Good-bye Fuck ~ from original bugshare

Goodbye Fuck

BBX~~Mrbb

Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 1:40 am

We had dated for several months, almost a year. I couldn't believe it when we broke up. Sure we had our differences, Kirk was a super masculine muscled daddy of 42 and I was just a young twink he could throw around and nail mercilessly into his bed for all his roommates to hear being just 22. He was also poz and I was neg, but he always bred my hole hoping for it to take. He was undetectable, I hardly had a chance to get it he said. Even when he plowed me multiple times a session and fucking two or three loads into my gaping hole that his 9 incher would pry open.

Then I called it off. I was moving away and wanted to get away from his repeated abuse of my hole and only using my mouth and ass to please his insatiable cock. Most guys would think him a fantasy, but it had never been mine...

Then I was half the country away and he was out of my life. I think I was happy for awhile, but out of nowhere it came to me. At first it was an afterthought when I hooked up with other guys nailing their asses mercilessly and breeding them, just treating them like sluts...then it became a dull ache in my hole where no amount of fucking ass could satiate my lust that continued to grow.

The only guy who had ever fucked me...and sometimes raped me without any regard for my pleasure, just to get a nut off and claim my ass for his own was also the only guy who could satisfy some deep carnal need to be a cumfilled whore.

I tried to message him online, manhunt, bbrts, every slut and pig site around that I knew he stalked for prey on and he always ignored me. It wasn't until two years later that an innocent seeming message to my personal email popped up with a pic attached and it was none other than Monster-Cock Kirk himself. Why he changed his mind? I had just came back into Boston for the first time since our break up and he was horny.

"I'm coming down to your place today," he told me after a few short messages between the two of us. I knew he would come over and I was going to get it. He would probably be pissed. I could already imagine him smacking me to the floor and nailing my ass right when I hit the ground.

He was here. My breath came in short spurts, I couldn't help but keep my heart from beating in my chest like a caged bird. I opened the door, there he was smiling with those full charming lips of his. I was already melting.

"Wow, you look...wow!" He said in a surprised voice. I forgot to tell him I had been working out these past few years too, so the skinny twink he once knew had now become a muscled stud too and a dominate top for all...except Kirk. That's when I got the idea, I could show him up and top him instead. That would cure my feelings of being his cumdump once and for all.

"Thanks Kirk, you're always so sweet," I said with false kindness in my voice as I lead him into my home. It was just him and me and a score to settle. I was ready for it and he wouldn't see it coming. He hadn't realized how much I changed over the years, but he seemed so much the same. A cocky swag in his step, rippling full chest, strong arms and a perfect bubble ass. How could I hate this Adonis before me? It was impossible, save for him trying to poz me so many times and me feeling powerless to stop him. My turn to show him he could become someone's bitch.

We made it to my room before long and were sitting there. I made my move. My hands roamed along his strong body, bringing him close to me, our lips locked passionately. He was in awe over my new found strength and definition. I was an old toy that had taken on a new attraction, and he was distracted now. That made him easy prey and I knew it.

He got aggressive, pushing me back trying to pin me down but this time...I fought back! He struggled against me as rolled on top pulling off his nice buttoned down shirt sending the buttons flying. He bucked me off of him to my surprise tugged at the sweatpants I had easily taking them off, shit, I should have worn underwear. My bare cock and ass were exposed now, I could already see him stiffening beneath those blue jeans. He was going to go for the kill. I wanted to tackle him but he was already on top of me as I struggled. He loved me whenever I struggled, I remember when I first used to before he broke me down and turned me into his personal cumrag all those years ago. Now was going to be different...

His hands gripped my neck squeezing as he backed me onto his swollen man meat. He was going to choke me out if I didn't comply but either way he would fuck my hole, conscience or not. He impaled me with his cock hard and fast, I cried out as he pushed my face down into a pillow, my hole burned as he forcefully pushed it in. Kirk always was a step ahead, his dick had been prelubed with Gun Oil (the only lube he ever used) and he had a cockring on to keep himself hard through the wrestling.

He nailed me hard. I had flashbacks to when he first forced himself into me. We had just fucked and I had cum and so I was getting up to leave when he ordered me back onto the bed to service his dick my asslips. I said I was too sore from the hour long plowing I had just received. He said he didn't give a fuck and came over and threw me down and pinned me there sticking it in me fucking me til he nut in me and then he told me to stay on my stomach legs spread til his dick was hard to fuck me again...

This was ten times worse. I wasn't going to cry though. He said all kinds of nasty things, how he loved fucking his favorite cumbucket and that I was nothing but a receptical for poz loads. I couldn't tell how long he fucked me for, I just closed my eyes til I could hear him getting close.

"You know why I finally saw you after all these years?" He asked me between thrusting and grunting. I couldn't speak since he was still forcing me face down into the pillow.

"I stopped taking my meds for the last month, so you can get the full force of my load now for the last time." I couldn't believe what I heard. He only came back for revenge of his own. The neg bottom who got away. He wanted to poz the fuck out of me in one go by ripping my hole and breeding me deep. I couldn't stop him and he knew it...I was going to find out I was poz in three months time.

Kirk was the one top who would always get his man.

• Upvote 3

• 4 months later...