Anonymous Breeding In Central Park

rawTOP

• Administrators

Here's another story that was sent in by a reader... Feel free to submit your stories too...

Love your site... I used to get to NY a lot and lived there in college.

Me: 22 (then), 5'9, 155, smooth biker/swimmer build, 7" cut, Italian-Spanish, daddy bait, pimped.

Here's the story of my first breeding.

I was at a party on the Westside and decided to cut through the park to get home. I went in along 81st St and after some careful walking, wound up on the edge of Sheep Meadow. Everyone knows the park can be seedy at night. I've spent many hours at the Rambles and sure enough it looked like a couple of homeless guys were going at it. Being trashed and horny I walked to a vacant spot near the field, pulled my sweat pants down to my ankles and lay down on the ground, looking to see if I could fill my anon fantasy. For about 15 minutes I was ass-up in the middle of a summer night - then I heard foot steps come up to me.

"You alright boy?" He sounded black, gruff and even from the ground I could smelled pot. I heard him put something down that I assumed was a backpack as he touched my lower back. "You awake?" Again I didn't answer. I was hoping the silence would give him carte blanche. I felt him go through the pockets of my sweats. I had put the key to my apartment in my shoes so he was out of luck. I felt his hand move up my leg a bit, feeling-up what he thought was an unconscious boy. He stopped at my ass, paused, and then I felt a wet finger slide into my hole. It felt hot. He worked three fingers in, played-around a while, and then withdrew his fingers. Then I heard a zipper go down and felt his knees on my sides as he slid his slimy fat dick into me. He picked up a nice fast pace while his zipper scratched my cheeks. He rested on top of me grabbing a fist full of my hair. "You like that cracka bitch... knock you the fuck up white bitch." I just moaned a little as he slammed my ass..holding my back down he kept drilling me, spitting on my back, slapping my cheeks like he had a grudge.

"Room for a third?" another voice asked. The new guy sounded white, but I couldn't be sure. "Wait. I'm almost done. He's out" the first fucker said. Within a few minutes he grabbed my hips and growled as he shot in me. Then he pulled out and I felt globs of cum trickle out and his fingers played with my swollen hole. Then I felt the cold air on my ass, suggesting he had stood-up. "Have fun" the first guy said as he walked away.

The next guy opened my buns and I felt first his fingers, then his tongue slide in as he sucked the load out of my hole. It was incredible. I then felt his hand around my neck as he started kissing my ass. He began pressing hard against my Adams apple. I almost moved but he straddled me, holding me still. "Open up boy. Take my daddy dick." Then he slid into my chute. He wasn't as thick as the first guy, but was definitely longer. I also remember his hand, which was covering my mouth, smelled of Irish Spring. "Fuck you boy. Worthless piece of shit." He held my hips still as he lay beside me on the ground. "Come on boy. Make daddy feel good."

He started to slam me, and it didn't take long for him to cum. After his cock slipped-out, I felt his tongue lick his load out. This time his hands were spreading me more intently... I couldn't help but moan abit as he went in deep. He licked my back kissing me. "Pervert" he said, slapped my ass and left.

I never saw either guy's face, so I never knew who they were. Since then I have been banged many times in the park. I love the Rambles. The narrow bird path leading to the water has been my personal gangbang place off an on for years. Of course police details frequency dictate the time I can spend there. Once I spent 24 hours whoring in the Rambles, and ended up with 17 loads in my ass that night.

Anon, perv sessions in the early AM in the park is always active.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 years later...