Pozzing Hog for Pig Boy

Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 08:34 pm:

Pozzing Hog for Pig Boy

Copyright 2010 by Cummy Tummy. All World Wide Rights Reserved.

It has been more than three years since I started down my dark path. More than three years since Master Glaynor took me in to his home and trained me to be the kind of pig whore all gay men either want to own or want to be. When I first came to him not only was I shy about my sexuality, I was in denial about it too. I was in such denial that I fathered four children with 4 different women and still wasn't getting what I needed. Master Glaynor saw me struggling to find myself, struggling to become the faggot pig boy that he knew was in me and he took pity on my worthless soul and helped me transform in to what I am today a faggot pig whore with no sexual limits.

During those three years Master Glaynor took care of me. He showed me how to be a faggot, how to be a faggot whore and then finally how to be a faggot pig whore. During this training we always practiced safe sex, Master didn't want me to convert until I was ready to decided for myself if I wanted to convert and he wanted to make sure that once I did convert, should I decide to that I could make perfect use of my improved status. Master Glaynor made it clear from the start that he felt a truly perfect faggot pig whore was one that was poz and willing and able to take any cock and any substance the male body could offer.

I lied a few minutes ago. I do have one sexual limit. I only take cock that is covered with a rubber. While during my training Master was fine with this. Now, it is time for me to choose; either I remain safe and I have to leave Master forever or I can allow him to convert me and become his forever. I have known for months that this choice was coming. Not a day would go by that Master didn't tell me that this choice was coming.

As my day to choose came closer I was so terrified, as part of my training Master had me research STD's so that I could learn what each gift would do for my body. He wanted me to understand the changes they could cause and how I could best use those changes to enhance my piggy-ness. Of all of the STD's HIV terrified me the most. The thought of the complications it could cause, the thought of my own DNA being converted and blended with another man's DNA scared me. But, I also knew that without converting that I was forever limited in the pleasure and fun I could have with my piggy body.

As my training progressed and Master Glaynor showed me the pleasure my body could give other males and the pleasure I could get from other males I found myself falling in to a role that I never thought I would. Master was my daddy and the more time I spent with him, the more pleasure he allowed my body to experience the more I loved him, the more I wanted him. The more I wanted part of him in me. As the day of my choice approached I found my fear ebbing and my desire for Master's DNA to be inside of me growing, the need for him to change me at the most basic of levels to make me a part of him in the end all I could think about was how much I wanted daddies AIDS baby.

Finally the day of choice arrived. Master invited all of the men over that had used me and helped train me over the last 3 years and we ate, drank and fucked (protected by condoms) for 2-days. When the time of choice was upon me Daddy took me out in to the garage and pulled a tarp off a large object an object I had seen sitting there covered for three years. When he pulled the tarp off I gasped at the sight of it. It was the most beautiful, most erotic and most terrifying object I had ever seen.

Sitting there was a black and chrome Harley Davidson motorcycle. Spotless, perfect, powerful and terrifying all at once, for this was no ordinary hog. It had been modified, modified to convert pig boys like me in to full Faggot Pig Whores. It was designed to enable the conversion of the pig boy from negative to positive that was its purpose in this life like I now knew mine was to bring pleasure to other males.

The seat of the hog was long, in the back where the passenger sat was a long chrome sculpture rising out of the middle of the seat; it was 14-inches long and a good 6-inches around. At the top was the flared cock head, flames spreading out of the piss slit going down the shaft mingling with bulging veins ending with the figure of ***** his clawed fingers and his powerful spine covered arms wrapped around his cock, holding it straight up point at heaven as if to say fuck you. All of this beauty, power and terror in flawless stainless steel, clearly having this inserted in the pig boys anus, it would go deep and stretch the pig boy open wide maybe even tearing the pig boys hole making him scream in pain and bleed like a woman having her period, the ***** figure a good 2-inches thicker than the cock shaft would stretch the rider even more definitely making the pig boy scream. If it didn't the sharp horns on *****'s head, the sharp spines on his arms and the sharp claws 5 per hand would penetrate the anal walls causing blissful pain, pleasure and bleeding.

What couldn't be seen was what was under the seat. ***** was attached via a wishbone bracket to the back shocks of the bike this would ensure that any bumps, potholes, etc. in the road would be translated to ***** deep in the pig boy causing pain and pleasure as it slammed in and out with sharp intense jabs. The very base of *****'s cock was attached via a flexible hose to the dual exhaust pipes of the bike ensuring that a small amount of bike exhaust was blown up in to the pig boys guts, but more importantly that *****'s cock would heat up making the pig boys bloody ravaged hole sweat and get all squishy and juicy and if the ride lasted long enough it would burn the pig boys hole. The exhaust was fed in to the pig by a small slit in *****'s mouth. The last bit of wizardry started up by the gas tank of the bike. There was a strap on stainless steel athletic cup that the driver of the bike would slip his cock in to and then strap on. There was a flared tube that slipped 2-inches in to the drivers piss slit ensuring a sealed path for the rider's sperm. The vibrations of the bike would be transferred in to his cock and balls through the cup and the tube bringing him to orgasm from time to time. The driver's seed would then be immediately blown in to the pig thanks to a small pump; the warm fresh seed erupting in to the pig through *****'s piss slit at the end of his cock.

With the abuse *****'s cock would inflict, the bleeding it would cause and the intense pleasure and pain it would insure that if the driver was poz soon the pig on the back would be too. I have to admit seeing ***** holding his massive evil cock and knowing that it would be ***** blowing his brimstone breath up in to my ass, his horns, spines and claws tearing in to my hole and his massive cock blowing poisoned demonic seed in to my guts changing my DNA forever made me hard instantly.

As Master stood there he looked at me. I turned to him and smiled. The room was silent as the men waited for my choice. I felt so powerful knowing that these men, the men that used and trained me as a whore over the last 3 years were now under my control, waiting for my answer made me giddy. I reached over and wrapped my arms around my daddy's neck and pulled his head down to my mouth.

"Daddy, convert me daddy. Help me become the perfect Faggot Pig Whore!" I whispered in to his ear. He stood up, smiled down at me, wrapping his arms around me he pulled in to his body and picked me up. As me moved me over to the bike the men cheering and each one trying to help my Master, my daddy impale me on *****'s cock. When the cold massive cock slide in to me dry I screamed in bliss as piss sprayed from my limp cock. Master pushed me down the cock as one of the men spread my ass cheeks. When I felt my pucker spread of *****'s figure and my pucker press against the cool black leather of the seat I shook as a load of cum spewed from my faggot cock. A few straps later and I wasn't going anyplace.

I couldn't see it from my position but I heard the men comment about the blood dripping from the seat of the bike on to the floor of the garage. I knew when I felt ***** enter me that my hole was being ripped and shredded, the pain was incredible but a turn on too. I guess I needed this bad enough that even having my cunt shredded wasn't enough to stop me.

"How's my boy doing? You like ***** up your pussy boy? You ready for ***** to make you poz, to change your life forever?" Daddy asks looking me in the eyes with a smile on his face.

"Daddy, poz me daddy… oh god daddy poz me with *****'s seed sir!" I scream as I find myself slipping in to heat. *****'s cock in my ass is so hard, so cold, so deep and it hurts so good.

As Master gets himself ready I lean my head back resting it on the high back of the seat. Daddy slips the stainless steel athletic cup over his cock, taking the tube in to his piss slit. One of the men fastens it behind him and he then pulls his leather jock back up. He makes sure that the tube that will feed his seed in to *****'s cock and up in to my guts isn't pinched or tangled. He slips on some loose fitting leather pants leaving the fly down so the tube can pass through it and then puts on a leather jacket. As he does this several men fastens a leather skirt like thing around my waist, this covers my nakedness but doesn't interfere with ***** in my cunt. They then slip a leather jack on to me and fasten it in place. Because I am strapped to the bike the jacket goes over the back rest on the seat helping to hold me up and in place. Finally, Master gets on the bike and starts it up.

As the powerful motor roars to life and Master guns the gas the vibrations run up in to my guts in direct proportions to how much gas Master gives the bike. As the vibrations increase I moan louder and louder until finally I drown out the roar of the motor. The men laugh calling me a firetruck, Master laughs as he guns the motor hard and listens to me moan like a siren.

"We had better gag him if he is going to sound like that." Master says.

One of the men grabs a strap on cock gag and feeds it in to my mouth and down my throat. He makes sure I can breath and then straps it in place. He then slips the helmet over my head and secures it. With the black visor down no one can see my face. Up close you can tell there is something up with this, but at a distance everything looks normal.

One of the men opens the garage door, Master pulls out and waits as the garage is closed and the men get on the bikes and ready to follow us. They will do their best to surround us and make I harder for people to see us clearly. Master gives the bike gas and be move down the drive way. The cobble stones that make up the drive way provide little pleasure jiggles to ***** inside of me. I moan deep and loudly. The other men follow and once we are on the road the one pulls up next to us the rest move in front and behind us.

Master can hear me behind him as the powerful vibrations vibrate my ass and guts. I can feel the need to cum build as my prostate is ravaged by one of *****'s horns. I feel the pain as the horn digs in to my prostate, but soon I feel hot lust in my ass. The other horn and the two sets of 5 claws and arm spines are vibrating and scratching up my insides, but so far have not penetrated flesh.

As Master gives the bike more power I can feel *****'s brimstone breath blowing up in to my guts. It doesn't take long before I feel flushed and I start to sweat. I am not sure if it is the bike exhaust or the fact that ***** is heating up as the bike warms up.

Master gets on the freeway and takes the bike up to 65. This fairly smooth ride allows me to rest and the need to cum subsides as well. We stay on the freeway for a good 20 minutes, the men surrounding us the best they can then Master signals and we get off. A few minutes later we are winding through the hills on one of the most twisty roads I have ever seen. As my body shifts we each curve the horns, claws and spines scrape, poke and tear in to my guts. The pain is so bad I black out."

"Hey the fucker just passed out, he went totally limp, it must have felt too good for the bitch to take it… fuck this is hot." One of the nearby men yelled at Master. Master turns to look at the man and smiles and then licks his lips.

As I start to come around I find my self slipping deep in to heat and the pain becomes bliss. It is about this time that the road turns bad and we hit pothole after pothole. The sharp drops of the suspension cause ***** to slam deep and hard in to my guts. Master is close enough to me that I can feel his body shake as his nuts release their first load of *****'s wigglers. I can feel my guts being plastered with *****'s seed. I shudder knowing that there is now enough damage that the poison is working its way in to my blood stream. My DNA is now being changed.

*****'s cock has warmed up quite a bit and my cunt is wet with anal juices. Cum, mucus, gut juice and blood mixing and squishing inside of me as we head down the road droplets of my debasement is blown off the seat and bike splattering to the road way behind us.

During the 4 hour ride ***** seeds me eleven times. *****'s cock is well above body temperature by now and my hole feels like someone has built a fire in it. Even though I should be screaming from the pain and the burning I am in bliss with the jolt the next pothole gives me I blow a load all over Master's back. I start to slip out of heat when we hit another pothole, my prostate takes a nasty strike ripping a gash in to it I scream and cum two more times one after another and then pass out from bliss. Never have I been made to cum twice in a row. Had I not passed out I would have seen my two loads of seed running down Master's back and I would have been terrified that it wasn't white but red, blood red.

My insides are raw and shredded like hamburger *****'s seed coating the wounds, getting in to my blood and changing my DNA forever. We hit many potholes causing ***** to slam my guts hard at least a hundred times. I spew my own seed and piss with each pot hole. By the time we pull back in to the drive way I am unconscious, blood and juice dripping from the edges of the bike seat.

Master parks the bike and gets off. He pulls the athletic cup off and quickly licks up any remaining seed and sucks on the tube making sure none of his demonic seed is wasted. The helmet is removed from me, my head lulls from side to side. The men laugh at the fact that I was fucked and pozzed in to unconsciousness. They pull the gag from my throat it comes out covered with thick mucus. When they take the jacket off of me they are stunned to see *****'s cock pressing my belly out from the inside and I have a 12 inch round purple bruise on my belly clearly showing the damage ***** has done to my insides. They take the skirt off me and marvel and how wet and slick the seat is as well as my lower half. The wind whipping up under the skirt has coated my lower body with my own blood, cunt juice and a fair amount of *****'s seed, all of which was forced or oozed from my raw poz hole.

"Fuck look at this!" One of the men yells. "I was behind you for the entire ride. Look and my windshield, it is covered with his gut juice." The men yells as he bends down and starts to lick my debasement from his windshield. The men watch as he cleans his windshield.

"Fuck Tony that is gross. How do you know there are no bugs on there too?" Master asks a smile on his face.

"Don't care this bitch's guts taste fucking awesome!" He says and then finishes licking his windshield clean.

Four men, two on each side lift me up off *****'s cock. I scream as the claws, horns and spines now embed deep in to my hole flesh rips free. I convulse, moan and another load of cum spews from my cock.

"Take him in and put him in the sling. This Faggot Pig Whore is now open for business. Oh, and guys… no condoms. This bitch needs your tainted seed!" Master says as they take me inside.

As I lay there in the sling I realize just how much I hurt. My guts feel like they have been run through a chipper shredder, but what almost hurts more is my head. Having *****'s brimstone breath blown in to my guts has given me a carbon monoxide high, I look down at my hands and arms and can see they are pink. It is then that I realize how close Master came to killing me with carbon monoxide. I feel a man move in between my spread legs, he rams his hard cock in to me and starts pumping. My mouth opens to scream but before I can a cock slithers down my throat and begins to pound me hard.

For the next weeks dozens of men use and breed me. They blow so much poz cum in to my guts that my belly swells like I am pregnant. The tainted seed provides the men with lub and it is turns them on sliding in on the tainted cum that is now my destruction.

When they are done Master carries me to his bed, impregnates me one last time and then drifts off to sleep holding my shaking body in his large hands.

Six weeks later with a smaller breeding party each week I become very sick with the fuck flu. Master has me checked and is surprised when the doctor calls with my test results.

"Well, the little whore is poz… poz with a very virulent African strain. We can try drug therapy, but it isn't going to work. You had better use the bitch quickly he won't last two years." The doctor says.

"Well, that is fucking fantastic. That means there really are no holds barred. By the way you want to come over tonight and celebrate by spraying some more seed in to his hole. You really seemed to enjoy his body during his conversion?" Master says.

"Fuck yah. That bitch is so fuckable. I also want to talk to you about some ideas I have for using him. As you know I am a nasty evil fucker and some of the things I would like to do I think will get you off. Besides they aren't things I can usually do to men, most have limits but this whore is the walking dead anyways so what the fuck." The doctor says.

"Sounds good, see you around seven." Master says.

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but this takes erotica to a whole new level of ridiculous. Not only is the machine entirely unrealistic, but the 'cheering' men all supposedly without medicated seed, the african strain and the doctor that somehow has a connection to the main characters (thereby allowing his uncharacteristic and unprofessional diagnosis over the phone (a very rare thing, if possible)) add up to a story so trying to fulfill all the twisted fantasies of a chaser that it comes off as cloying. The best erotica doesn't have to stretch the truth of what is possible (just tell it in another way).....

• Downvote 1