need advice

slutzz

I'm a 21 year old bottom twink bitch. I love taking cock, anon, bb, pubic you name it (usually only by neg guys... w/e). But here's my problem. My bf of 2 years, and I, are in an open relationship, but he doesn't know I'm into that stuff. In fact, he's really opposed to that kind of life. But I just can't help it. I want to go to bookstores, etc, and get my as fucked like crazy by lots of guys, but we live in a small college town. Lots of gays, but they all know each other. How do I achieve my goals?

Here's my advice....first of all, when you take anon cock, there's no guarantee it's neg. Even in an open relationship, if you're lying to your bf because he's opposed to that kind of life, you'll wind up resenting him. If you still want to be a SLUT, go to a neighboring town where you aren't known and you'll find a fresh crop of guys.

Here's my take: sooner or later, someone's going to figure out what's going on. Maybe someone who knows your bf will see you. Maybe you'll pick up an STD somewhere along the way and you'll give it to your bf. Whatever. And even if it never comes out, you're going to be worrying that it will (exhibit A: the fact that you're posting here about the problem).

So I'd say you have some decisions to make. What's more important to you? The relationship or the fucking around?

If you really need it bad, there are plenty of guys out there who are at least as slutty as you are (exhibit B: the men on this site). Some of us are even pretty decent guys. I guarantee that if you give it time and patience and effort, you can find yourself a man who'll not only tolerate your piggy nature but get actively turned on by it and participate (imagine a bf who would go online and invite random tops to come fuck you).

You need to consider the possibility that your current bf is not the man for you over the long haul. And that's OK. Hell, you're 21...chances are pretty good that the relationship won't last in any event.

Out yourself as a happy pig. Enjoy your sluttiness and live your life with integrity.

Integrity is an essential part of being an adult, of being a man. You should know yourself, accept yourself and be proud of yourself. If you live your life on someone else's terms, or if you have to lie constantly just to keep someone happy, then you're not where you need to be. As has been said before me, there are men out there who will both love you and indulge you in your kind of sex. Likewise, there are vanilla men who will keep men like your boyfriend happy and healthy...as he wishes.

Not only is it unfair to you to have to sneak around and lie, it's incredibly unfair to your unsuspecting boyfriend that you'd consider being so risky. Seriously. You could do serious harm to that boy, harm that might last years or the rest of his life. He doesn't want that life, and he didn't ask for that life. So don't force that life upon him by giving him an STD or HIV.

It's OK to be a whore. It's OK to fuck strangers in bookstores, have unsafe sex and be sleazy. It's OK to live with HIV. It's never OK to live a lie or to infect innocent guys.

• 1 month later...