bottoms, would you forgo your standards to get fucked?

barefootbob

I've done this at a local abs a few times now, i will bend over the couch & let my pants drop & let any dirty fucker seed my hole. I have noticed when i do this pretty quickly a group gathers around me & i can feel a lot of hands & cocks fingering my lubed ass & when the guys feel that they normally start taking turns to seed me. As my head is over the couch i never really see who is fucking me but it is always a hot sensation the not knowing part but just feeling all those hot cocks going in & out & feeling all the hot fuckers dumping there loads in my spunked up ass.

Last night was at the bathhouse, slammed a load of tina when I got there, poppered up, bent over and took loads from 8 guys in the sling room who were all 'wasting'. They left hatch marks on my ass with a sharpie marker for each load I took, just counted 23 hatch marks....I have no standards!

• 1 month later...

One time I tried to refuse to have sex with a very ugly man who came to my house. when I refused to have sex, the man became very aggressive (he was drunk). He beat me up and raped in the ass. I cried. I was very disgusted. I was 22 years old.

Last night was at the bathhouse, slammed a load of tina when I got there, poppered up, bent over and took loads from 8 guys in the sling room who were all 'wasting'. They left hatch marks on my ass with a sharpie marker for each load I took, just counted 23 hatch marks....I have no standards!

Fuck honey I call those hatch marks standards. You are a world class cumsponge

When I am in a glory hole ass up I can't see the face or body. I just love the feel of the hard cock going in my ass and the feeling of the load going deep in me then it dripping down my legs as he pulls out for the next one to go in.

For me it is all about the feelings.

Fully agree...when I am in the sauna darkroom naked, on my knees arse in the air and lubed...I am there to take all cummers and anyone who wants to donate their DNA to my hole...

Ones standards vary according to state of sobriety,how horny you are and such.Out in public I am very picky about whom I am with.At an adult bookstore,a bit buzzed way horny with a hot man to man video playing I may take any cock.Especially if poppers are involved...:)

I think bottom are being judge more critical then top. When top choose their bottom they look from head to toe, body type, submissiveness, clean ass, etc and etc.

But for us bottom, the level of pickiness goes down when u become more horny and desperate.

Cute guy with average cock. Yeah

Not so cute guy with nice cock. Yeah.

Nice body and cock but don't look good. Fuck yeah.

The only one I turn down is average cock average face and rough personality.

I'm not sure will I get bash for this. But bottom are more likely to give in when top shows that they care ;)

I think bottom are being judge more critical then top. When top choose their bottom they look from head to toe, body type, submissiveness, clean ass, etc and etc.

But for us bottom, the level of pickiness goes down when u become more horny and desperate.

Cute guy with average cock. Yeah

Not so cute guy with nice cock. Yeah.

Nice body and cock but don't look good. Fuck yeah.

The only one I turn down is average cock average face and rough personality.

I'm not sure will I get bash for this. But bottom are more likely to give in when top shows that they care ;)

In general, I am not that picky, but you are right.

But it is a matter of economics. Supply and demand. A top usually has much more options. If you are big dicked, even more. I am an average guy, kinda pudgy, not great looking in the face, I live in a city that's not THAT kinky and yet I have 10 or more guys a week most of the time. Because I am a top. Were I a bottom, I doubt I'd get more than 2 a week, there are much hotter guys trying to get dick.