Outdoor Park Breeding

• Administrators

I met Brandon, a local guy, online. He'd made no bones about being a POZ TOP and into BAREBACKING.

I accused him of being a GIFT GIVER; and he replied he couldn't be, because a Bottom's odds for getting POZZED were 1 in 50, so it was unlikely he'd ever POZZED anyone on the first Fuck.

I wrote back that I was NEG, a BOTTOM, and, since we were almost neighbors, we ought to get together. We set up a date for two days later.

When I pulled into the parking lot, I quickly spotted his blue van. He was leaning against the bumper, smoking. 5'9", 155, bleached hair, wrinkled tee and cut-offs. I pulled up beside him, in my office duds; and we set off down the jogging trail.

A footpath veered into the woods. I took it and approached a tiny clearing, littered with tissues and used condoms. I dropped my slacks and pushed down my briefs, to piss.

Brandon came up behind me and reached around to pump my gushing shaft. My yellow stream overflowed his fingers. He turned me round and wiped his hand across my lips. We kissed, and his 6" slipped between my legs. Huge testicles, compact with Toxic Jizz, compressed against my thighs.

He pushed me to my knees and fucked my mouth. His balls raked against my chin, an invitation to palm his naked Sac and milk it.

Aroused, he turned me round and bent me over. I grasped a tree trunk for support. My ass was in the air and my legs were spread. I moaned in passion, and not too quietly, as the sun rays and summer breeze cavorted on my naked butt in concert with the hot tongue rimming me.

He arose, and grasped my hips, and pressed his bare cock against my sphincter. It felt so good, him easing into me, even though he'd used no lube other than his spit. I faced the trail; and, through the trees, caught glimpses of guys and gals cavorting past, as I cried out in pain and pleasure.

He pulled out, removed his cutoffs, briefs, and tee, and arranged them on a bed of leaves. He lay down on the blanket he had fashioned. His 6" shaft, glistening spit and slime and precum, winked up at me.

I knew the fallacy of "1 in 50" – the odds for a Thousand Faggots getting POZZED. But I was not a Thousand. I was One. Some guys POZ from Precum, while others take a thousand loads—and nothing. Which was I?

I straddled him and guided his throbbing Cock into me and eased down till my ass connected with his pubes. I began the rhythmic pulsing which I knew would spur an avalanche of Venom up my ass. It was only minutes before he groaned in hedonistic agony that he was cumming. Emboldened by his proximity, I ground away till torrents of his Poison Jizz invaded me.

He got up, brushed off his shorts and tee, and left me naked, standing there, his lethal Load dripping down my thighs.

I'd shaved that morning, and in my haste to get to work, had nicked my Mancunt several times. I reached behind and worked a finger up my ass. As I suspected, my digit came back laced with Pink.

At work that afternoon my Hole felt open, fucked and gratified. My briefs grew damp and my thighs sticky as his pungent Cream drained out of me. It'd been just hours since I'd been Fucked and already I craved replenishment of his Charged Seed. I skipped my nightly shower and sat down at my PC to write him.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

• 9 years later...