on the worst, then I must have the 2nd worst.  Unless they're in either heels & feathers or Full Dress Leather, I don't have the faintest of clues.  That wouldn't apply to getting an overt cruise walking down the street - I can at least recognize something obvious, but that's about it.

On 11/17/2011 at 11:48 PM, bttmboy4daddy said:

I'd say I'm a 6.5 to a 7.5; good looking but not an adonis or a model. I tend to go for guys who are a 4 to a 6. Mainly because a lot of really hot guys have massive egos, and I find a septic personality to be a major turn off.

everything youve said is correct

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

For me, of course, I don’t understand what makes a person hot or ugly.  I do have my preferences, but it mostly has to do with body size, smoothness and personality.

Your preferences are just as valid as anyone else's.  Sighted people use their eyes, and blind people use their other senses.  For the senses you have available, your preferences make perfect sense. 

Even sighted people can't agree on what makes a person ugly or hot, or a 1 or a 10.  For some, a hairy guy my age, dressed in leather sporting a cigar, with a bit of a belly is an 8 or a 9, and a slim smooth twink in lycra a 1 or a 2.  For others those ratings are reversed for the same people.  For yet others, the deciding factors are more about hair color, eye color, cock size, hole tightness, hiv status, etc 

The end result is, I may be a 6 or a 7 to one person, a 3 or a 4 to another, and an 8 or a 9 to yet another.  All that really matters is what my partner thinks, and I'm high enough that we've been together for over 20 years.  Whether you're looking for Mr. Right, or Mr. Right Now, look for someone that thinks YOU are an 8 or 9 (but at least make an effort to have good hygiene - few guys will rate you high if you don't).

• Thanks 1

I see and hope for a future where human hierarchies are greatly reduced, where conventional ideas of attractiveness are far more nuanced and complex.  

Personally I avoid anyone over 8 because the odds are too high they're either too vain or too privileged for my taste. Also if their social media is made up of 30+% selfies, it's a no. 

Edited by polyglutton

I've never thought of myself as attractive, except that I attract a lot more attention than other guys do. I've been told that if I could get my teeth straightened out I would fashion model level attractive, but even without the dental work I've been told I'm anywhere between 8 and 9. I'm the kind of slutty guy that will fuck almost anyone regardless of attractiveness - anyone except the gut hanging over his belt kind of guy.