I had had the virus for a year and needed to poz someone to turn me on. I had done a couple of guys on my shitlist and was about to look up another one when a buddy called saying he was organizing a gangbang of some asshole. "Who's the asshole?" I asked. He told me. It was someone I faintly remembered so I was game to add my load to the punk's ass.

The gangbang wasnt that big, just five of us men on the team. The punk seemed receptive enough until he recognized me as the clerk he had dissed where I work. "I'm leaving. I can't get turned on by such an asshole" I said. The punk seemed relieved and once again willing to put out to the remaining four men once my buddy bid me goodbye and I left. Of course I didn't really leave the sex club, I merely went out the orgy room door and to a vacant cubicle to relax. Back in the orgy room each man was having a ball fucking the punk, who was a somewhat effeminate, bitchy fella who acted like he was born with a silver spon in his mouth and got off on treating some blue collar men like shit. We men were all mostly blue collar including a mechanic, an older plumber, a warehouseman and a couple of lower white collar men including me a young geek who worked in a taco drive-thru.

An hour later the mechanic came to my cubicle and called me, saying the plumber was finishing laying pipe. We returned to the orgy room where the punk was in bliss as the obese older stud pumped his load up his now sore hole. The man dismounted and I slid my engorged dick up the bitch's twat. I kept quiet and fucked the asshole, my dick swucking in and out as I pistoned in him. He was uncomfortable and seemed to want to abort the fuck but my teammates began to hold him down so I could get my piece of his ass. The punk then looked back to see my smiling face and find that I was fucking him. He tried to fight his way out from under me as the other four studs held him fast with the assistance of a couple of sex club attendants adding their weight and muscle.

"Take it you bitch!" I almost screamed at him. I pile-drove that asshole into the mat floor as he cursed and fought under me, his hips in my tight grip, his limbs, hips and shoulders held under the weight of the six men. He panicked but was unable to escape his fate. I thrust as brutally as I could, hip-snapping to pound his ass good, making my dick feel really good by pumping pain up his ass. Sweating and breathing hard I drilled him good.

I finally got my urges, jack-hammered in his sore twat of an ass and hilted myself as I pumped my deadly HIV-laden cum up his ass, grinning wide ear to ear as my penis pulsed in pleasure filling him with the his future of misery. After my initial eight or nine death-spurts, I pulled almost out and slammed it home a few more times, hilted myself and corkscrewed my hips as the bitch sobbed feeling sorry for himself, writhing in the pain I enjoyed putting to him. Even with my last thrusts my dick felt great. "Take that you bitch!" I snarled and slammed home another thrust.

I rested as the team praised my manly studmanship, then I yanked out of the asshole and stood up. We took the punk to the showers to hold him on the concrete floor with our feet and give him a golden shower. The punk was defeated but still cussing up a storm. He took a regular shower while some queen sucked all our dicks clean. Some of us gave the queen a drink of warm beer on tap before we headed either back to score more holes or to the locker room, mission accomplished.

I heard a couple of weeks later the punk got the bad flu so my mission was indeed accomplished. I celebrated by pumping a hole I'd pozzed a few months before.

This is a work of fiction. We do Not condone intentionally pozzing anyone.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...